sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay here is the question...when hubby wants to have a sexy party and you aren't down for it how do you not have one. There is no stopping Mikel I sure have tried to stop him like if I was trying to hold out on him or something but it is useless.

Hi Dillon, I start telling my hubby from in the evening that I am not feeling good. I make up something headache, stomachache, bodyache, I had a drs apt and felt violated. Whatever comes to my mind so that he already know going into the bed there will be no sexy parties tonight. Being 9 months pregnant you would think I wouldnt need an excuse but I still do, its like he needs it everyday. Dont know what he is gonna do for 6 weeks???

Thanks Ells, How are you and hubby doing?

Congrats on the kitties philly, I almost cried reading your post. I dont know why, guess its them damm hormones, but its so sweet.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ha lovesponge.. thats funny MEN.. i remember being soooo uncomfortable trying to do the deed preggers.. mi cyaan remember how long mi mek di ex wait, but mi knoa ie nuh 6 weeks LOL

ells, girl.. that is so messed up..ive been apart of a lot of car trouble..its the WORST..

and if everybody had just listened to u and sold it in the beginning everything woulda been fine.. so tell me.. if his mom gave him the money for the car, was she gonna get a part of the business income??

Hey Yardies..lol

I went to JALOVE's mothers funeral this morning and decided to stay home instead of go in late. I'm glad I was able to go show my support.

Dills: Glad hubby made it home safely.... Ray calls all of my numbers until he gets me even on the weekends he calls my job. I'm alway's asking him what is he thinking when he does that. I don't like to go in on the weekday and you expect for me to be there on the weekends. He's nuts...

Congrats on the kittens Philly.

Sounds like the Link-up is getting large. That's great! :thumbs:

Can't believe AirTran wants $20 to reserve a seat in the exit row. Hubby said he'll sit there, but he's not helping anyone off the plane in the event of an emergency. It's sad, but I believe him so we'll find another place to sit on the flight.

Hey Tee...

Kj, I like JetBlue, but they don't offer any direct flights to JA. I try not to lay over if I don't have to.

It's really quiet today. I guess everybody is working :whistle:

Sun that was really nice of you to go and show your support for JaLove (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Name suggestions

1. JQ Smiley Queen

2. Girl BOOM JQ

3. JQ da badddest

4. Boom Taddle JG

girl boom

Lying, or exaggerating the truth over the extent.

1st Person: Girl this guy ate me out for 12 Hours

2nd Person: Girl Boom

1st Person: Girl I'm For real

2nd Person: Girl Bye

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I was gonna share our minor drama but I don't know if I can explain it properly & it'll probably just make me pissed off all over again. Let me try...

First, a little background....hubby's Ma gave him money last year to buy a car because between his cousin & himself, they got the idea that they could run taxi & make some money (or whatever hairbrained scheme was going on in those pea brains...yes, I'm agitated). I tried to warn him & tell him it might not be worth it (with taxes, licensing, insurance, gas money, maintenance & repair, etc. etc.) but he was determined. He got a car & his cousin ended up licensing it in his name cause he already had a license & hubby didn't. It was co-signed by another so-called friend from work & here is where the idiocy begins. Nothing of the car was in hubby's name because they told him that him being so new to driving would make the insurance too hard to get (BS I call...anything can be gotten as long as you can pay). So, to me it seems he was taken advantage of because he couldn't read & he can be a pushover sometimes.

Okay, long story short, we got use out of the car, left it in JA for his mom because she said she'd be coming back to fix the property & would need a car. MY SUGGESTION was to get a 'for sale' sign & sell the thing in the couple weeks before we'd be leaving for the U.S. No one wanted to listen to me. Now that we were gone, his cousin thought the car would be his because it was in his name but shortly after, hubby's mom realized she wouldn't be coming any time soon & decided to sell it. MAJOR family drama ensues in trying to get back the car title & have both 'co-owners' sign off. Mom wants her money back & at this point, there isn't a damn thing we can do from here. Mom gets a 'family friend' who is a police man in Lucea to help sell the car & 'repo' it from the cousin. Police man supposedly finds a buyer for the car back in November & it is sold. This is where we thought the end of the story was.

Apparently not. Mom never receives the money from police man friend but we didn't know this. THEN, just yesterday we get the call from sister saying that the 'car buyer' now does NOT want the car & wants his money back & to give back the car. Says that he couldn't license it because something on it was falsified (my words, not theirs). If this was true, how did WE have NO PROBLEMS licensing, insuring, inspecting & being stopped at several road blocks??? I was there for all of this & everything passed. Suddenly there's a scam problem & now it's hubby's problem again. #######????? :angry: First, someone is trying to tell us that this guy waited 4 months to try & license the car?? Second, knowing that isn't true, SOMEONE is pulling some ish but you can't get a straight story out of anyone to save a life. Hubby is stressed, I'm angry & annoyed & ready to get him a plane ticket just to go there & torch the MFing car & be done with it! His mom is upset with him cause she feels like she is owed $200K & so I told hubby, when he starts working, his first $2500 US will go to her! I even listened to him on the phone talking to his mom & cousin (separately) & telling all kind of pointless lies (like to cousin saying we were going to come there this year but not now....WHY???). I could just choke him!!

