sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

As a matter of fact, you can! Its a class reunion trip for all class that went to my high school. We will leave Steve and Den while we go rofl.gif

Girl I better start saving up my peanuts now...cause Lord's will if the seller accepts our offer today we will be closing on this home next month!

Y'all please send up some positive vibes and a lil'prayer for us today on getting this house. I know there are much more significant things going on but if you can, we would greatly appreciate it. :blush:

I tell Tierra "sometimes it takes Daddys longer to grow up than Mommys" ;)

I love this Irie...you phrased that perfectly!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sounds very RICH!!!!

doesn't it???? oohhh you sound all ROCKEFELLERISH did anybody see "who is clark rockefeller"?

irie.. i would be the same!!!!

Chaquana Grant Gayle, you, islandwoman, dillon, and shemmy are my sisters from other mothers LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Irie..has Tierra ever wanted to change last name to Francis? Marley tells people her last name is Cox now and has even asked me if I would go to the court house and change it legally for her. Mikel said he is going to adopt her guess the two of them sat down and talked about it one day while I was at work, but I just don't know how to go about it since we have no contact with her birth father.

Just was wondering if T ever asked to change her name.

She used to. She sways back and forth. When we were preparing for the wedding she would ask if her name would change too.. she wanted it to. But now when she clashes w/ Louis she would say she wouldnt want to change it.. I think the older she gets.. she may get closer to Louis. And want to change it. But she wouldn't want to hurt her dad's feelings. She is very aware that would piss him off!

Now in the future if the relationship with her dad falls more apart.. I expect this to happen because of the choices he makes in life... no home, no job... not very stable. I will not allow her to go stay with him at whomever girl's house who has taken him in.

Now Louis' mom's last name is Noel. I love this name and Louis has always wanted to change his name to hers. Francis is actually an uncles last name. He doesnt have his mom or his dad's last name... common in St Lucia...

So..... if he changes, then I will change of course... gosh what a giant fiasco!

I love the name Jean...that's mother's middle name...mostly everyone calls her Jean instead of her first name, Gloria...awww! :wub:

Gloria Jean.. thats a coffee place. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Irie..has Tierra ever wanted to change last name to Francis? Marley tells people her last name is Cox now and has even asked me if I would go to the court house and change it legally for her. Mikel said he is going to adopt her guess the two of them sat down and talked about it one day while I was at work, but I just don't know how to go about it since we have no contact with her birth father.

Just was wondering if T ever asked to change her name.

wow dills, thats heavy

Timeline

Sounds very RICH!!!!

You mean Pretentious! LOL

My Dad would have like me to keep it. I am his only child.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

My son is mad at me til this day because we are all Guerrant's and he is a Dudley. When I was young dumb and full of *** I planned on having all my children with his father. It just didn't work that way. I didn't want me and my children to have different last names so I called myself cleaning up the damage I did with my son.. I made it worse... It he is better with it now thoughblush.gif

awww, i bet that was hard.. i think about that sometimes.. how kids feel when they are the one from another dad.. with my bro and i, none of us were close to my dad so it was all good.. but w/ my sister.. 2 of her kids go see their dad and the other one stays at home.. i wonder how he feels :blush:

Timeline

Dillon.. I read your post again. That is soooo sweet that Mikal and Marley talked about that. I love it.

I think you could just call a family lawyer or someone similar and ask about names changes. In the states I think you would just have to say there is no contact with the birth father... put an add in the paper in the last known city annoucing you are looking for him or something and after 30 days... no answer then she is all Mikals.. but he is in JA so I am not sure. Maybe it would be easier!

Google it. :)

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl I better start saving up my peanuts now...cause Lord's will if the seller accepts our offer today we will be closing on this home next month!

Y'all please send up some positive vibes and a lil'prayer for us today on getting this house. I know there are much more significant things going on but if you can, we would greatly appreciate it. blush.gif

I love this Irie...you phrased that perfectly!

Gurl, this is just as important.. this decides where you gonna live for the rest of your lives!

She used to. She sways back and forth. When we were preparing for the wedding she would ask if her name would change too.. she wanted it to. But now when she clashes w/ Louis she would say she wouldnt want to change it.. I think the older she gets.. she may get closer to Louis. And want to change it. But she wouldn't want to hurt her dad's feelings. She is very aware that would piss him off!

Now in the future if the relationship with her dad falls more apart.. I expect this to happen because of the choices he makes in life... no home, no job... not very stable. I will not allow her to go stay with him at whomever girl's house who has taken him in.

Now Louis' mom's last name is Noel. I love this name and Louis has always wanted to change his name to hers. Francis is actually an uncles last name. He doesnt have his mom or his dad's last name... common in St Lucia...

So..... if he changes, then I will change of course... gosh what a giant fiasco!

Gloria Jean.. thats a coffee place. :)

Yeah girl all the different names and things...when I was little I didn't understand but now I see that families are very unique and have their own ways of defying what is what...I say its all beautiful and we will find a way to make it do what it do.

As for "Gloria Jean"...I chuckle cause where we from in south Georgia, we tend to call everybody by their two names... :lol:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Gurl, this is just as important.. this decides where you gonna live for the rest of your lives!

Thanks Tee! We definitely over here literally waiting by the phone for the call. We're claiming it... :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Yeah girl all the different names and things...when I was little I didn't understand but now I see that families are very unique and have their own ways of defying what is what...I say its all beautiful and we will find a way to make it do what it do.

As for "Gloria Jean"...I chuckle cause where we from in south Georgia, we tend to call everybody by their two names... laughing.gif

You are right.. all my grandma's sister are Mae.. Rosa Mae

My dad's wife's name is Jean

Timeline

Thanks Tee! We definitely over here literally waiting by the phone for the call. We're claiming it... good.gif

You got it!!!

Speaking of "claiming it" the day I took my test I was waiting in line to register and they had two lines going. The woman standing next to me, turned to me and said "Claim it, its yours in the name of Jesus".... I had the blink.gif look on my face.. So I said to her, does my emotions show on my face? She chuckled and said "yes" which made me chuckle. Thats when I decided to say a little prayer and when I stepped into the room, a calmness came over me...Truly God's loving spirit was working that day!!

thats RIGHT!!! dw.. i pray you and den have favor in this process!!!

Thanks so much...I will definitely keep you guys appraised.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

You got it!!!

Speaking of "claiming it" the day I took my test I was waiting in line to register and they had two lines going. The woman standing next to me, turned to me and said "Claim it, its yours in the name of Jesus".... I had the blink.gif look on my face.. So I said to her, does my emotions show on my face? She chuckled and said "yes" which made me chuckle. Thats when I decided to say a little prayer and when I stepped into the room, a calmness came over me...Truly God's loving spirit was working that day!!

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks for sharing Tee...when will you know your results? I know you rocked it!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.