sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee the back of the shirt is cut out like those sleeves too! WATCH OUT!!! He said I should go out and have fun but he didn't know what I was going to wear. LOL :lol::D

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love the top Dillon especially the sleeves. Was it on sale?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GNO..GIRLS NITE OUT!!! do it big then!!!

I love that ###### Dillon. I never shop on Penny's site, but I better stop sleeping on Penny's. LMAO

What a day it has been. I'm tired of meetings and telecons. I've had enough and want to go home. I'm not going back to read because my damn eyes are tired and I still have to leave here and pick up a cake for my supv birthday tomorrow. Why am I always the cake picker upper. Sheesh...

Ok I guess I spelled shyt instead of shirt on the above post. :rofl: I told ya'll I'm tired. :blush:

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

She used to. She sways back and forth. When we were preparing for the wedding she would ask if her name would change too.. she wanted it to. But now when she clashes w/ Louis she would say she wouldnt want to change it.. I think the older she gets.. she may get closer to Louis. And want to change it. But she wouldn't want to hurt her dad's feelings. She is very aware that would piss him off!

Now in the future if the relationship with her dad falls more apart.. I expect this to happen because of the choices he makes in life... no home, no job... not very stable. I will not allow her to go stay with him at whomever girl's house who has taken him in.

Now Louis' mom's last name is Noel. I love this name and Louis has always wanted to change his name to hers. Francis is actually an uncles last name. He doesnt have his mom or his dad's last name... common in St Lucia...

So..... if he changes, then I will change of course... gosh what a giant fiasco!

That sounds like a lot of work! :help:

Gurl, this is just as important.. this decides where you gonna live for the rest of your lives!

:yes::yes: True!

He is actually doing good. He is glad he is not in the midst of all the madness although he feels bad for them.

I bet he is! I'm very happy that Lehi has no regrets about leaving home. Of course, he still misses it at times but I tell ya, if we had all the same foods here, I think he'd hardly miss it at all. He was talking last night about when we go, bringing back a suitcase full of bulla bread! :lol::no:

Timeline

I can imagine! I was just talking with Den last night and I was looking at him like I can't believe he is really here. I use to worry so much cause he worked super late at night and would have to be in taxis and things and where he lived was a very long and dark lane from the road...I'm not trying to say he is out of any less danger now that he is here cause Atlanta has its issues with crime and foolishness but I don't worry as much cause we're in the same country now.

I think I worry more now than I did then. At least there, he knew his way around & he didn't have the issue of having to be out at night like Den. Here, this place is easy to get lost & I worry about all kinds of mess. Worry he'll get hit by a bus or car, worry he'll wander accidentally into the wrong neighborhood & get hit by a stray bullet, worry some crackhead will go nuts on him or he'll inadvertently end up involved in someone else committing some kind of crime. I know, I'm :wacko::wacko::bonk:

You can use your old passport. When you book your ticket you just book it in the name on your passport. Simple as that!!!

Thanks Dills!

MAJOR RANT

Why do people INSIST on having Rashida come and visit? These folks got me "chopped" as my kids would say. First they tell me they are switching my printer because this a**hole broke his and because he shares it with the guy next to him, they do alot of printing so they need a bigger one. Then they try to reassure me by saying we are going to give you one thats "practically"new..SO GIVE IT TO THEM!

Then the loading dock people call me to tell me there is a pallet waiting to be picked up and signed for. I page the guy who its supposed to go to. He never calls me back, so I physically get up to get him, see him and I tell him, his response was, "I don't care anymore, I don't give a shyt" wow.gif Ummm I don't know who pissed in YOUR cherrios, but that has NOTHING to do with me ahole!!!mad.gif

MAJOR RANT OVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

I can understand how he feels BUT he has no business putting that on you! :bonk::bonk:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I haven't heard from Finesse yet, but I hope she's not in too much pain or either has delivered those girls already. As soon as I hear I'll let you guys know.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Thanks Den!!! They went to San Diego for a little road trip to get him out of the house. I think he has a bucket list...wants to do a lot of things while he still can.

I'd be doing that too! :thumbs:

Yup that's what I did this last trip, although returning to the States the Homeland Security Officer asks me how I know this man :bonk: I knew then it was time to get everything changed. Only about 100 more things to change LOL well prolly not 100 but close ughhhhh!

I just changed my name at Honda today when I took the car in for repair. I keep finding accounts my maiden name is on. Wonder if I'll ever get them all?!

I haven't heard from Finesse yet, but I hope she's not in too much pain or either has delivered those girls already. As soon as I hear I'll let you guys know.

Thanks Sunny!

Timeline

all imma say is Mikel betta hurry up and bring his rass home!whistling.gif Sexy Momma!!!!

See you got it from your Daddy! lol

Hubby and I are going to go get an account together tonight and Im gonna have a drinky drank tonight.. Not gonna let no one get to me today.. they can't steal my joy no matter how hard they try!!!good.gif

That's right MrsTee...no one can control your destiny. You and hubby enjoy yourselves tonight!

When I was in Vegas over Christmas I walked into the hospital after driving non-stop for 2 days. He greeted Mikel and I and we sat down. The first thing out of his mouth was I am feeling good but my testicles are HUGE Patty! HUGE. I was like Why are you telling me this. He just says what is on his mind. I just wanted to crawl under the chair. Mikel was cracking up and thought it was great. Everytime I talked to him on the phone or when I went to visit him he would say the same thing. He was retaining water and boy was I happy when he wasn't anymore. I know TMI...

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.