sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Goodmorning Irie, I have a hell of a weekend planned but honey is sick :angry: Kept telling him, put your hood on, zip your coat all the way up! But he didn't listen :no:

They never listen! :no::wacko:

Oh no! Sick already? You know I get a little sick everytime I fly. All the excitement and bad airplane air must have hit him.

Get him some vitamins .... Strong white rum, honey and lime ... and work it out!!! lol

I swear that remedy works for alot of things!! ;)

BTW ... dont worry about the hoodie being zipped up etc... germs make you sick, not cold air. No matter what our mom's told us!! hahaha

Yep! :thumbs: (But they still never listen! LOL)

Ok, I sound like a boring old woman... LOL

Tierra's b-day is 3/20 ... 1st day of Spring. We are having a Tea Party. I have gone to antique shops, goodwills etc and found a bunch of flowery mismatched tea cups and saucers. Last night went to the fabric store and bought "springy" colored fabric squares (all different) and my mom and I are make little aprons for all the girls to take home... so this weekend we are doing that.

Then for the party I am going to get hats or visors for the girls to decorate and take home... all in a Spring Tea Party theme.

Gosh... I love to decorate and plan these things for Tierra!! LOL

Then Saturday night my BFF and her new "friend" are coming to hang "in".....

No big parties, no going out.. but I love my family and friends and look forward to weekends and these little things.

That sounds really cute Cat! For some reason, I got really excited about the aprons! LOL! I like that idea & they can all go home feeling like little domestic goddesses! :lol:

House hunting NICE :dance:

nothing planned. This weekend the weather is supposed to be superb so bringing my girls out to the mall and Sunday church. Nothing big. Oh my I looked at my calender and on March 16 will be my 4th wedding anniversary :dance:

Happy Anniversary 1luv! Hubby will be back just in time to celebrate right! :devil:

Hey Ladies Mawning, today will be another busy day but mi try fi catch up LOL prolly not will save fi deh weekend!

Can't wait for the weekend YAY :dance: chilling with my boys and Hubby going bowling, doing Dave and Busters and hitting the flower show which I can't wait. Wish I could carry African Storm she loves the garden :yes: oh well. It's gonna be almost 60 degrees can I bust out the batty riders :lol::devil: it was so nice this morning sun shining and whatnot Spring is near Praise God I feel good!!!!

Here is a likkle Friday fevah mi Love Shabba lang time!

cmB0sGvdeuc

Happy Friday and Payday :yes:

Sounds like you have some fun plans Philly. LOL @ bringing African Storm to the flower show! They do have those little pet carriers that look like duffle bags! :whistle:

I love that Shabba song...I'm gonna have to bookmark it!

This morning I was thinking about one of my favorite things... that day when you wake up early and go outside and the breeze is warrrrrm on your skin! aaahhhh! LOL

aaaaaahhhhh is RIGHT! B-)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You know it took me a while to not argue cause I used to flip out and stress out myself.... but girl this contract I drew up works wonders and all I have to do now is whip it out and here are the Consequence(s) /Restrictions for failing to meet these conditions:

Removal of the following from the bedroom:

 Television

 DVD player

 Access to Direct TV Cable

 Xbox 360

 MP3 Player

 Phone(s)

I love the contract and they now fear it LOL

Damn....can I move in? Unless I plug in my cell to charge I don't have any of that!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ooh I like this song Tempted to Touch... I'm rocking in my chair.....

Before the end of the niteeeeeeeeeeeee

I wanna hold you so tighttttttttttttt

Hey...Good Morning to everyone...can i tell that i never ever been to haiti...sad isn't it...my father been back once since he been here which is over 30yrs now and that was maybe 16yrs ago...same with my mother...she went back once only too because her brother passed away and never been back since and that was about 20 yrs ago...I always wanted to go but my parents (well more my mom) are scared...my mom had an auntie who went back not to long ago maybe 5 yrs ago and she got kidnapped...We all had to put in money for her ransom so they can let her go free...they didn't do anythig to her...her husband is a doctor so she think she got targeted because of that...my mom always say though that when it gets better she will go back...but she has been saying that for years now...my cousin went out there a few months ago and he said it was nice just really really hot...

