sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Look at that face, loves it!

I have that bamboo fencing in my garden too, there was some snow damage to one part but I am sure Damian will use some chicken wire and his machete( gonna bonk :bonk: him and that cutlass)to fix it LOL

I also love that wishing well or big hands with water in it whatever it is I like it haaaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how do you manage a coworker who keeps talking about stuff that you're not necessarily interested in

i'm trying to be polite, i really am

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey JG we have a Dogtown here in Philly too good.gif Wow you guys had lots of fun, except for the peeing in the bucket of kitty litter rofl.gifhelpsmilie.gifrofl.gif

I don't even know what Dogtown signifies. Maybe I should google it and see where the name comes from.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I wish St. Patrick's Day was every day of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left here at 2 and went up to a part of the city we call Dogtown, which is chuck full of Irish people. I missed the parade; but the aftermath....a giant street party that was probably 10 blocks long of wall to wall people and then surrounding blocks of backyard parties was still going strong. We stood around what was apparently the fireman block and mad fun of drunk people while we tried to catch up. I actually had someone try to get me to pee in a bucket of cat litter in the back of a van. I was having none of that!

Went to our favorite bar to meet up with some friends.....hee hee, Dillon, do I need to say who was there??????? Dillon made her way over. Now that she knows where it is, there is no excuses for not meeting me up there some time!

Ended up going to another bar for the remnants of corned beef and cabbage and devoured a whole pizza and tried to get Dillon drunk. She left us to go bar hopping.

How you feeling this morning, Dillon?

Sounds like you had fun *JG*...you go girl! Nique was up in that piece too...Nique1 you getting all the way turned up! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

yeah, it's crazy.

You can only do that in Jamaica JG. I peed out side at a street party in JA in between two cars. lol

I hope they come out good. I love rum in any dessert. LMAO

Yeah, I've peed outside lots of times in JA, camping, etc. But, the thought of a bucket of kitty litter just threw me.

The only thing is, a friend from Oklahoma is coming in town tonight around 9pm to stay with us for several days. We'll see what can be worked out. star_smile.gif

LOL I don't have enough green clothes for that.

Didn't you see: she now goes by Nique.

More than a bit.

I am not calling her Nique. no0pb.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

The only thing is, a friend from Oklahoma is coming in town tonight around 9pm to stay with us for several days. We'll see what can be worked out. :star:

Oh there is always a way. don't let a house guest stand in yuh way :devil:

omg he is so precious!

I just want to kiss that face! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Hey Den's you and me both I feel you girl, but it's the sign of the times!

We are looking for a house too, haven't found the right one yet, but I am keeping the faith I know the right one is out there :yes:

Ya mon, I know we both going to get our homes! We hoping to hear some good news! :yes:

On a side note...I want them to get Adam's tail....he been flaunting round too long getting away with too much...I need to hear Victor take that deep breath on his tail!! :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I repeat...please do not let that house guest ruin your "Welcome Home" party! Don't be tardy for the party. :rofl: You can still make it do what it needs to. We had some family in town this past weekend and sorry we had to make it do what it do...shoot we newlyweds :devil: they'll understand, if not oh well :devil:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

how do you manage a coworker who keeps talking about stuff that you're not necessarily interested in

LOL BUnz, basically show no interest maybe she will just stop ( shrugs shoulders)

I don't even know what Dogtown signifies. Maybe I should google it and see where the name comes from.

Yes Google is our friend :yes:

Sounds like you had fun *JG*...you go girl! Nique was up in that piece too...Nique1 you getting all the way turned up! :rofl:

:rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Ya mon, I know we both going to get our homes! We hoping to hear some good news! :yes:

On a side note...I want them to get Adam's tail....he been flaunting round too long getting away with too much...I need to hear Victor take that deep breath on his tail!! :rofl:

Yes girl, FAITH our house soon come!

Lawd Adam is the man I'm on Team Adam LOL wait is he faking amnesia :rofl::bonk:

I repeat...please do not let that house guest ruin your "Welcome Home" party! Don't be tardy for the party. :rofl: You can still make it do what it needs to. We had some family in town this past weekend and sorry we had to make it do what it do...shoot we newlyweds :devil: they'll understand, if not oh well :devil:

:rofl: Now you gonna have me singing this song all day LOL

****ROC VSC****

Y&R Spumor/Spoiler :dance:

Patti, who of course everyone thinks is Emily, is Adam's court appointed psychiatrist - which happens at the end of tomorrow's US show. Accordig to the SPUMOR Adam will realize that she is Patti and blackmail her into writing a report saying he was not responsible for his actions for mental reasons and he gets off.

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

I always shake my head.....smile every once in a while.......say uh, huh........act like I'm really busy....and hope they wander off soon. You have no idea how many times I will hold a conversation here without paying attention. When they walk out, Sarah will say, what did he say? I'm usually like I don't know. I wasn't listening.

Works well with kids too!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Y&R Spoiler

Lauren is going to have an evil twin.

Phyllis is in a car accident... It comes full circle then, an accident of sorts is what brought Phyllis and Nick together, interesting that perhaps an accident it what would do their relationship in.

She is pregnant in real life so this is maternity leave I guess LOL

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you ppl are mean!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.