Ha ha....you're learning!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Thanks DW :star:

Chile, yes that is major...I'm praying hubby and I keep adding up those anniversaries! Poe thang, I might have to call you sometimes like chile how I deal with this or that...lol! I think its so important to talk with couples that have made it work, you know? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
House hunting NICE :dance:

nothing planned. This weekend the weather is supposed to be superb so bringing my girls out to the mall and Sunday church. Nothing big. Oh my I looked at my calender and on March 16 will be my 4th wedding anniversary :dance:

Congrats 1luv... that is wonderful!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why the first time I went to Jamaica I had a belt buckle that had lights on it and said words going across it Wow it seems it was the 90's but I met my hubby in 2006 Digital_Programmable_LED_Belt_Buckle.jpg

lata Q traveling mercies.

OMG......MEMORIES.

Tre, your cousin bought me a belt one day. He called me and went on and on about this really cool thing he bought me and couldn't wait to give it to me.

It was this butt ugly black belt with like silver lace on it. The buckle was this gigantic silver flower thing looked like some old lady broach. It LIT UP. You could do blue flash, yellow flash, red flash, 2 colors flash together, or all of them flash like alternating Christmas lights. He made me wear the damn thing to some Duncan's street party.

When I got home, my cousin was like it looks like.........anyone seen "Airplane" where Pricilla Presley opens her lingerie robe and there's a big neon sign pointing to her coochie that says OPEN?.....looks like that. We turned off the lights and I danced around. All you could see was my crotch.

God, we laughed about that belt for a few years.

p0904.gif

I just wanna thank God for nominating and given me this award. i also want to thank Pookie, JoJo, Tank, LaLa, Mis Naughty, Lil Joker, ad Girl and all my other homies in the joint that cant be here today to see this glorious occasion. :bonk:

*serious though*

My friend damnneicy encouraged me to get involved with this thread and I am so happy she did. My connection to this group is my hubby is from Jamaica and I have alot in common with you all. I feel that this thread can help with alot of things like adjustment issues and marriage for ones that have been in the same category. VJ is giving me this award because I have chatted up a storm for 11 1/2 months now since joining this community and finally getting my heart of honor. Well the first time I attended a meeting here I didnt like these women, they were fighting and argueing and telling each other off. But when I got to know some of them on the web cam and im and text message I found that everyone wasnt like that.

I have seen other except this same award and they dont appreciate it like me, So i feel the judges should give me there hearts.

My most memorable moment here is when my granny past. I had so many prayers and love from all the girls that its was unbelievable. I thank God for this VJ and would encouraging more to try it out, if they are in this situation.

Thank you and God Bless

:bonk:

Who's on web cam??????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

They leaving me out too -- mi ago find mi OBEAH dolly :angry:

Mrstee -- when you foot start burn let me know

Sunny -- when you start feeling tipsy let me know

mi have it LOL

If you said SOME Americans I may have agreed but to sterotype us all? Im sorry I just don't agree. Ive worked 22 LONG DYAAM YEARS at the same job, which I believe due to the economy would let my rass go if need be, but I have an alternate plan on ready set go just incase! I am proud to say at the age of almost 40 years old I have returned to college to get my degree so that I no longer would have a job but a "career" at doing something I enjoy doing which is working with children.... So me lazy, nah sis.. in addition to that I was taking care of my sick mom, working full-time, school part-time, help raising my nephew and niece and helping my sick brother, raising one child who is bipolar.. where is the LAZINESS in that??? :blink:
I feel you but listen here.. I don't give a rats patootey what folk run with.. If they don't like it that can suck their...... (finish it) Folks just miserable... They need a good shot of Vitamin "D" so they can chill the cluck out! *done*

LOL well alrighty then in my Jim Carrey voice :lol:

Girl hush, that Vitamin "D" is something serious...it can get you well real quick!!! :devil:

Yuh Mean Vitamin S :rofl::devil:

mi yeye sockets dem bun from wuk too mi counting dung deh days tillm e reach mi y

BRING IT!!!! :rofl:

But on a serious note :innocent:my opinion, is that my opinion... :yes: and people want to sugar coat what aint really going on here(US).

We are blessed because we have what we have and OUR country takes it for granted at times.

For example I have 4 different friends that have worked for the past few years and all their life and because Obama is extending unemployment they are not even looking for employment for the last 1...2...years. ####### because it is given they are being lazy and taking advantage.

Thats just one example

Look at the poverty rates, some of it cannot be helped :huh: and thats why we have to pray and educate, but some of it is self inflicted and the generational curse is not being broken.

We had a client at our job that got assaulted while being homeless, we gave him for 5 months, room board 3 hot meals spending money and rehab at least 30 hrs a week. When he left we even set him up in a group home and helped him apply for SS which he was approved.

Do you know he left 2 month after being placed in the group home and went to live back on the streets. (46 years old) He could have been so productive, really smart man but he doesnt wast it. He got lazy and is use to that life style..

