sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes I was on the FB last night. Work been keeping me on the lockdown. These folks up in here are janky :angry: You have to cover ya "A" big tyme!!! :rofl: Yes I still have to change my DL, SSN, and credit cards and all that good stuff...I'm trying to wait until after we close on the house before I change my name though...I don't want anything to set us back. :wacko:

girl u ain't said nothing.. you know i was married in august and JUST changed my name in jan LOL :bonk::bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

before july for sure but not finalised yet :unsure:

anyone hear from sheka?

I think Lawny talked to her yesterday and the visa was ready for pick-up. Hopefully she'll be coming home soon. Wonder what fats is doing. :lol:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Good Luck tomorrow Just.....

I haven't changed my name yet and I've been married over a year. LMAO Now, I'm like why change it now because I love my name. :rofl: Maybe one of these days.

ROC

girl u ain't said nothing.. you know i was married in august and JUST changed my name in jan LOL :bonk::bonk:

:rofl: Shoot, that might be me doing the same thing :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I haven't changed my name yet and I've been married over a year. LMAO Now, I'm like why change it now because I love my name. :rofl: Maybe one of these days.

aww dang sunny.. you took the prize!!! i thought i was bad.. but u know what, the only reason i think i really changed it cuz it was ANOTHER man's name and not my own LOL. roger had start giving me the SIDE EYE.. thats another instance where he laid down the law LOL

Hey SunRay (waiving)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning Ladies...

MrsTee...maybe you can do or eat something today that your mother really loved. Might make you feel like she is with you today. Today is my on of my dearest friend's birthday...guess great ladies are born on this day.

1luv...hang in there...we are here if you need to vent.

Irie I have never had one of those shakes but they always look good to me. I almost was willing to go and get one but I have given up sweets for lent and I am not going to cave in. Even though I am REALLY tempted.

Dills.. I totally dont mean to be offensive but I have to ask about Lent. Are you giving up sweets to symbolize something? I never really understood that and not eating meat on Fridays. My BF is Catholic but she never explained to me. Her mom would give up gambling during Lent and she would just be a bitchy crab for the time.. LOL

Didn't see how that helped anything. :hehe:

Give up swearing, or sex! LOL That would be easy with Mikal gone... DONT GIVE UP SWEETS!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I couldn't change my name fast enough once I was married. I still had the last name from my last marriage because I didn't want to have a different last name from Marley. I HATED that last name and I couldn't take it anymore....that Monday after the wedding it was changed. I changed my middle name to may maiden name so maybe you can do that Sunny since you like your maiden name so much.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

aww dang sunny.. you took the prize!!! i thought i was bad.. but u know what, the only reason i think i really changed it cuz it was ANOTHER man's name and not my own LOL. roger had start giving me the SIDE EYE.. thats another instance where he laid down the law LOL

girl, his tail was on a one year probabtionary period. LMAO That's sad huh... I'm just keeping it real...Now, since I waited so long I don't see the point unless we have kids, but one day I may wake up and do it. I did get copies of our marriage certificate a couple of weeks ago for that purpose.

Hey Dens girl!

What does the Shamrock shake taste like? It looks minty? I love the orange creme or chocolate banana shakes at McDonalds. lol

ROC

Timeline

omg dillon, i was the same way.. well about wanting to have the last name as my children..

another reason it was hard to change.. i had been holloway for so long.. i didn't care that it was HIS name LOL

its been rather easy to adapt to the new name, like writing it and stuff..but it LOOKS so wierd to me..LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

girl, his tail was on a one year probabtionary period. LMAO That's sad huh... I'm just keeping it real...Now, since I waited so long I don't see the point unless we have kids, but one day I may wake up and do it. I did get copies of our marriage certificate a couple of weeks ago for that purpose.

Hey Dens girl!

What does the Shamrock shake taste like? It looks minty? I love the orange creme or chocolate banana shakes at McDonalds. lol

Shamrock shake is a little minty... not overwhelming.

We don't have chocolate banana or orange creme at Mcd's here.. although I must admit I don't eat there cause there is nothing I can eat! Even the fries aren't vegetarian!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Hey Ladies, so busy today but wanted to ask everyone to pray for Lawny and her family she really needs our united prayers right now.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dills.. I totally dont mean to be offensive but I have to ask about Lent. Are you giving up sweets to symbolize something? I never really understood that and not eating meat on Fridays. My BF is Catholic but she never explained to me. Her mom would give up gambling during Lent and she would just be a bitchy crab for the time.. LOL

Didn't see how that helped anything. :hehe:

Give up swearing, or sex! LOL That would be easy with Mikal gone... DONT GIVE UP SWEETS!

You have to give up something that would be hard for you to give up. I have such a sweet tooth and not eating them is really hard. I don't really swear so that wouldn't be as much of a challenge for me. I explain it to my kids this way. Jesus sacraficed a lot for us...so I give up something that is hard for me to remind me what he had to go through. It is like a penance.

This might explain it better:

There are traditionally forty days in Lent which are marked by fasting, both from foods and festivities, and by other acts of penance. The three traditional practices to be taken up with renewed vigour during Lent are prayer (justice towards God), fasting (justice towards self), and almsgiving (justice towards neighbour). Today, some people give up a vice of theirs, add something that will bring them closer to God, and often give the time or money spent doing that to charitable purposes or organizations

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hey Dens girl!

no its not sad at all..girl, not sad at all.. you don't wanna know what my mantra is.. imma stay w/ the positive vibes today LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.