sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies.

I didn't get a chance to catch up yesterday because wuk a kill mi... Hopefully today will be a more calm day. Sounds like folks had fun celebrating St. Patty Day yesterday. We were going to buy green bagels for the office until we found out they were $1.25 a piece and we have 96 employees. lol Anyway, have a good day... The weekend is near and it's going to be pretty nice here. smile.gif

WTH????? They sell ours like any others.....that bakers dozen for a certain price. Only thing is you do have to pre-order them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I cannot focus today!!!

I have things that need to get done.. but I cannot get myself to do them. This may sound a bit crazy but I really just want to clean!

I think its the weather...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Dillon......what did you mean by "he looks just like his pictures". Is that good or bad?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

MAWNING LADIES 1luv,*SunRay*, JG*

Happy Thursday~

My Hubby is the best, he cleaned out both gardens and moved around all of my huge Banana pots getting them ready to go back outside! He also trimmed the tree that was blocking my sun at the end of the season. That was such a surprise, it usually takes me 2 weekends to deal with all the debris from the winter and get my garden in shape for planting. Now all I have to do is watch the plants grow and plan my veggies this weekend. I love my good good Husband! (L)

Any News from Finesse?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I found a recipe that I'm going to try this weekend and thought I would share it.

LAYERED RUM BROWNIES

Each layer of these delicious brownies must be completely cool before the next layer is added.

FIRST LAYER:

1 (12.9 oz.) pkg. brownie mix (bake as directed on box)

1 c. chopped nuts

2 tbsp. rum

Follow directions on box to make brownies, adding nuts. Spread rum over top of baked brownies while still hot. Refrigerate.

SECOND LAYER:

4 tbsp. melted butter

1 3/4 c. confectioners' sugar

2 tbsp. rum

Mix ingredients until spreading consistency. Spread over brownies and refrigerate.

THIRD LAYER:

1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips

1 tbsp. butter

Milk

Melt chocolate chips and butter in the microwave until smooth. Add milk by teaspoons until of spreading consistency. Spread over second layer and refrigerate. Good But Oh So Fattening!!!

MAWNING LADIES 1luv,*SunRay*, JG*

Happy Thursday~

My Hubby is the best, he cleaned out both gardens and moved around all of my huge Banana pots getting them ready to go back outside! He also trimmed the tree that was blocking my sun at the end of the season. That was such a surprise, it usually takes me 2 weekends to deal with all the debris from the winter and get my garden in shape for planting. Now all I have to do is watch the plants grow and plan my veggies this weekend. I love my good good Husband! (L)

Any News from Finesse?

Hey Philly,

I didn't hear from her yesterday so we don't know. Hopefully she'll check in soon.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

I wish St. Patrick's Day was every day of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left here at 2 and went up to a part of the city we call Dogtown, which is chuck full of Irish people. I missed the parade; but the aftermath....a giant street party that was probably 10 blocks long of wall to wall people and then surrounding blocks of backyard parties was still going strong. We stood around what was apparently the fireman block and mad fun of drunk people while we tried to catch up. I actually had someone try to get me to pee in a bucket of cat litter in the back of a van. I was having none of that!

Went to our favorite bar to meet up with some friends.....hee hee, Dillon, do I need to say who was there??????? Dillon made her way over. Now that she knows where it is, there is no excuses for not meeting me up there some time!

Ended up going to another bar for the remnants of corned beef and cabbage and devoured a whole pizza and tried to get Dillon drunk. She left us to go bar hopping.

How you feeling this morning, Dillon?

Hey JG we have a Dogtown here in Philly too :thumbs: Wow you guys had lots of fun, except for the peeing in the bucket of kitty litter :rofl::help::rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Philly - that is so nice of Hubby. I want a nice big yard and garden. Oh I love this time of year!!

Sunny... those brownies sound gooooood! Let us know how they turn out!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WTH????? They sell ours like any others.....that bakers dozen for a certain price. Only thing is you do have to pre-order them.

yeah, it's crazy.

Hey JG we have a Dogtown here in Philly too :thumbs: Wow you guys had lots of fun, except for the peeing in the bucket of kitty litter :rofl::help::rofl:

You can only do that in Jamaica JG. I peed out side at a street party in JA in between two cars. lol

Philly - that is so nice of Hubby. I want a nice big yard and garden. Oh I love this time of year!!

I hope they come out good. I love rum in any dessert. LMAO

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Mawnin Yardies.

I didn't get a chance to catch up yesterday because wuk a kill mi... Hopefully today will be a more calm day. Sounds like folks had fun celebrating St. Patty Day yesterday. We were going to buy green bagels for the office until we found out they were $1.25 a piece and we have 96 employees. lol Anyway, have a good day... The weekend is near and it's going to be pretty nice here. :)

Hey Sunray! LOL you sound like me, hope today is a likkle more calm!

$1.25 a peice hell yeah that's alot :wow:

Philly, you need to move. I cannot live without my whitey's!!!!

OMG this has me rolling :rofl:

I cannot focus today!!!

I have things that need to get done.. but I cannot get myself to do them. This may sound a bit crazy but I really just want to clean!

Hey Irie, yes I know exactly what you mean I feel the same way, this nice weather you just want to open all the windows and let the breeze in and get to cleaning. :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat have a great time with hubby tonite :devil:

The only thing is, a friend from Oklahoma is coming in town tonight around 9pm to stay with us for several days. We'll see what can be worked out. :star:

I wish St. Patrick's Day was every day of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------

How you feeling this morning, Dillon?

LOL I don't have enough green clothes for that.

Didn't you see: she now goes by Nique.

I cannot focus today!!!

More than a bit.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

omg he is so precious!

I found a recipe that I'm going to try this weekend and thought I would share it.

LAYERED RUM BROWNIES

Each layer of these delicious brownies must be completely cool before the next layer is added.

FIRST LAYER:

1 c. chopped nuts

2 tbsp. rum

Follow directions on box to make brownies, adding nuts. Spread rum over top of baked brownies while still hot. Refrigerate.

SECOND LAYER:

4 tbsp. melted butter

2 tbsp. rum

Mix ingredients until spreading consistency. Spread over brownies and refrigerate.

THIRD LAYER:

1 tbsp. butter

Milk

Melt chocolate chips and butter in the microwave until smooth. Add milk by teaspoons until of spreading consistency. Spread over second layer and refrigerate. Good But Oh So Fattening!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: why are you trying to ruuuuiiiin meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

LAYERED RUM BROWNIES

FIRST LAYER:

1 c. chopped nuts

2 tbsp. rum

SECOND LAYER:

4 tbsp. melted butter

2 tbsp. rum

THIRD LAYER:

1 tbsp. butter

Milk

Hey Philly,

I didn't hear from her yesterday so we don't know. Hopefully she'll check in soon.

OOOH this sounds good, let me give it to Mrs Bootsy, she bakes Damian stuff all week long she will love this one! Thanks :thumbs:

Yes Irie, that was such a nice gesture he had 6 huge bags of trash :blink: He was really working, and he even helped out Mrs Bootsy he is such a sweetie!

I got a new gardening belt can't wait to put it to use!

11342350.jpg

You can only do that in Jamaica JG. I peed out side at a street party in JA in between two cars. lol

LOL when yuh gotta go yuh gotta go :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

I cannot focus today!!!

Put down the crack pipe, Irie.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.