sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL next week is going to be the test with me since I don't get paid until next Friday. So I still have 10 days to go with the little change I have. Plus hubby comes back!!!! OUCH!!! Him being gone and not having to buy as much food is probably the reason why I have money in my account. :help:

yep and haircuts heehee..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Way to go Irie!!!!!

yep and haircuts heehee..

Aint that the truth!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

these kids???? i thought mine was done w/ that since its been almost a year since they were able to, PUHLEASE..they have migrated to my room like ants..

girl i was laughing last night.. i try to spend time w/him b4 he leaves and steph must have kknocked on my door 10 times!!! he said to me..bwoy stephani ready for me to go.. so she can have u all to herself.. :yes: umm YEP!!

aww...

Tierra says "Is Louis working"... when its no... I get a foot stomp and "aww mannnn"... if its yes I get a big smile and "yessss".

She is such a bed hog and snorer.. If I didn't enjoy cuddling with her so much I would send her in her own bed. :blush:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

oh and dillon..nope the kids don't go w/ me shopping..maybe if im running picking up something, but not my major shopping.. girl please, i have the menu set and i don't defer much from it LOL

sunny!! thats the big girl crown i want girl lol, i wanna open up my fridge and cupboard and have the opera ladies singing OUUWWWWWWW :rofl: ..

steph told me this weekend after spending the night at a friends, her friend fridge was FULLLLL... i was like.. ours is too, that first week LOL..right now.. i have some milk, juice, potatoes (roger keeps them in the fridge :whistle: ) and mayo

aww...

Tierra says "Is Louis working"... when its no... I get a foot stomp and "aww mannnn"... if its yes I get a big smile and "yessss".

She is such a bed hog and snorer.. If I didn't enjoy cuddling with her so much I would send her in her own bed. :blush:

ohhh irie.. thats too funny..i can't breathe :bonk: at tierra and our lil girls LOL

Marley does the samething. She couldn't wait for him to go to Jamaica...she was in my bed with a quickness! I love it though, I sleep so good when she is with me. She asks Mikel if he is going to go out on the weekends just so she can crawl in bed with me until he gets back. :bonk:

alright and then when he come back she gonna be looking at you like :(

Timeline

oh and dillon..nope the kids don't go w/ me shopping..maybe if im running picking up something, but not my major shopping.. girl please, i have the menu set and i don't defer much from it LOL

sunny!! thats the big girl crown i want girl lol, i wanna open up my fridge and cupboard and have the opera ladies singing OUUWWWWWWW :rofl: ..

steph told me this weekend after spending the night at a friends, her friend fridge was FULLLLL... i was like.. ours is too, that first week LOL..right now.. i have some milk, juice, potatoes (roger keeps them in the fridge :whistle: ) and mayo

ohhh irie.. thats too funny..i can't breathe :bonk: at tierra and our lil girls LOL

I need to start this as well. They really do add to the cart and it puts me over budget everytime.

Friday is near Q...your fridge will be full again!

I know she is going to be sad for real Q. She went to a sleep over last night and called me about 10x saying how much she missed me. I said I miss you too Marley as I was in my bed by myself with all the room I wanted. :rofl:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I need to start this as well. They really do add to the cart and it puts me over budget everytime.

Friday is near Q...your fridge will be full again!

you know my kids are old enough to stay at home now, but i remember those days.. its funny cuz now they keep money and will go in another line ans buy their own lil chips and candy.. guess they get tired of me saying no :yes:

about my fridge, in tierras voice..YESSS.. :lol:

Timeline

Hi yardies, hope everyone is well.

Question: what do I put on the social security form for his status? Legal Alien Allowed to Work; Legal Alien not Allowed to Work or Other?

Thanks

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I know she is going to be sad for real Q. She went to a sleep over last night and called me about 10x saying how much she missed me. I said I miss you too Marley as I was in my bed by myself with all the room I wanted. :rofl:

ya'll are KILLING ME cuz i can totally see u running ur hand across ur covers LOL.. aww marley love har mummi..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I buy enough groceries for a family of 4 and there's only 2 of us. :wacko: Seems like I'm in the store at least once a week and if I go to the caribbean market I spend no less than $80 a pop. If they accepted coupons there I would use them.

i spend a shyt load on groceries too....makes no sense. i better get to clippin with this growing fambly of mine...

Timeline

Hi KJ! Honestly I don't remember but I am sure Q will be able to help you out.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Q just wait until Roger's kids get here...you will be feeding a small army.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi yardies, hope everyone is well.

Question: what do I put on the social security form for his status? Legal Alien Allowed to Work; Legal Alien not Allowed to Work or Other?

Thanks

KJ--Eric filled out the form twice once with Legal Alien Allowed to Work and the other with Not Allowed to work. If I am not mistaken the guy at the SSA took the one with Allowed to Work. I will have to call him to be 100

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

PHILLY-- you gotta click the drop down arrow by your name at top right. Then click the messenger tab.

LOL I found the messenger just having trouble with the archive all I see is a bix ol X for DELETE hot mess. Where are the instructions haaa

Okay what you have to do is create a folder, check off all your messages and at the bottom use the drop down menu where the name of your folder will appear and you can move all you messages into that folder to clear your inbox....

Maybe after 75 msgs Ewok is archiving for you

Ooh ok working on it but I was over 75 where would the archives go??? :wacko:

MRstee, Quana and JQ how are you ladies this morning?

Philly sorry you must showed up after the post and how are you ?

Hey Always how are you doing Lady

Good morning ladies

Lawny- I had a dream about you last might lady. God Bless you and your family. (F)

Tee- i hear you about putting a wraps on it, I am because dont want it following me, due to falsification.

Happy anni 1 luv

Im good always thanks for asking

hows married life?

:ot: Listen yall

I feel like fighting hubby. Why do he feel like he can do what ever he want to do and make decisions, and I can't say anything.

1. But when I tell him Im going to JA for 5 days (heck no you going for 3) or

2. My sis b-day today so she went otCali so I told her I will come Fri/Sat to spend it out there with here and we both come back home and he tell me(no you not going anywhere so get it off you mind)

He always got something to say. If I wanna go somewhere its a problem to hang with my girls but when he goes with his friends and I dont say anything, he makes that decision sometimes and dont even ask me.

I might have to kick his azz like I did, somoa slam momma. :rofl:

Do any of yall have that problem? They feel like they are the man so they make all the decisions?

He spends his money anyway he want and feel like he dont have to get the approval from me. Which is ok because we have separate bank accts and joint for bills and savings and thats going great. But Im talking 100's of dollars yall. But anything I want to do he can say yes or no.

Im in a delima.

Because Im going anyway :dance::help::ot2:

Hey JQ, have you told him how this is making you feel? You know my motto is communication 24/7. We don't have this exact issue we are good at making decisions together but I know he always wants to make me happy so sometimes I feel he is just going along so I wont get "Hype" as he calls it. I told him that ain't gonna work cause this is 50/50 and he can't just acquiesce to appease me nuh suh!

So hence that is why the exercise equipment is still in the store cause we can't come to an agreement :bonk::yes::lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

lol..mi nuh knoa actually?? it depends on ur status.

im not familiar with the k1..does K1 have permission to work BEFORE they do AOS???? if so then its alien with permission to work..if not then its alien with no permission to work.. the worker will have a system she plugs his INS document info into to decide what it is, i wouldn't worry about it..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.