sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Part 3:

girl, the nurse I got into it weh is going to say this to me -- a wah u tek di fah u caan si a one kuntri hatspital dis -- mi seh since u insist on talking to me in raw patwah and u so dyam factey n brite mek mi fling it back-- she hang u di phone aftah telling mi dat mi factey n mi fi know ow fi chat to big people -- mi seh it bun mi, but mi call back and talk to a supervisor and she called di same nurse over -- nurse ago tell ar seh a mi factey wid ar fus...all I asked her was "what's my grannie status" - wah u wah know, we caan release no information over di phone, u afi come a di hospital...mi tell from the beginning a di call mi a call from farrin...so mi get pissed aff and seh bet if a one blooclatt different accent u hear u woudah gimme di info *******kiss teet***** yah

I hope n pray dat noboddi afi go through dis wen dealing wid di healthcare system (non existing) in Jamaica.... :angry: mi seh mi still screw face

This is so wrong....so dead wrong. I'd still be PISSED! They were derelict & negligent in their duties....if it were possible, I'd slap a lawsuit on them!

ok so i joined a gym yesterday

why did they have to WEIGH and MEASURE me in front of a room full of men and then he screamed out my weight, fortunately there was music blaring

i could have done without that

That was OUTTA ORDA!!

lol @ seafood

man i have tried so hard to cut out carbs and within a week i wanted to eat my hands!!!

:rofl:

ok....I DID IT..... I came home last night after class (and after meeting up with some classmates for a couple of margaritas).....got on line..... AND....... bought a ticket to JA!!!!! March 28th - April 1st. :blush: I know it is just a quick little trip....and I have never gone for such a short period of time due to the time it takes to get there from the west coast...... :wacko: feeling a bit nervous..... :blink: but really excited :D ... I want to surprise Michael....but my I can't keep a secret :(:o:( .... anybody gonna be there then????

YAY!! I'm so happy for you! You deserve it & that's exactly how you SHOULD be spending your 1st anniversary! Now just keep ya mout shut! :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm out... Chat with ya'll when hubby leaves for work. :rofl:;)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

By Sunny...

I am trying to find a friend to go out with tonight since I am all alone. I need to take advantage of it while I can!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Dillon, :lol: at the teacher's math. It was already questionable when she said that 4 tests are each worth 33 1/3%.

Ells, I hope you have lots posted when I get back. I enjoy reading your reactions & comments.

I DO have the right IMEI #! :dance: How that works is: If someone puts in a different SIM card & makes a call, the phone will register with the TMobile towers. I can call them & they can tell me "yes" or "no" as to whether someone else put a SIM card in it. But they can't tell me any more information. They said if they find out yes, I'd have to file a police report and the police can get information on who the SIM card is registered to. Meanwhile, TMobile wants me to turn off my service so the person can't rack up a weird bill, but I rather leave it on, at least for a few hours after work, to see if the person makes a call or if Google Latitude can pick up the location when they turn the phone on.

Tip for everyone: Record your cell phone's IMEI # before it gets taken, to increase your chance of getting it back. Google can probably help you figure out how to find the IMEI # for your phone model.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Part 4:

Now that sounds like a plan to me girl ain't no way I can let someone beat me out of 100 bug ones. You can do it! :thumbs:

I know its so hard but after the 1st week I am ok but during I am so Cross!

OOH nice sure that would be fun, I told Hubby I was getting longer lashes this weekend of course I got the :blink: :blink: look haaaaa

I haven't 'dieted' in years but when I did, I remember that initial feeling of wanting to rip someone's head off until I got used to the diet. I think that is one major factor in me never trying to diet anymore. :lol:

:lol: @ hubby giving you the look!

Exactly... now Im going to ask you guys to pray for my dad. He may have prostate cancer :blink:

The devil sure is busy today! :angry:

Oh, Mrstee, I'll pray for your Pa too....any news on him?

Okay im chatting with the "girlfriend" who is 5 mos. pregnant but he is NOT the father "whew" but he told her he'd be there for her....Still a dangerous game, but he'll learn on his own.

Thank God! Where is the *PHEW* smiley??

She's talking about going to Walmart and adopting old people. And, she's on this whole no pork kick right now. I lied when I said ham wasn't from a pig :whistle:

:lol: And she believed you??

Ha ha.....I tied a string to mine and kept my cat entertained for hours!

:lol::lol: That's a great idea! If I ever have both a ceiling fan & a cat, I'm doing that! :thumbs:

Timeline

Part 5:

i hate ceiling fans. when i was 11 or so my older brother hooked all my training bras to the ceiling fan in my bedroom and when i came home from school all of his friends were in my room laughing and teasing me as the fan was flinging bras all over the place......he was so mean to me growing up...

I hope you've gotten him back since then! :devil::whistle:

LMAO I know Dills. Im mad that I can't walk into a regular store cause I need over the shoulder boulder holders, hard to find cute matching panties. Uggh and how bout my thighs are thick so when I buy panties I have to make sure they make it over my thighs and then my waist gets smaller so they are a little big? Just no happy medium I tell you. Maybe thats why I am, I mean was, an exhibitionist... I feel free! lmao

:rofl:

Hello My VJ sisters,

I am finally able to return and chat. If you remember my husband was thinking about going back to Jamaica.

Well I now concluded there is such a thing as MALE MENOPAUSE.

He has now come back to his senses and all is well again.

Thanks for everyone's advise/concern.

BTW...How has everyone been today?

