sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks to everyone for their kind words about mi belly! yuh mek mi feel better...i feel like a huge cow stretched to the max ready to explode at any second! But I got my eye on the prize (prizes)....I'm going to be induced on the 17th!!!! The end is in sight... :dance:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz I know u know about the red peas, dressing the kids or babies in red and passing them over the coffin or walking them around the coffin 3 or 6 times mek mi tap frighten di people dem -- u nevah know seh duppy fraid a nize

Lawd!!

I heard u must not point at a cemetary. If u do u have to bite ur fingers one at a time or else ur finga dem wi ratten off :blink:

thanks to everyone for their kind words about mi belly! yuh mek mi feel better...i feel like a huge cow stretched to the max ready to explode at any second! But I got my eye on the prize (prizes)....I'm going to be induced on the 17th!!!! The end is in sight... :dance:

We are antipating the arrivals of ur bambinas cant wait :dance::dance:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz I know u know about the red peas, dressing the kids or babies in red and passing them over the coffin or walking them around the coffin 3 or 6 times mek mi tap frighten di people dem -- u nevah know seh duppy fraid a nize

lol, mi nuh like thosee things man

dem creep mi out

awwwwwww cant they apply to caribbean airlines :blush:

bway who knows

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
EMPLOYEES of the cash-strapped national airline, Air Jamaica were yesterday advised that their jobs would be made redundant on April 12, the 'target' date for Caribbean Airlines to take over its operations.

How sad. I have a lot of friends that I chat too when I go to Jamaica that work in Baltimore. I sure hope they get some really good severance packages if they are not placed in other jobs. It's a tough time for all.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
awwwwwww cant they apply to caribbean airlines :blush:

my friends say they will try and accommodate them, so at the meeting she ask wah dat mean (no answer)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Finesse, awesome news for you and those little girls because I know they will be spoiled rotten.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How sad. I have a lot of friends that I chat too when I go to Jamaica that work in Baltimore. I sure hope they get some really good severance packages if they are not placed in other jobs. It's a tough time for all.

I hope so too. No job is secure nowadays :(

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Lawd!!

I heard u must not point at a cemetary. If u do u have to bite ur fingers one at a time or else ur finga dem wi ratten off :blink:

so dem seh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay cool. The flights are pretty cheap from her too. I'll keep you posted.

I can drive, take a bus, train, or cheap plane ride.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO MI GYAL!

I can drive, take a bus, train, or cheap plane ride.

wait deh...where ya'll going

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good Morning ladies!

Finesse I agree with Thompson2 doesn't look like you have a gained an ounce..you are all babies and you look fantastic. Pregnancy really agrees with you!

Sounds good...we drove up last year and found a hotel on priceline at a really good rate!

How much you find one for? You remember?

I got 2 in St. Louis and 1 in K.C. last year for $25 a night. $200+ rooms. I love priceline. Even if I do want to beat William Shatner in the head!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
EMPLOYEES of the cash-strapped national airline, Air Jamaica were yesterday advised that their jobs would be made redundant on April 12, the 'target' date for Caribbean Airlines to take over its operations.

Is that ALL employees?

March? St. Patrick's Day babies! I'll tell you what, Finesse. I like you so much....I'll gather my friends in the Dogtown part of our city and have a big parade for you!!!! (Kidding....they do that anyhow here!)

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.