Wow thats scary. Im glad she is okay though

Timeline
Rupeeeeee to di werld! I love that song too!

awwwaaaaah mi deh ya and mi look up yuh nuh deh deh :no: ? Wha mek

Oh No Dills I hope you fee better today, I think yuh need some FEVAH!

Yuh want a movie to watch tell me what you want to see the Burn Master will mek it happen :yes:

Thanks Philly...I am in such a foul mood that even in my dream last night I was mad. I was going off on all sorts of people. I think a movie would hit the spot.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Today is going to be rough. Im so sleepy. I was worried to death about hubby. One of his good friends was shot and killed last night in JA. My baby is a trooper though. I know he is strong, but its good to know I can be there for him to comfort him (F)

Tell Steve I'm sorry too! I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a friend like that....too much of that going on these days. :crying:(F)(L)

Mawning Yardies :star:

Today will be a GOOD DAY no matter what :thumbs::dance::dance: I PRAYED!! :thumbs:

Fat woke me up this morning throwing up :( after i had such a looong day yesterday but "GOD'S GOT IT ALL IN CONTROL" my dad said "give him some PEPSI he said it like poison :blink: it will get him right" so i did and he haven't thrown up since, he even ate some crackers and drunk some 7UP and he's playing with my nephew right now :dance:

Glad he's feeling better! That kid keeps you on your toes doesn't he? :P

Happy Friday everyone!!

I seriously almost killed my son last night. He has been grounded this whole week because of his dutty attitude and his chronic classroom disruption at school. So he has not been allowed to watch tv, play xbox, or go to basketball. Last night he asked if he could take his xbox to his dads this weekend and i said no.....he proceeds to go into a fit like a 3 year old and tell me that his dad is the one who bought the xbox so he could take it over there if he wants to.......i was like OH REALLY???? we'll see about that!

If I was your son, I wouldn't even mess with you!

But as Nat would say...

Reason # 54237 :lol:

LOL @ Vitamin S mi get too much of dat this week :devil: just keep me in prayer girl!

There's no such thing as too much when you're working towards a goal! I'll keep you in prayer that you reach it! :devil::luv:

Sounds like you have some fun plans Philly. LOL @ bringing African Storm to the flower show! They do have those little pet carriers that look like duffle bags! :whistle:

I love that Shabba song...I'm gonna have to bookmark it!

Hey Ells, (((waving)))

girl you know she is such a Diva D calls her Crackhead Battygyal Storm he is so bad! :angry:

But its so funny you mentioned the carrier I was looking for one last night and D was like :blink: :blink: :blink: PUHLEASE haaaa whatev I want one :yes:

Damn....can I move in? Unless I plug in my cell to charge I don't have any of that!!!!!

LOL JG them kids don't know how good they go it! That's why they needed to get it together :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
You know that is always my Mantra Dada cause no matter what we are going through as long as we have honest communication we can overcome/get trough anything :yes:

The only person I really chat too about marital issues is Mrs Bootsy she has been married to the same man for 40 years and they have been through it all and she has pure wisdom for me. We are on the phone all the time and she is only next door she will hear D int eh background mumbling/groaning and she knows what is going on and she nuh even deh deh. She seh oh he wants you off the phone you not paying him no mind haaa and she is right. She also advises to always be honest and open with each other it can only strengthen your bond!

Philly, I just HAVE to meet Mrs. Bootsy now that I realize she is a real person :lol:

Hey Yardies. How are you all doing?? It's been a long time but I thought I'd pop in to say hello to all. Hope all is well with everyone and that the New Year has brought new adventures and good news for all. Well, I am going to be nosey and read some post and see if I can catch up with the going ons around here. Might not post much as I have no journey but will try to hang in as much as I can.

Much love

Claire

Hi Claire! Plenty to chat about in here! Stay with us awhile :)

:angry::angry::angry: I missed it! I got my 4th (L) 7 posts ago :angry:

:dance::dance::dance::rofl:

Thanks Philly...I am in such a foul mood that even in my dream last night I was mad. I was going off on all sorts of people. I think a movie would hit the spot.