Glad you worked it out & he has come to his senses! :yes: I shared that with my hubby & he said, "go back fi wah???....han do wah???"

Bunz look out fi mi maddah pon news...she reach and u know seh di johncrow dem didn't want to let her on the ward...jeezzzas keep mi near di cross -- after 20 minitues of foolishness they finally let her see her mother. :angry:

Every time I read these posts I'd just get irate all over again....and I still do! Someone needs to pay!! Not gonna let her see her mother??? Mussa mad!!

this is the best I could do at work. :rofl:

big_butt_chair.jpg

:lol::lol: Dem likkle gals knoa nuttin name batty! :no::no: That's the closest they'll ever get to having junk in the trunk!

<I fixed it for you>

I don't know how to post youtube videos Tre but this one will make you laugh.

That was mean!! I mighta peed myself if someone did that to me!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

roger is the same way ells.. he loves his country, but he is always in awe when i mention husbands or fiances that wanna go back, he says things are just getting too rough..

he would love to go back when he's older..and he does say its easier to hold on to ur money in Ja than here.. but move back now??? no sah

I have had similiar problems just not with FB. One thing Im learning is to pick and choose your battles (now ladies this is HARD coming from me, believe me when I say this) You have to say to yourself is FB worth losing my husband over...

The other realization that you have to come to is that Eric needs to respect your feelings as a woman and as his wife. One of the reasons he decided to marry you was because he loves and respect you. Right now he is falling a little short on the respect issue. If he knows being on FB bothers you, he either needs to let you in or get rid of it. Thats how I see it. What is it going to hurt for him to change "Interested in Women" to "Interest in Friends". Not to mention you have family members looking at his page and they probably wondering the same thing too.

I basically had to tell hubby that this life with him is not what I signed up for and that if we can't get it together then we don't need to be together. I love my hubby with all I got, but Im not afraid to let go in the end. I will not be miserable with or without the person I love. I refuse. Im not saying its this deep with you and Eric but you two really need to get things out on the table.

Hubby said the most hurtful thing to me the other night and after he said it I shut down went in my room, but *baaaaaaaaaaaaaby.... when Rashida got ready... I put his azz on blast and told him don't ever disrespect me like that again, because he has not a clue on what he is talking about and about to get himself into. He apologized to Rashida cause Tracey wasn't ready to hear it just then! lol

You are so right we have to choose our battles!

LOL you always crack me up about Rashida, I feel you though but what would Rashida look like if you could create a character for the alter ego?

I guess Im different, Im fiesty and I think because Im older, Im more outspoken. I just try to rationalize with him and show him examples like flipping the script to see if he can understand where Im coming from, if he felt the way I felt because my feelings are valid...your right, nothing you do will stop them but I will be dayumed if I am going to be with someone who can't respect my feelings and/or wishes, or even take them into consideration. You done gained a lifetime membership of "Rashida"!

LOL @ you are fiesty haaaaaaa you crack me up :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Part 6:

Keep it a secret!! Secrets are fun & have other benefits.

Yeah, like no one asking you to bring anything from farrin for one! :whistle: I know we won't be announcing anything when we go back.

Why did I come home to find my laptop infected with some malware? I've been trying to fix it for hours now. Steven told me to take a break. But this is why I believe in 2 computers per household. In case one stops working or has issues, you can use the other one to research the solution & do your other computer business. But this is the first time in YEARS I got any sort of virus, which is surprising considering how many movies/tv shows/music I acquire online.

I saw you got it fixed but what a pain in the butt! Even a computer savvy person can get malware but do you think Steven went somewhere on-line that might've caused the problem?

Today, Tee was the one who gave reason #4234622, not me.

But even though I post the #s sometimes (after y'alls horror stories), I do want children starting in a year or two. I would love to have a child that is like me in every single way except for my metabolism & way about food.

:lol: I don't know why but that just made me laugh....at least that means you really like yourself! I'm not sure I'd want a child exactly like me cause I can be a :devil:

Guess no wrestling for me tonight...college basketball has taken over. Oh and I was so prepared!

Darn! You were all studied up & ready to show what you know! :lol:

It took forever (5 active hours last night, plus a scan running overnight, & a few more min this morning), but I removed that pesky malware from my computer! Whew!

Thank goodness! Now update that anti-virus software! :yes:

Hey Ladies I so did not keep up today work a kill me LOL

ok likkle more heading to mi yaad have a surprise for Hubby, why did I do it. It's Anime ughhh it drives me nuts but he loves so I know it will make him happy :yes:

Guess I'll be on wid deh night crew trying to catch up LOL

Bunz I was meaning to ask about the shootout downtown yesterday but mi knoa yuh good, ok will link yuh latah.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Part 7:

mine is about 6ft 5 too lol

Mine is about 5ft 6!

Good morning yardies:

I took the test from hell this morning. I found the paper test to be harder/confusing more than the computerized test. Ive been praying all along and I must say that as I was taking it, I had a calmness in my spirit, so prayerfully I hope I did well. Thanks for all the encouragement and support. Special thanks to Brooke

Hope the results are good when they finally come & that you don't stress yourself out waiting for them!

We all got some tall Hubbies

Not ALL! :no: We lovingly call eachother midgets! :lol:

Timeline

anybody know how islandwoman's visitor visa interview went??

He was denied. They either need his father to go with him or his Auntie to have papers showing she has custody of him.

Alright I am going to go home...hopefully I can find someone to go out with me so I don't have to sit home alone again tonight.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.