sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now they want use to use these recycle bags right... One the news last night they talked about how much bacteria is found in these bags that we use that are suppose to be Eco friendly. Enough in some to kill a person. It's a crazy world we live in. I miss my younger years.

I'm with you. People are so crazy they have lost ALL common sense.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning All!

Finesse, you look wonderful mama. :star:

Go Tee, those hearts are adding up! (L)

Brooke, you such the good wifey...taking care of your hubby! :devil:

JQ, it's true you always know the right scriptures or prayers to say! (F)

Dada and Sus, soon come is definitely not any time "soon" :rofl:

Lawny, I would go somewhere remote like the mountains so I could do nothing...just breathe in the fresh air and drink coco and read some good books!

KJ, I know you over there all the way turned up!

Congrats to TAMH, she should be a married woman now!

Irie, what's the latest with the car? :unsure:

1luv, the days are winding down...your hubby soon come! :dance:

My3, hope you are enjoying the married life!

My heart and prayers still going out to Q! (F)

Dills, giving it to us straight...she not tip toeing around...lol!

To all the other ladies: SunRay, Shemmy, Ms. Sheka, JG, Lady C, and Nat...have a great day! :thumbs:

Hope everyone has a good day!

Girl I', turned up, down, sideways :devil::devil:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Awwww......too cute. Looks like you could tip over at any minute.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Whoa! Someone has been paying attention! LOL...

BTW...no car news.

Girl I been trying to stay up...between work being off the chains and my husband...it's been a challenge. I'm sure you will start seeing some things move soon with your progress with the car situation.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Uh huh......finally a picture of hubby. I was beginning not to believe hubby or babies existed!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MORNING YARDIES

CONGRATZ KJ!

YOU ALL BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MESS, ESP THOSE LOOKING TO APPLY FOR VISAS

Don't sacrifice Jamaica for 'Dudus', lawyer warns

BY KARYL WALKER Crime/Court Co-ordinator walkerk@jamaicaobserver.com

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

UNITED States-based attorney Professor David Rowe, yesterday warned the Jamaica Labour Party Government to be careful not to put the fate of an entire nation on the 'fortunes' of one individual.

Rowe's warning comes a day after Washington lashed Kingston for its failure to extradite Tivoli Gardens strongman Christopher 'Dudus' Coke to face drug trafficking charges in the US, and questioned Jamaica's commitment to law enforcement co-operation.

"The fate of one person will jeopardise the bi-lateral relationship. Jamaica wants to be a part of the international community; Jamaica does not want to be some backwater where we are subject to the whims and fancies of drug dealers," Rowe, a Jamaican, told the Observer.

Prime Minister Bruce Golding, speaking in Parliament yesterday, hinted that his Government was not keen on signing the extradition order as evidence collected against Coke bordered on illegal.

But Rowe said Golding's stance could have dire consequences for the nation's security and economy.

"Jamaica's income comes from the overseas community and tourism. The US relationship is vital to the Jamaican economy. It is of great importance that the Government be careful about how it responds to an extradition request of that nature," Rowe said.

Rowe was also critical of the JLP Government's unwillingness to arrest Coke and allow the matter to be heard by a local judge as has been the practice in the past.

"Why hasn't that individual been arrested and face the courts? Why are we trying to subvert the process?" Rowe asked. "This country ought to observe its obligation under the extradition treaty and in doing so we would preserve the bi-lateral process and not create a crisis which is what we are now doing," said Rowe.

At the same time, he called for the resignations of Attorney General and Justice Minister Dorothy Lightbourne, as well as Senator Tom Tavares-Finson.

Finson, he said, was burdened by a conflict of interest as he is Coke's attorney and also a Government member of the Senate.

He said that Lightbourne, who has the responsibility of signing extradition requests, should do the honourable thing and resign because of her failure to give the go-ahead for Coke to face charges in the US.

Meanwhile, Chairman of the Opposition People's National Party, Robert Pickersgill, accused Golding of being indecisive on the Dudus extradition request.

"He (Golding) talks beautifully around the subject," Pickersgill told the Observer.

The US State Department has accused Coke of conspiracy to distribute marijuana and cocaine, as well as conspiracy to illegally traffic firearms.

