sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, VJ kept me so busy today that I only have about an hour before 4:00 & time to leave for my 5:30 (now dreaded) geometry class. Not too happy to be going since the last quiz. Totally BOMBED it.....made me so frustrated I could :crying::crying::crying: The teacher leaves a lot to be desired too. Tuesday we all showed up, sat there waiting for 20 minutes until one student coming in noticed the note next to the door by the bulletin board filled with event flyers. It was hard to see them there amidst all the chaos most people overlook. Good thing she spotted the note or we would've sat there longer. I was annoyed that I drove across the city for no reason. :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh my Ells, sorry about that (F)

be encouraged that my quote for 2010. its will get better.

Im in school now also and this programming class has got me try to get an ulcer worrying about it.

I am bombing the homework and getting A's on the test,

go figure.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Nat its way better than Sleep but if you get it the right way it will make you sleep for hours :thumbs:

Gotcha. So Vitamin S is the same as Vitamin D.

Aigner boots,

$100 Fila sneakers

MCM bags/HCL bags

Hoops with your name in them

Jelly bean jackets

Troop Jackets

Sergio Tacchini sweat suits

Diadora or Lotto sneakers

Two finger rings

Facts of Life

Brady Bunch

What you talkin bout Willis. Lol

jeans with the suede on the front

You people are really old cause I have no idea what you are talking about for most of these.

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING. I'm familiar with very few things on SunRay's list.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
p0904.gif

I just wanna thank God for nominating and given me this award. i also want to thank Pookie, JoJo, Tank, LaLa, Mis Naughty, Lil Joker, ad Girl and all my other homies in the joint that cant be here today to see this glorious occasion. :bonk:

*serious though*

My friend damnneicy encouraged me to get involved with this thread and I am so happy she did. My connection to this group is my hubby is from Jamaica and I have alot in common with you all. I feel that this thread can help with alot of things like adjustment issues and marriage for ones that have been in the same category. VJ is giving me this award because I have chatted up a storm for 11 1/2 months now since joining this community and finally getting my heart of honor. Well the first time I attended a meeting here I didnt like these women, they were fighting and argueing and telling each other off. But when I got to know some of them on the web cam and im and text message I found that everyone wasnt like that.

I have seen other except this same award and they dont appreciate it like me, So i feel the judges should give me there hearts.

My most memorable moment here is when my granny past. I had so many prayers and love from all the girls that its was unbelievable. I thank God for this VJ and would encouraging more to try it out, if they are in this situation.

Thank you and God Bless

:bonk:

Oh my JQ

Timeline
Oh my Ells, sorry about that (F)

be encouraged that my quote for 2010. its will get better.

Im in school now also and this programming class has got me try to get an ulcer worrying about it.

I am bombing the homework and getting A's on the test,

go figure.

Thanks JQ! The first quiz & exam I totally aced but this next quiz just threw many of us for a loop. He had questions that we didn't even cover in class with examples. I finally gave up with 10 minutes of class left cause I knew since it wasn't coming to me then, it wouldn't come in 5 more minutes. I handed it in very upset. Then to find out that same day from the school counselor I didn't even need this class but instead need intermediate algebra. I would've been better off taking the beginning guitar I was considering cause that would've fulfilled another music requirement. :wacko: Oh well....

Congrats on your (L) !! :):thumbs:

Timeline
Did yall just see that Im doing work at the job and trying to answer yall and I posted one of the occupational therapist whole report :bonk:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm glad most people have already left work, so no one can hear me. That was HILARIOUS.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Thanks JQ! The first quiz & exam I totally aced but this next quiz just threw many of us for a loop. He had questions that we didn't even cover in class with examples. I finally gave up with 10 minutes of class left cause I knew since it wasn't coming to me then, it wouldn't come in 5 more minutes. I handed it in very upset. Then to find out that same day from the school counselor I didn't even need this class but instead need intermediate algebra. I would've been better off taking the beginning guitar I was considering cause that would've fulfilled another music requirement. :wacko: Oh well....

