sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah I got it but you all wont stop chatting fi mi to respond.....

LMAO... It was a crazy but fun day in here today. Thanks for making spit lemonade on my computer screen and having folks think I'm insane because I'm crying from laughter at my desk. I'm out so I'll check in lata if I can. Safe Travels home everyone.

peace (L)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did yall just see that Im doing work at the job and trying to answer yall and I posted one of the occupational therapist whole report :bonk:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

:rofl: Note to self (dont stop posting but post smaller pics) :thumbs: Got SunRay :rofl:

I got a heart (L) when did this happen. :angry:

I have to get my acceptance speech ready.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow what a coincedence!!

bye sunny and 1 luv and mrs tee (i know im late.. goweh)

wha ya feel like dada, ya cyaan type one msg in 8 hrs??? *kissteeth*.. like ya used to tell me.. "ya pick di board ova me" LOL.. KIDDING

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yesterday he was hiding from me in a corner in the living room and I thought I looked everywhere. LOL His car was home so I said maybe his friend O came to get him. I searched all 4 floors and he was nowhere in site. I called him and he answer saying him soon reach. 2 minutes later he coming up the steps with his head down laughing. I said your an idiot and he said is that what you do search up the place for me when I'm not here. LMAO I'm laughing at my desk. :rofl: I said yeah, because I know how crazy you are and you like to jump out scare the ####### outta me.

I've got to get hubby to re-enact him hiding under the garbage can lid trying to look like one until I saw the shoes at the bottom. I'll take a picture & post it! :lol:

OMG that sounds like Louis! He is always scaring me and Tierra. This morning though I was laying on the couch under a blanket and he went a stood with Tierra for the bus when he came in WALKED RIGHT BY ME looking around... says "Catherine?".... When I said what? He JUMPED!!! LOL

:lol: That reminds me of last week when I came home & hubby had the music up loud so didn't hear me come in & his back was to the door cause he was doing dishes. I ever so sweetly said, "hi" & he literally jumped a foot in the air while simultaneously spinning around to face me & had the most shocked look on his face with his eyes real big & his arms stiff to his sides. Even right now thinking about it again makes me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love u guys....u make me laugh. mY coworkers are like why u always have a smile on ur face!

Me too! If it wasn't for all of you, I'd NEVER smile at work!

If S = sleep, then I need lots of that vitamin.

ME TOO!

Quanna mi nevah seh MOVADO ugly...he just need to get that white crust that gathers at the sides of his mouth "REMOVED"...

In '07 he was at Magaritaville in Ochi for a party, don't know why most of them Vybes too travel with 20 or more men....jeessshhhhhhh he was at the bar and my cousin was like see...look like dat crust naw wash off...you don't even want to know what they said it was...I'll let you figure that out.

Same when I see Elephant Man in concert I don't go anywhere near the stage cause he's know to SPIT on people with his "lisp" or he jumps in the crowd with his frowsie head

:blink: Ewww!

Where does 'frowsie' come from? Does it derive from another word? When hubby says it I can't tell if he's saying it how you write it here or if it's like 'FROWN-ZEE' cause it always sounds a little like he puts a 'N' in there.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: have no heard that wod in donkey years :rofl::rofl:

Hubby says it frequently, especially in reference to some of the people we ride the bus with! :wacko:

Timeline
Congrats on his arrival :)

KJ, Hubby was ready to roll yesterday huh? He picked up visa and headed for the airport. :thumbs: Go hubby!.... These next couple of days will be so cool showing him around and stuff. Soon to be hubby anyway... lol

Girl he been ready since the day we were approved, seriously!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline
Girl yes...and why he re-enacted the whole thing of how I was dancing to some of my friends they were in tears...they were like I know she crazy but Den she didn't do that and he was like ya mon...lol it was too funny, he remembered every little detail of that night...poe thang, I'm never going to be able to live that down! :no:

*whispering..he wont live down the G.S.* either :rofl:

Timeline
U on a roll today sista!!!!

Cause folks just like to see folks be miserable...Im freakin happy and I have joy :) if even Rashida comes out erry now and again lmao

Aigner boots,

$100 Fila sneakers

MCM bags/HCL bags

Hoops with your name in them

Jelly bean jackets

Troop Jackets

Sergio Tacchini sweat suits

Diadora or Lotto sneakers

Two finger rings

Facts of Life

Brady Bunch

What you talkin bout Willis. Lol

jeans with the suede on the front

Dont forget name belt buckles...

