sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat I hope it shows up too and WOW on you jotting down the IMEI #. I didn't even know what that was until a few days ago. Hope you have insurance too just in case you have to get a new one. I fell lost and naked without my phone.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol.. he got it twisted huh??? ray switched up his story quick..IM JUST PLAYING :rofl: girl i don't blame you..this is what i was talking bout the other day w/ the spoiling him :wacko: .. i went at 9:30 tho, still crazy i know.. :blush:

Timeline

KJ--Eric filled out the form twice once with Legal Alien Allowed to Work and the other with Not Allowed to work. If I am not mistaken the guy at the SSA took the one with Allowed to Work. I will have to call him to be 100

We left it blank, the SSA filled that part out but its legal alien allowed to work with dhs authorization

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

That sucks Nat.. sorry! You are so responsible though, that is awesome. You will get it back.

I wonder if someone from the meeting stole it!? Is there any "shady characters"?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

My phone disappeared :crying:

I went to a Toastmasters meeting after lunch and sat my purse in the chair beside me. As I was running the meeting, I took out my phone at one point to see the time so I'd know when to start. That was the last time I saw it.

I didn't realize until about 1:45 that it was missing, and went back downstairs to the conference room. It wasn't there & neither security guard said anyone turned it in. I've emailed the other 8 people who were at the meeting asking if they saw it. No luck so far.

And I'm MAD because just a couple of days ago, I turned off the Wifi setting. Had I kept it on, I could use Google Latitude to track the phone's whereabouts (if it were turned on). Right now, it's turned off & goes straight to voicemail.

Fortunately, I noted the IMEI number from the phone shortly after I got it. I'll be able to give this # to TMobile & they can track the phone. Plus I can see if someone makes any calls with it by checking at tmobile.com.

I hope it shows up though.

i hope so too nat..ive been thru so many phones its not even funny..

Timeline

Girl....you should have brought it up there wearing nothing but a raincoat!!! :rofl: and if he is anything like mine...he'd say...."why you troubling me?" bet he wouldn't ask again!!! ....or maybe he would hmmmmmmmm :rofl:

i like that plan j!! mine was somewhat similar, but i will keep it to myself :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I went to a Toastmasters meeting after lunch and sat my purse in the chair beside me. As I was running the meeting, I took out my phone at one point to see the time so I'd know when to start. That was the last time I saw it.

I didn't realize until about 1:45 that it was missing, and went back downstairs to the conference room. It wasn't there & neither security guard said anyone turned it in. I've emailed the other 8 people who were at the meeting asking if they saw it. No luck so far.

And I'm MAD because just a couple of days ago, I turned off the Wifi setting. Had I kept it on, I could use Google Latitude to track the phone's whereabouts (if it were turned on). Right now, it's turned off & goes straight to voicemail.

Fortunately, I noted the IMEI number from the phone shortly after I got it. I'll be able to give this # to TMobile & they can track the phone. Plus I can see if someone makes any calls with it by checking at tmobile.com.

Nat--Hope you find it soon. I remember when that happened to me. In the end, I had to report the phone lost/stolen and get a new one.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Hubby said the most hurtful thing to me the other night and after he said it I shut down went in my room, but *baaaaaaaaaaaaaby.... when Rashida got ready... I put his azz on blast and told him don't ever disrespect me like that again, because he has not a clue on what he is talking about and about to get himself into. He apologized to Rashida cause Tracey wasn't ready to hear it just then! lol

LOL That's funny. I got in trouble in kindergarten because this girl I didn't like did me something. She said "I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" as we were taught to say at the Christian school. I told her "Nope!" and told the teacher on her. *I* got in trouble for being unforgiving.

That sucks Nat.. sorry! You are so responsible though, that is awesome. You will get it back.

I wonder if someone from the meeting stole it!? Is there any "shady characters"?

I JUST cancelled the insurance on it a couple of weeks ago because I didn't see a need to pay $5.99/month. I've never in my life lost a phone! As far as suspects, I'm staying quiet on that because I don't want to accuse anyone without just cause.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

My phone disappeared crying.gif

i hope so too that sucks

Timeline

i hope so too that sucks

Hope the phone turns up Nat. It's always when you cancel the insurance that this happens. :wacko:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

i like that plan j!! mine was somewhat similar, but i will keep it to myself :devil:

A raincoat Jamerican..... I was mad as hell and would have showed up with a machete. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Oh man I'm sorry Nat that sucks rocks! I hope you find it!

If I lost my Iphone I would drop, I love this phone it does everything best Bday gift to myself ever!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.