Congrats on your (L) !! :):thumbs:

Oh wow JG, so your in school is for music.

Or maybe it should have went like this

p0902.gif

To -- to Chairman Charles and my great friend EWOK, and to all my fellow citizens of this great internet community, with profound gratitude and great humility, I accept your nomination for Platinum member with heart.

(APPLAUSE)

Let me -- let me express -- let me express my thanks to the historic slate of candidates who accompanied me on this journey, and especially the one who traveled the farthest, a champion for working Americans and an inspiration to my fellow VJers and to yours, The queen JG. av-22507.jpg

(APPLAUSE)

To President Charles, to Vice President EWOK, thanks for encouraging our posts and making up start a new thread that makes us chat more.

:dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING. I'm familiar with very few things on SunRay's list.

I think Sunny's list was definitely 'East Coast' stuff cause I didn't know any of it & I think we're in the same age range...I may even be a bit older.

Timeline
VJ is giving me this award because I have chatted up a storm for 11 1/2 months now since joining this community and finally getting my heart of honor. Well the first time I attended a meeting here I didnt like these women, they were fighting and argueing and telling each other off. But when I got to know some of them on the web cam and im and text message I found that everyone wasnt like that.

I hadn't realized you've been on here so long. I considered you somewhat new. When did you start chatting in the Yardie thread?

--------

I'm heading from work to the dentist, then going to a comedy show. I don't know if they're going to be as hilarious as the people on VJ today, though.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
I hadn't realized you've been on here so long. I considered you somewhat new. When did you start chatting in the Yardie thread?

I have been here since April of last year when I started posting. My hubby go t his interview date in June and I remember posting in the interview section that we used to have

It was like a spreadsheet, when everyone use to add there date of case complete, interview scheduled, and interview date.

Til I got jumped on for not reading the guides :angry: But mi cool now cuz mi no want to ramp wit no one :innocent::rofl:

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I want thinking about JG but I meant to ask you Ells what u in school for

I'm just getting my general AA right now but working towards being able to transfer to a university & trying to narrow down what I want to major in. Music is one of my passions but I think I want a degree in photography or photojournalism....but now you just got me thinking....wonder what kind of degree I could get in music. Hmmmm....

Timeline

Just received this e-mail from our community college:

TO: CCSF Community

RE: Donation Drive

DATE: March 1st, 2010

Today, in cooperation with the Planning and Budgeting Council, we are

embarking on a community-wide City College of San Francisco (CCSF)

Donation Drive. If each CCSF employee and student donates $5 or more, we

can raise over $500,000 - half a million dollars! All money collected

will go directly to the restoration of classes and services at CCSF for

the Fall semester.

Please consider making a donation of whatever you can. Each donation

matters. A little from each can make a big difference for all.

Hundreds of us have already begun to donate. Please join us in this

effort!

We will tally the donations weekly and keep you posted on our progress.

HOW TO DONATE?

Drop cash donations in one of our donation boxes at the Ocean Campus

Bookstore or Cafeteria (we plan to expand to other campuses in the

future). Or you can mail a check payable to City College (subject

reference: Restore Classes Fund) and send to:

City College of San Francisco -- Bursar

50 Phelan Ave. Box E103

San Francisco, CA 94112

For more information, please email ccsfsave@ccsf.edu

This kinda ticks me off & here's why. EVERY semester I pay $17 for a student health center fee. I've NEVER used the student health center & most likely will not in the remaining time I have to take classes there. Why don't they take the damn $17 I get no benefit from but have to pay for & put it towards their cotton-pickin donation drive???? :protest::ranting:

Timeline
I'm just getting my general AA right now but working towards being able to transfer to a university & trying to narrow down what I want to major in. Music is one of my passions but I think I want a degree in photography or photojournalism....but now you just got me thinking....wonder what kind of degree I could get in music. Hmmmm....

Ells not again :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.