Ells i'm sorry but that bold line there made me laugh out loud

honestly i don't think he should have to pay back his mother the full if she was aware all along that the car wasn't in his name

and that thing about insurance being harder to get is somewhat true

he's a man with a "young license" so that makes him a greater risk and therefore sends up his premium and in some cases insurers may even refuse him (it does happen some time)

if i were in his shoes i'd try to give her back some of the money, try to reason it out with my cousin, and whereever it mawga it pap! at some point he has to let it go and move on at some point

Name suggestions

1. JQ Smiley Queen

2. Girl BOOM JQ

3. JQ da badddest

4. Boom Taddle JG

girl boom

:blink::wacko::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon all! It has been a very trying day for me at work mad.gif but I had to find a quiet place to pray and innocent.gif everything is good for now! I really miss you all. I'm going to try to catch up and see what all I have missed! crying.gif Hugs & love to everyone! rose.gif

we miss you! how dare your job interfere with you vj time laughing.gif

Timeline

Well, I was gonna share our minor drama but I don't know if I can explain it properly & it'll probably just make me pissed off all over again. Let me try...

First, a little background....hubby's Ma gave him money last year to buy a car because between his cousin & himself, they got the idea that they could run taxi & make some money (or whatever hairbrained scheme was going on in those pea brains...yes, I'm agitated). I tried to warn him & tell him it might not be worth it (with taxes, licensing, insurance, gas money, maintenance & repair, etc. etc.) but he was determined. He got a car & his cousin ended up licensing it in his name cause he already had a license & hubby didn't. It was co-signed by another so-called friend from work & here is where the idiocy begins. Nothing of the car was in hubby's name because they told him that him being so new to driving would make the insurance too hard to get (BS I call...anything can be gotten as long as you can pay). So, to me it seems he was taken advantage of because he couldn't read & he can be a pushover sometimes.

Okay, long story short, we got use out of the car, left it in JA for his mom because she said she'd be coming back to fix the property & would need a car. MY SUGGESTION was to get a 'for sale' sign & sell the thing in the couple weeks before we'd be leaving for the U.S. No one wanted to listen to me. Now that we were gone, his cousin thought the car would be his because it was in his name but shortly after, hubby's mom realized she wouldn't be coming any time soon & decided to sell it. MAJOR family drama ensues in trying to get back the car title & have both 'co-owners' sign off. Mom wants her money back & at this point, there isn't a damn thing we can do from here. Mom gets a 'family friend' who is a police man in Lucea to help sell the car & 'repo' it from the cousin. Police man supposedly finds a buyer for the car back in November & it is sold. This is where we thought the end of the story was.

Apparently not. Mom never receives the money from police man friend but we didn't know this. THEN, just yesterday we get the call from sister saying that the 'car buyer' now does NOT want the car & wants his money back & to give back the car. Says that he couldn't license it because something on it was falsified (my words, not theirs). If this was true, how did WE have NO PROBLEMS licensing, insuring, inspecting & being stopped at several road blocks??? I was there for all of this & everything passed. Suddenly there's a scam problem & now it's hubby's problem again. #######????? mad.gif First, someone is trying to tell us that this guy waited 4 months to try & license the car?? Second, knowing that isn't true, SOMEONE is pulling some ish but you can't get a straight story out of anyone to save a life. Hubby is stressed, I'm angry & annoyed & ready to get him a plane ticket just to go there & torch the MFing car & be done with it! His mom is upset with him cause she feels like she is owed $200K & so I told hubby, when he starts working, his first $2500 US will go to her! I even listened to him on the phone talking to his mom & cousin (separately) & telling all kind of pointless lies (like to cousin saying we were going to come there this year but not now....WHY???). I could just choke him!!

First, I understand why you are pissed

Secondly - Lehi should have listened to you so he wouldn't have to lie

Third - I agree that he should pay mom back since he didn't do what he was supposed to do, but let his cousin scam him and lie to him, even after you tried to warn him....f*ckery is all this is!

Timeline

9 months for me too good.gif

I hope your going to teach JQ. You would be a good teacher....

Like my mom said- no rest for the -- (let me omit that part) lol

wicked devil.gif

Timeline

Gurl I know the feeling. I only have 10 classes left but on academic hold until I pass this friggin Math exam.. I will know the results of it on 4/6!

By the way, my father will know the results of his test (cancer or not) on the 25th. I will keep you guys posted

There is a page on FB called Yardie link up. Thats where all the responses are going Kj

Ok thanks.

Keeping your dad in my prayers.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

okay..well im glad ya'll not posting too much so i won't miss alot having to work more now..

have a good evening..

bad gyal for dis statement bad gyal headbonk.giflaughing.gif

Ok thanks.

Keeping your dad in my prayers.

Thank you so much!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wicked devil.gif

I didnt say it. It wasnt me lol whoa mi belly... And with that note, let me finish another wonderful discussion board and start this paper... :blink:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Darn it, forgot it was 2xs Tuesday at Dominos... Jus got two medium pizzas for the same price (Damn u Dominos for bein slick) :o

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Name suggestions

1. JQ Smiley Queen

2. Girl BOOM JQ

3. JQ da badddest

4. Boom Taddle JG

girl boom

Lol, just makesure whatever you chose it has 'JQ" in it.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Ells: what are you going to accomplish by sending him to JA? Use that money to start paying his Mom, next thing you know you send him to sort things out and he gets hurt over foolishness.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.