Oh no mad in your dream too that's not good, but I know all about those kind of days I've had plenty! We will have to turn that frown upside down :D What yuh wan see Dillon's choice

There's no such thing as too much when you're working towards a goal! I'll keep you in prayer that you reach it! :devil::luv:

Thanks girl I need all the prayers I can get, I'm really trying hard :devil::whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Philly something good I have no clue as to what. Hook me up.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Philly, I just HAVE to meet Mrs. Bootsy now that I realize she is a real person :lol:

Hi Claire! Plenty to chat about in here! Stay with us awhile :)

:angry::angry::angry: I missed it! I got my 4th (L) 7 posts ago :angry:

:dance::dance::dance::rofl:

LOL yes she is a real person haaa that has me rolling!

congrats mi gyal yuh pass mi dang! mi soon get my stars up again wuk a kill me!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
I'm so confused.......I thought Mrs. Bootsy was your cat?

We can start out own NO JOURNEY thread.

Hang around, Claire. It's all good.

lmaooooooooooooo :rofl: you bad as me JG I thought it was her "alter ego" like my girl "Rashida" :rofl:

Timeline
Thanks SunRay, I'm excited though.

That is really exciting stuff Dens! The other night as we were falling asleep, I was listing all of the stuff that is my 'dream' one day.....a bath tub, a dishwasher, our own washer & dryer, a garage, lots of closets & storage.... By the time I was done, hubby was already snoring. :lol:

I think I will use highball glasses though... instead of teacups!! ;)

:yes::yes::thumbs:

who's got exciting sexy weekend plans????

Hubby owes me something. :whistle:

Thank you MsS.. I hope FATS feels better and on a better note "Knock em out the park" Wishing you peace and blessings on your upcoming, life changing event also known as the interview... Your one step closer to your hubby and Im very happy for you sis! It's been a long time coming :)

Yeah, what she said!

Philly something good I have no clue as to what. Hook me up.

Here are some new ones, do any of these interest you?

Hubby watched the Lightning thief he was cracking up

* The Crazies

* Cop Out

* Shutter Island

* Valentine's Day

* Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

* The Sensei

* The Wolfman

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
That sounds just like my youngest mi neva think he break out of that but slowly but surely he is outgrowing that mess but snot soon enough!

Was that a freudian slip?? I've called bratty kids 'little snots' before! :lol::lol:

I agree I used to love talking to couples with many years of experience. It’s like they could relate to you. One thing I will mention Dens is if you have some “single “friends be careful with their advice. Sometimes it’s not always the best advice. I truly believe a person can’t always speak on something if they have never been in your shoes. My single ladies couldn’t really relate they were quick to tell me leave him. In the end I did but that’s not always the answer. You have to remember he is no longer your boyfriend or man he is your husband and like they say through good times and bad.

I still think communication is the most important factor. Without it the relationship will be hard. Couples have to learn that rather it will hurt your feelings or not talk about it.

I have GF who is driving me nuts. She says her relationship has lost all #######. I told her it’s not always the man who has to initiate things the woman does too. So many woman sit back and wait for their man to bring the WOW factor. I believe it’s on both parties. A man likes to be wowed just like us woman do. I told her to start it and then let him take it from there. She said she agreed with me but she hasn’t done anything yet. So then I told her to talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. Again she agreed with me but she still hasn’t spoke to him about it. .When she came bk to complain I told her until she tries step one or two I don’t want to hear it…

O.k. I got completely of the subject but you know what I mean :unsure: … LOL

:yes::thumbs:

Hey...Good Morning to everyone...can i tell that i never ever been to haiti...sad isn't it...my father been back once since he been here which is over 30yrs now and that was maybe 16yrs ago...same with my mother...she went back once only too because her brother passed away and never been back since and that was about 20 yrs ago...I always wanted to go but my parents (well more my mom) are scared...my mom had an auntie who went back not to long ago maybe 5 yrs ago and she got kidnapped...We all had to put in money for her ransom so they can let her go free...they didn't do anythig to her...her husband is a doctor so she think she got targeted because of that...my mom always say though that when it gets better she will go back...but she has been saying that for years now...my cousin went out there a few months ago and he said it was nice just really really hot...

:blink: That's crazy!

I am in a horrible mood and it will probably last all day. HOpe you all have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.

Sorry you feel crappy Dillon! Hopefully we can help cheer you up on here today. :luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Claire..

JG you don't have any sense about no journey forum. :bonk:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.