BOOM to who ever say Jelly not in cuz I rocked some cute ones 2 summers ago

the still makin them I love em

Even in 115 weather but they only last a week wonderflex18_lowres.jpg:rofl:

Clogs, peddle pushers... ugh

You people are really old cause I have no idea what you are talking about for most of these.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: My feelings almost got hurt but JG said it so... :rofl:

In two days we have over 1000 posts, and today isn't even over yet.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy (hope Charles isn't watching) lol

:rofl: Oohh ur not right!!!!!!!

Who loves ya baby!

Cha!!!! Its the rent was DUE!!! Man youall can %uck up a saying. Alright Tee your about to go on the list with Tre.....

:crying::crying: I forgot! Senior moment :crying::crying::lol:

See and they teased me DaDa.. :lol:

Nah sun, nothing beats your "panty" saying hahahahaha

Timeline
Oh wow... we were not that cool in Maine!!! Although I did always envy those big gold earrings. I think Pepa had a pair I liked!

Have you seen the "old skool" pics of me on FB... AWFUL HAIR AND MAKEUP!

Okay that does it Irie, Dillon and Finesse are Black!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

omg.. i just was catching up and saw wakey's post.. sooo upsetting.. that hurts for real..

alright ladies and gents its been real.. im gonna be gone tomorrow and monday prolly when we get this funeral biz straight.. have a wonderful weekend.

Timeline

I came home and mi house is QUIET! Hubby sleeping :blink: wt.... I took fish out, hope he plans on cooking it cause I plan on watching a Nollywood flick since philly didn't post one fi mi!

Take care Q may God keep you in HIS care.. Be safe gyal (F)

Timeline
Cause folks just like to see folks be miserable...Im freakin happy and I have joy :) if even Rashida comes out erry now and again lmao

Dont forget name belt buckles...

Why the first time I went to Jamaica I had a belt buckle that had lights on it and said words going across it Wow it seems it was the 90's but I met my hubby in 2006 Digital_Programmable_LED_Belt_Buckle.jpg

omg.. i just was catching up and saw wakey's post.. sooo upsetting.. that hurts for real..

alright ladies and gents its been real.. im gonna be gone tomorrow and monday prolly when we get this funeral biz straight.. have a wonderful weekend.

lata Q traveling mercies.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I finally catch up & it's only cause almost everyone has gone home! :wacko:

Not hardly Q..... Don't get it twisted. It's really 3 full floors, but one of the bedrooms is on a separate floor. It's hard to explain, but there are tons of damn steps and falling down them is not pretty. I did it once when my boot got caught in my pants cuff. I was at the bottom of the step and my purse was at the top. I couldn't move for about 5 mins. :rofl:

I didn't think that was funny either...that could've been real serious. :unsure:

It's funny now Cat, but when it happened I couldn't even talk and the funny thing is, the whole wall is mirrored in from of the steps so I saw it all in the mirror as I was tumbling down. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay, but for some reason that was funny! :lol:

Girl he looks horrible...I betcha he smell like mayo...ewwww gross!

:blink::blink:

:rofl:

Irie -- when my son was 4 he told me that boys have ####### and woman have veggies....I fell out laughing. I had to explain to him and he told me it was too complicated. Know he hides from me bath time...talking bout mommy I got this, just wait by the door.

Awww, that's cute!

Well im 8 post away from being a Platinum Member. I dont chat enough to get a heart :crying:

My problem is I reply to too many in single posts. If I made a single post for every reply, I might have a heart or two more! :bonk:

(F)(L)

Timeline

p0904.gif

I just wanna thank God for nominating and given me this award. i also want to thank Pookie, JoJo, Tank, LaLa, Mis Naughty, Lil Joker, ad Girl and all my other homies in the joint that cant be here today to see this glorious occasion. :bonk:

*serious though*

My friend damnneicy encouraged me to get involved with this thread and I am so happy she did. My connection to this group is my hubby is from Jamaica and I have alot in common with you all. I feel that this thread can help with alot of things like adjustment issues and marriage for ones that have been in the same category. VJ is giving me this award because I have chatted up a storm for 11 1/2 months now since joining this community and finally getting my heart of honor. Well the first time I attended a meeting here I didnt like these women, they were fighting and argueing and telling each other off. But when I got to know some of them on the web cam and im and text message I found that everyone wasnt like that.

I have seen other except this same award and they dont appreciate it like me, So i feel the judges should give me there hearts.

My most memorable moment here is when my granny past. I had so many prayers and love from all the girls that its was unbelievable. I thank God for this VJ and would encouraging more to try it out, if they are in this situation.

Thank you and God Bless

:bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.