sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i love nikki manaj rhymes LOL.. she is too funny, i just think she is being saturated right now.. just like drake..do they HAVE to be on every song wacko.gif

I do to Q, I have no choice...my daughter forces me to listen...so I said if I can't beat em, I might as well join em, but why does she need to be in EVERY TING... EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERY TING!!!

Congrats Shemmy on having a boy...you will be in for a new adventure! If I have another one I would want another girl too. Just enjoy your blessing.

I would want a boy...

it has not been many of his movies that i HAD to see.. but this one, i am willing to camp outside the theater for :thumbs:

Hi Q! (waving) yes girl I can't wait!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i am rooting for mikel to ease up dills.. thats so funny how all of ya'll are happy that hes coming back but at the same time like :unsure:

these men :bonk:

i had to give roger a :bonk: cuz we went shopping this weekend cuz he got PAID!!! lol, and all 4 of us went.. well of course the kids get cranky after a few hrs and ready to go home.. he was kissing teeth and saying we should take them home :blink: ... i was like HECK NO!!

we are VERY rarely all together on outings, they can stomach a few more hours just like all the other kids u see whining and complaining..thats life.. :wacko:

i told him that fine to want some excursions to be just him or just me and him, but our kids don't have to just sit up in the house w/ tv and video game all the time.. even when his kids come and we got FIVE to lug around.. we still gonna make it do what it do..

B-)

Thanks Shemmy and MrsTee! We claiming it!

Philly, I'm cracking up at you saying you bout to handle your son. He better stop that foolishness at that school! :angry:

I need to check out the pics as well of the Tea Party...awww!

Hey Den's (((waving))) girl he done worked my last nerve today :angry: he's gonna catch a drop kick :bonk:

Thats right!!!

I think im actually scared for Philly's son this time lol.. helpsmilie.gif you shouldve heard her fussing with her youngest saying "don't make me make Mrs. Bootsy come over there!" I was cracking up...

LOL that was Q trying to be slick trying to GPS us so he could buy himself some time, puhlease he isn't even slick with it LOL.Mrs. Bootsy of course was looking out :star:

This is a girls trip so I am leaving everyone at home and getting some ME time!!!! Although bringing just Marley sounds like a good idea. She loves NYC and shopping.

Oh and yes you were on the wrong side of the river and you were in the wrong company. JG and I will show you a real good time. :thumbs:

Did someone say NYC shopping, I'm there :thumbs:

Poor son.

Hope you feel better soon.

Shem he is really a pain, takes 2 steps forward and one step back, thanks I am still resting can't believe where the day went :unsure:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Hey Dada...want to try and do a link up May 20-24 in NYC? I know Islandwoman will be there too and MrsTee says it works for her too. Anyone else?

We will be staying in the Bronx with my MIL.

Dens...congrats on the house...when are you supposed to close?

Thanks Nique1! Girl they have our closing at 3/31...next Tuesday but I know it will get moved...not saying everything won't go smoothly but I know that is like too soon... :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

im the one that asked them to go so he prolly wanted to say something then.. :blush:

don't get me wrong roger loves the girls, he likes to buy them things and make sure they are comfortable.. he is just not as interactive as i would want him to be yet and i dont' know if thats really ever gonna happen, it seems he believes kids have a place and adults have a separate place..if that makes sense :wacko:

i am rooting for mikel to ease up dills.. thats so funny how all of ya'll are happy that hes coming back but at the same time like :unsure:

these men :bonk:

i had to give roger a :bonk: cuz we went shopping this weekend cuz he got PAID!!! lol, and all 4 of us went.. well of course the kids get cranky after a few hrs and ready to go home.. he was kissing teeth and saying we should take them home :blink: ... i was like HECK NO!!

we are VERY rarely all together on outings, they can stomach a few more hours just like all the other kids u see whining and complaining..thats life.. :wacko:

i told him that fine to want some excursions to be just him or just me and him, but our kids don't have to just sit up in the house w/ tv and video game all the time.. even when his kids come and we got FIVE to lug around.. we still gonna make it do what it do.. B-)

Love it...go on Q!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

That is right Q...I hope he piped down after you said that. Mikel would do the same thing with Jazz because we would go shopping on Friday nights and you know Jazz would want us to rush home so he could watch wrestling. I was like no we are here we are doing this he can get over it.

I am cracking up too how nervous we are for the syte distuber to return. I am telling you he does not ease up off these kids for a second. If a piece of dust is out of place he attacks!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ I watched Why Did I Get Married and I heard when Anglea (sp) was like Boom.. Is dat where you got it from? I howled when I heard it and that is now my favorite part of the movie….

Girl I dont know where I got it from its just my saying since last year some time.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Hey Den's (((waving))) girl he done worked my last nerve today :angry: he's gonna catch a drop kick :bonk:

I feel you on that Philly! Don't hurt him too bad. :bonk::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I do to Q, I have no choice...my daughter forces me to listen...so I said if I can't beat em, I might as well join em, but why does she need to be in EVERY TING... EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERY TING!!!

I would want a boy...

My girl is coming NEXT MONTH, and I want her to be the only girl, so I want a BOY ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

im the one that asked them to go so he prolly wanted to say something then.. :blush:

don't get me wrong roger loves the girls, he likes to buy them things and make sure they are comfortable.. he is just not as interactive as i would want him to be yet and i dont' know if thats really ever gonna happen, it seems he believes kids have a place and adults have a separate place..if that makes sense :wacko:

Perfect sense because Mikel feels the same way. His motto is children should be scene and not heard. Not Marley if she has something to say she is going to say it, if you hurt her feelings she is going to let you know.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

That is right Q...I hope he piped down after you said that. Mikel would do the same thing with Jazz because we would go shopping on Friday nights and you know Jazz would want us to rush home so he could watch wrestling. I was like no we are here we are doing this he can get over it.

I am cracking up too how nervous we are for the syte distuber to return. I am telling you he does not ease up off these kids for a second. If a piece of dust is out of place he attacks!!!!

girl, w/ roger it seemed more like he wanted them outta his hair..i know that sounds mean, but he felt like he could stay as long as he wanted if i hadn't brought them, so its better just to drop them off and head back out so he don't have to hear them complain :unsure:

man dills.. i need to talk to you cuz im still on the fence bout releasing Roger the terminator LOL i know he wants to go there, he just keeps quiet cuz of me LOL.. i think knowing that Mikel's son is there getting the business too helps.. i am slowly letting him have his way tho.. yesterday he had to get on steph two times.. i didn't say NOTHING.. she tried to look at me.. i looked the other way LOL

Timeline

My girl is coming NEXT MONTH, and I want her to be the only girl, so I want a BOY ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayy for boys..im tired of doing hair.. roger gonna have to learn how to twist or something when mi step dawta come LOL

Timeline

Good Afternoon All:

Welcome all new members!!

Kinda of sad today.... :crying:

Just found out my 7 yr. old sister-in-law was raped in Jamaica!! I feel so sick just typing it. She's okay physically, but emotionally is another story.

Hate to be a mood crasher....Yea so its pretty stressful at my house dealing with all the phone calls. I feel so helpless. Yall please pray for my family; especially my precious sister-in-law.

Oh no, I can only hope that whoever did this will pay and that her healing process will begin...

May God be with you and your family.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.