The United States, last August, asked Jamaica to arrest Coke and extradite him to the Southern District of New York to answer to the alleged charges.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Lawyer...n-Dudus_7459638

I was watching a new program and this lawyer was saying it may even have implications for ppl applying for immigrant visas

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Awwww......too cute. Looks like you could tip over at any minute.

I know right...all belly! Too cute.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Those all sound like good choices, Lawny...I think you would have a good time which ever place you decide on! :thumbs:

KJ, :devil: go and enjoy your man!!!

I can't leave, this is so addictive and y'all chat so much if I leave I might come back to a new thread :yes:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Timeline
MORNING YARDIES

CONGRATZ KJ!

UNITED States-based attorney Professor David Rowe, yesterday warned the Jamaica Labour Party Government to be careful not to put the fate of an entire nation on the 'fortunes' of one individual.

Rowe's warning comes a day after Washington lashed Kingston for its failure to extradite Tivoli Gardens strongman Christopher 'Dudus' Coke to face drug trafficking charges in the US, and questioned Jamaica's commitment to law enforcement co-operation.

"The fate of one person will jeopardise the bi-lateral relationship. Jamaica wants to be a part of the international community; Jamaica does not want to be some backwater where we are subject to the whims and fancies of drug dealers," Rowe, a Jamaican, told the Observer.

Prime Minister Bruce Golding, speaking in Parliament yesterday, hinted that his Government was not keen on signing the extradition order as evidence collected against Coke bordered on illegal.

But Rowe said Golding's stance could have dire consequences for the nation's security and economy.

"Jamaica's income comes from the overseas community and tourism. The US relationship is vital to the Jamaican economy. It is of great importance that the Government be careful about how it responds to an extradition request of that nature," Rowe said.

Rowe was also critical of the JLP Government's unwillingness to arrest Coke and allow the matter to be heard by a local judge as has been the practice in the past.

"Why hasn't that individual been arrested and face the courts? Why are we trying to subvert the process?" Rowe asked. "This country ought to observe its obligation under the extradition treaty and in doing so we would preserve the bi-lateral process and not create a crisis which is what we are now doing," said Rowe.

At the same time, he called for the resignations of Attorney General and Justice Minister Dorothy Lightbourne, as well as Senator Tom Tavares-Finson.

Finson, he said, was burdened by a conflict of interest as he is Coke's attorney and also a Government member of the Senate.

He said that Lightbourne, who has the responsibility of signing extradition requests, should do the honourable thing and resign because of her failure to give the go-ahead for Coke to face charges in the US.

Meanwhile, Chairman of the Opposition People's National Party, Robert Pickersgill, accused Golding of being indecisive on the Dudus extradition request.

"He (Golding) talks beautifully around the subject," Pickersgill told the Observer.

The US State Department has accused Coke of conspiracy to distribute marijuana and cocaine, as well as conspiracy to illegally traffic firearms.

The United States, last August, asked Jamaica to arrest Coke and extradite him to the Southern District of New York to answer to the alleged charges.

I was watching a new program and this lawyer was saying it may even have implications for ppl applying for immigrant visas

Bunz...the reports I've seen on BBC have me in tears the things that people say out of their mouths.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning...now let me hold something! :rofl: Girl, don't you know folks be lurking around when you mention $$$! :whistle:

What you need sugar is what I grandma would ask before reaching in her bra to pull out cigarettes, a ligther, keys and then money. :rofl: I miss that woman, she was so fiesty.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz...the reports I've seen on BBC have me in tears the things that people say out of their mouths.

like what dem saying lawny?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

MORNING YARDIES

CONGRATZ KJ!

Thanks for sharing Bunz! This is a hot mess!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Morning Ladies;

If you could go somewhere for 5 days where would you go? Doesn't have to be anywhere over the top, just to get away to clear your head, relax and count your blessings.

Chicago

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
MORNING YARDIES

CONGRATZ KJ!

Mane, I love Jamaica but it's a pretty messed up country, they're slow and inconvenient and now this #######. As if wi nuh get enuff bad name from ada people fi being Jamaican. Lord help us and our family and friends there

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

What you need sugar is what I grandma would ask before reaching in her bra to pull out cigarettes, a ligther, keys and then money. :rofl: I miss that woman, she was so fiesty.

:rofl: Them Grandmas keep/kept it oh so real...they seen and been through it all...strong women!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.