sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I need to start this as well. They really do add to the cart and it puts me over budget everytime.

Friday is near Q...your fridge will be full again!

I know she is going to be sad for real Q. She went to a sleep over last night and called me about 10x saying how much she missed me. I said I miss you too Marley as I was in my bed by myself with all the room I wanted. :rofl:

All that grocery talk is making me dreed going to the market. Eric eats enough for me, him, and some kids. It is only 2 of us, but I have started buying our meat at Sam's Club and breaking it down into fresh seal bags and putting into deep freezer. Don't let me grill. Then he wants Pork Chop, chicken, and whatever else meat we got in freezer. Says he loves veggies. But he doesn't eat them the next day just the meat. then talks about he getting fat.

I be like, I guess so, all you do is seat around and eat all day. :lol:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All that grocery talk is making me dreed going to the market. Eric eats enough for me, him, and some kids. It is only 2 of us, but I have started buying our meat at Sam's Club and breaking it down into fresh seal bags and putting into deep freezer. Don't let me grill. Then he wants Pork Chop, chicken, and whatever else meat we got in freezer. Says he loves veggies. But he doesn't eat them the next day just the meat. then talks about he getting fat.

I be like, I guess so, all you do is seat around and eat all day. :lol:

:rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you really need to ask? Chicken and rice...we go to Aldi. You can get the frozen bag of breasts for 5.99. He really loves fruits and veggies so we go to Soulard to pick that stuff up. You get a lot for your money there.

OK....was going to make sure you were going to Soulard.

Dierbergs has buy one get one free on a bunch of meat packs this week. Chicken included.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hello Good Morning...hope all is good with everyone...long time no seekicking.gif

Hey Family, why you such a stranger nowadays :yes:

Ok ladies so I got a part time job with the Census for clerk. I took off my job to go to the training to see whats it all about. I get mileage to and from and its way across town.

First. turn on odometer :dance:

Second take kids to school.

3rd get nails done

4th go to Census training.

5th tell them all these miles was from the crib!!!! :bonk:

Not really yall, I have to be there in 30 minutes so, Im out for the day so Ill talk to you ladies later

Be blessed and no fighting while Im gone. :blush:

Thanks 1 luv for the info. I'll tell you how it goes. :help:

I was thinking about the Census too but if it's door to door like back in the day I ain't doing nothing LOL

JQ, be careful with the sensus taking. Do you go door to door? 2 women were assaulted here in Maine while taking sensus questions. But I know you could handle it. :)

I also think you should be able to do what you want. I know we are married now and we should talk about what we want to do or buy etc.. but to ask permission... I dont know about that. My mom always says "Louis is letting you go out"... I am like #######? I dont ASK if I can go out... LOL And Louis doesn't make that an issue.

Jew... I set up Louis' FB, we have the same password etc and can go on each other's for whatever reason. He is always asking me to delete stuff, or reply to e-mails... because he says he takes to long to type.

I saw an e-mail from "an old friend" from st Lucia. I did not like what she had to say and he deleted her... I am glad for that! I don't think you should worry about snooping... hubby shouldnt have anything to hide!! 1

Speaking of FB. Louis posted a sappy love song on his page and said it was for "his lovely wife" .. LOL

I think he knows he made me mad the other day and that was his way of saying sorry. awwwww

Aaaaawwwweee Louis is so sweet :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks guys!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Can we move in with you then? You all must be eating REAL good!!!!

Not quite... lol I buy it all and fill up the freezer only for post if it to be trhown out because I don't cook it by the use by date. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

and I wouldn't have a problem if he wanted to go solo. We all need a break from time to time....I just think its funny that his family will see me before they see him back ina yaad. lol

Am the only one that is attached to the hip and doesn't need break time :unsure:

FB can be the Devil in disguise. I see it just with myself....get some stupid friends requests from people I have no clue who they are.

I agree JG it can be the Devil! I straight delete those strangos!