And for that reason

Thats why I told my hubby I dont want to buy a house here in Vegas, I want my kids to know there is so much more in this country to see and experience, and if we buy here the kids will feel maybe obligated to stay, when I know its not best for them. Vegas is not the place in my opinion to stay and I have gotten LAZY here because its convenient. And that not right. So in the aspect of the

Clutch the pearls it was not meant to be taken as we all are but we need to count our blessings because there are people that will work harder for it from other countries and will get the jobs. Thats why so many people want to do away with EOE because folks are on their game :yes:

(F)

JQ as always I respect everyone's opinions as mine should be respected as well and when I said "clutch the pearls" regarding your original statement was reaction a generalization regarding American's being lazy which IMO is a gross miscalculation and definitely not the opinion and perception of all foreigners or citizens of 3rd world countries alone. Yes people can be categorized but to generalize ain't right. I have been working and paying taxes since I was 14 and I come from an extremely hard working lineage which can be traced by to slavery through the African Diaspora. Yes I count my blessings everyday because I know what it's like on the "other" side and to not have options or opportunities but that doesn't mean people from other countries will work harder for it and we take it for granted not by any means ( long kissteet). yOU have some valid points but I certainly don't agree with all of your statements but I can respect them....... still luv yuh though!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
wow what a coincedence!!

bye sunny and 1 luv and mrs tee (i know im late.. goweh)

wha ya feel like dada, ya cyaan type one msg in 8 hrs??? *kissteeth*.. like ya used to tell me.. "ya pick di board ova me" LOL.. KIDDING

Never dat!!! Gurl yuh knoa mi lub yuh like sliced bread...

Timeline
Oh wow JG, so your in school is for music.

Or maybe it should have went like this

p0902.gif

To -- to Chairman Charles and my great friend EWOK, and to all my fellow citizens of this great internet community, with profound gratitude and great humility, I accept your nomination for Platinum member with heart.

(APPLAUSE)

Let me -- let me express -- let me express my thanks to the historic slate of candidates who accompanied me on this journey, and especially the one who traveled the farthest, a champion for working Americans and an inspiration to my fellow VJers and to yours, The queen JG. av-22507.jpg

(APPLAUSE)

To President Charles, to Vice President EWOK, thanks for encouraging our posts and making up start a new thread that makes us chat more.

:dance:

Awwwww.....I feel the love.

ok i have a question on the form for the ead it ask if ever applied for ead before ... what do you answer if he was here on a work visa

That was not EAD. So, you can answer no.

Ok, I sound like a boring old woman... LOL

Tierra's b-day is 3/20 ... 1st day of Spring. We are having a Tea Party. I have gone to antique shops, goodwills etc and found a bunch of flowery mismatched tea cups and saucers. Last night went to the fabric store and bought "springy" colored fabric squares (all different) and my mom and I are make little aprons for all the girls to take home... so this weekend we are doing that.

Then for the party I am going to get hats or visors for the girls to decorate and take home... all in a Spring Tea Party theme.

Gosh... I love to decorate and plan these things for Tierra!! LOL

Then Saturday night my BFF and her new "friend" are coming to hang "in".....

No big parties, no going out.. but I love my family and friends and look forward to weekends and these little things.

That sounds lovely. That's my cousin's birthday too.

I'm going to a country concert tonight.

Tomorrow firehouse and maybe meet Daniel and Rob at the bar after.

Sunday.....no plans yet. Bingo maybe? Maybe veg at home.

Supposed to be a beautiful weekend here. Hopefully, I will be outside most of the time.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Congrats JQ on the heart...go Mama!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Chile, yes that is major...I'm praying hubby and I keep adding up those anniversaries! Poe thang, I might have to call you sometimes like chile how I deal with this or that...lol! I think its so important to talk with couples that have made it work, you know? :unsure:

no problemo :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

OK....I suck at uploading but you will get the idea.

AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS.........

The Twins

20100305081706981_0001.jpg

Look at bottom left hand corner of page.....

20100305081706981_0002.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Never dat!!! Gurl yuh knoa mi lub yuh like sliced bread...

Dada weh yuh dashweh to last night my girl?

Hey Ladies Mawning, today will be another busy day but mi try fi catch up LOL prolly not will save fi deh weekend!

Can't wait for the weekend YAY :dance: chilling with my boys and Hubby going bowling, doing Dave and Busters and hitting the flower show which I can't wait. Wish I could carry African Storm she loves the garden :yes: oh well. It's gonna be almost 60 degrees can I bust out the batty riders :lol::devil: it was so nice this morning sun shining and whatnot Spring is near Praise God I feel good!!!!

Here is a likkle Friday fevah mi Love Shabba lang time!

cmB0sGvdeuc

Happy Friday and Payday :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Middle top........

20100305081706981_0004.jpg

And my FAVORITE.....middle of page........

20100305081706981_0003.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Oh Philly.... 60 degrees... I am envious. The sun is shining here and we havent had much snow... But I WOULD LOVE me some 60 degrees!!!

My flip flops have been calling for me from the closet.

This morning I was thinking about one of my favorite things... that day when you wake up early and go outside and the breeze is warrrrrm on your skin! aaahhhh! LOL

Cute stuff JG... I have a couple scrap books for Tierras baby days... but as she got older I could never find the time.

Now I have CDs full of pictures and big bins full of "memories"... maybe when she turns 16 I will put it all together for her.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.