Philly I forgot to tell you, the other day I was about to watch a bollywood, but I got sleepy lmao.. I can't even remember the name right now lol

Really LOL I haven't watched a good one in a while I miss the channel! I have a few I I haven't watched on DVR though with my favorite actor!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

sunny..SHUT UP.. i can see u pushing him out then turning on ur soft music in the bubble bath wid a glass of champagne!!! like YESSS heehee

roger took his sweet time leaving last night, i thought he was gonna be late, im like babe, we gotta get out the bed..then he had the NERVE to tell me to come visit him at the store.. i was like :unsure: but i took my happy rass up there right b4 closing :whistle:

SAAAADDDDDDDDDDD.. :blush:

Q, I be looking t the clock. LMAO He says I'm on FB and VJ too damn much and so when he leaves, I log on or do whateva I want to at that point. He hard the nerve to ask me if I could bring his lunch up to the job at midnight last night. I was like what yuh tek mi fah.... He said I'm just playing and I hung up in his ear. This morning I said you weren't playing you really thought I was going to get out the bed at 12pm and bring you lunch. ###### naw... I'm kind, but not that damn kind. He got the game twisted. :angry:

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alarm set to ring in 3 hrs. Why am I STILL awake? I did just finish Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. I'd started it years ago & it sat on the book shelf half read until now.

Nat, for some reason when I was reading this I was reading it real fast as if you were on speed or caffine.... :rofl:

Good Morning!

Good Job on the test Jamerican and good luck today!

Nat, I swear in the 2 days since changing clocks back... I cannot get to sleep at night. I am up until midnight and then tired when I have to get up in the morning. It is so annoying. Although in your case it seems your getting alot of work done.

Also, when Louis was in SLU I didnt sleep well then either. Even though he works nights... it was different when he was in a whole other country! Maybe you will be super sleepy tonight and can get to bed early. Don't drink that Earl Grey before bed.... caffeine! :)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Thanks Irie :thumbs:

TODAY IS MY 4TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY :dance:

Happy Anniv 1luv

Good morning ladies

Lawny- I had a dream about you last might lady. God Bless you and your family. (F)

Tee- i hear you about putting a wraps on it, I am because dont want it following me, due to falsification.

Happy anni 1 luv

Im good always thanks for asking

hows married life?

:ot: Listen yall

I feel like fighting hubby. Why do he feel like he can do what ever he want to do and make decisions, and I can't say anything.

1. But when I tell him Im going to JA for 5 days (heck no you going for 3) or

2. My sis b-day today so she went otCali so I told her I will come Fri/Sat to spend it out there with here and we both come back home and he tell me(no you not going anywhere so get it off you mind)

He always got something to say. If I wanna go somewhere its a problem to hang with my girls but when he goes with his friends and I dont say anything, he makes that decision sometimes and dont even ask me.

I might have to kick his azz like I did, somoa slam momma. :rofl:

Do any of yall have that problem? They feel like they are the man so they make all the decisions?

He spends his money anyway he want and feel like he dont have to get the approval from me. Which is ok because we have separate bank accts and joint for bills and savings and thats going great. But Im talking 100's of dollars yall. But anything I want to do he can say yes or no.

Im in a delima.

Because Im going anyway :dance::help::ot2:

Now I know my hubby isn't here so things may change but girl....I have the opposite prob...well almost, Michael is soooo laid back all he says to me when I am going out is "NO RUM" cause he knows me :blush: Even if he tells me he doesn't like something (unless he is talking about food) he is so soft about it I find myself not paying much mind :blink::whistle: I know that is bad but like I said it is a lot different LD...we will see....I would just suggest having a serious sit down and put it out on the table...then compromise. On a side note......I am finding it very hard to believe that you are not outspoken about this to him...WOW, he got you whipped!!!! :rofl:

Plus if anyone know about California they have some great mall and swapmeets but Im going to downtown LA for the garment district. need some JA outfits and spring clothes. :angry:

OMG I love going to santee alley!!!!!get me a purse!!!

JQ, be careful with the sensus taking. Do you go door to door? 2 women were assaulted here in Maine while taking sensus questions. But I know you could handle it. :)

I also think you should be able to do what you want. I know we are married now and we should talk about what we want to do or buy etc.. but to ask permission... I dont know about that. My mom always says "Louis is letting you go out"... I am like #######? I dont ASK if I can go out... LOL And Louis doesn't make that an issue.

Jew... I set up Louis' FB, we have the same password etc and can go on each other's for whatever reason. He is always asking me to delete stuff, or reply to e-mails... because he says he takes to long to type.

I saw an e-mail from "an old friend" from st Lucia. I did not like what she had to say and he deleted her... I am glad for that! I don't think you should worry about snooping... hubby shouldnt have anything to hide!! 1

Speaking of FB. Louis posted a sappy love song on his page and said it was for "his lovely wife" .. LOL

I think he knows he made me mad the other day and that was his way of saying sorry. awwwww

thats so sweet!!! I set up Michael's too....he doesn't even go on it very much...

girl it hard.. i wanted to go out last night, but im learning not to spend every dollar cuz i can LOL..

roger is irking me tho cuz he has an $18 check from his job.. he had come in and signed some papers and they paid him for his time :dance::dance: girl everytime i look at it, im like.. WHY ISN"T THAT IN THE BANK.. he said he will just wait till he get his check on friday and put them both in the bank :blink: girl do you know all the plans i had for that $18, i just keep passing it on the dresser and it calls my name LOL..i am not a frivolous person w/ money, but you better believe i will FIND something i can do w/ any dollar i find.. :bonk:

Quanna...sounds like you got a good match for you!!! I am hoping for the same in mine!!! only time will tell.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Q, I be looking t the clock. LMAO He says I'm on FB and VJ too damn much and so when he leaves, I log on or do whateva I want to at that point. He hard the nerve to ask me if I could bring his lunch up to the job at midnight last night. I was like what yuh tek mi fah.... He said I'm just playing and I hung up in his ear. This morning I said you weren't playing you really thought I was going to get out the bed at 12pm and bring you lunch. ###### naw... I'm kind, but not that damn kind. He got the game twisted. :angry:

Girl....you should have brought it up there wearing nothing but a raincoat!!! :rofl: and if he is anything like mine...he'd say...."why you troubling me?" bet he wouldn't ask again!!! ....or maybe he would hmmmmmmmm :rofl:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Oh Lawd I'm behind again hot mess!

OMG this name change business is never ending ughhhhh :blink: this is why I procrastinated so long there are so many accounts to change. Done all the major stuff it's the credit cards that are really a pain! Sending off my passport today too, at least I get a new pic out of the $75.00 they want to change the info :wow: my last pic was a hot mess Homeland Security was always taking a double look :blink: LOL yeah it's really me.

Now I'm running to BlockBuster for Hubby and Q some new game out they are going crazy over :yes: soon come

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

OK....was going to make sure you were going to Soulard.

Dierbergs has buy one get one free on a bunch of meat packs this week. Chicken included.

Soulard is the bomb!!! We even got this huge rug for our bedroom for $35!!!! I think it is an 8x10.

I will have to go to Dierbergs to check it out...to me their prices are usually really high.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

i spend a shyt load on groceries too....makes no sense. i better get to clippin with this growing fambly of mine...

What you talking about Finesse. When I pull up to the house with my groceries I'm always wondering if the neighbors are like Lawd this girl went grocery shopping agin. LMAO

ROC

Timeline

My phone disappeared :crying:

I went to a Toastmasters meeting after lunch and sat my purse in the chair beside me. As I was running the meeting, I took out my phone at one point to see the time so I'd know when to start. That was the last time I saw it.

I didn't realize until about 1:45 that it was missing, and went back downstairs to the conference room. It wasn't there & neither security guard said anyone turned it in. I've emailed the other 8 people who were at the meeting asking if they saw it. No luck so far.

And I'm MAD because just a couple of days ago, I turned off the Wifi setting. Had I kept it on, I could use Google Latitude to track the phone's whereabouts (if it were turned on). Right now, it's turned off & goes straight to voicemail.

Fortunately, I noted the IMEI number from the phone shortly after I got it. I'll be able to give this # to TMobile & they can track the phone. Plus I can see if someone makes any calls with it by checking at tmobile.com.

I hope it shows up though.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.