sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok the OM portal is all jacked I used to archive and see my PM's but I don't even see that feature and its full ughhh :help:

PHILLY-- you gotta click the drop down arrow by your name at top right. Then click the messenger tab.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay what you have to do is create a folder, check off all your messages and at the bottom use the drop down menu where the name of your folder will appear and you can move all you messages into that folder to clear your inbox....

Maybe after 75 msgs Ewok is archiving for you

Timeline

Does anyone else see a problem with this.

I told Eric that I had a problem with his FB profile. He has on there that he is married (that good) but then he has that he is interested in women. All his friends are women except for one guy. Now he didn't even add me as a friend until I saw that he had a FB page( he didn't know how to log out)go figure!!!

Then he says that I shouldn't have been snooping. WOW!!!! Now he had people writting on his wall now he has that option blocked. UMMM HMM!!!

So I decided to just delete him as my friend all together. So that way I won't be consider as snooping.

Congrats on 4 years...and couting

I think you have a right to know, they always want to say we are the ones snooping yet why are they hiding things????

By the way 1 luv that is awesome congrats on the 4 years

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

MRstee, Quana and JQ how are you ladies this morning?

Philly sorry you must showed up after the post and how are you ?

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Philly sorry you must showed up after the post and how are you ?

Im doing good. Me and hubby going to our first concert next friday... Ledisi and Mint Condition! So this should be fun. We are doing great! Thanks for asking.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Lawny- I had a dream about you last might lady. God Bless you and your family. (F)

Tee- i hear you about putting a wraps on it, I am because dont want it following me, due to falsification.

Happy anni 1 luv

Im good always thanks for asking

hows married life?

:ot: Listen yall

I feel like fighting hubby. Why do he feel like he can do what ever he want to do and make decisions, and I can't say anything.

1. But when I tell him Im going to JA for 5 days (heck no you going for 3) or

2. My sis b-day today so she went otCali so I told her I will come Fri/Sat to spend it out there with here and we both come back home and he tell me(no you not going anywhere so get it off you mind)

He always got something to say. If I wanna go somewhere its a problem to hang with my girls but when he goes with his friends and I dont say anything, he makes that decision sometimes and dont even ask me.

I might have to kick his azz like I did, somoa slam momma. :rofl:

Do any of yall have that problem? They feel like they are the man so they make all the decisions?

He spends his money anyway he want and feel like he dont have to get the approval from me. Which is ok because we have separate bank accts and joint for bills and savings and thats going great. But Im talking 100's of dollars yall. But anything I want to do he can say yes or no.

Im in a delima.

Because Im going anyway :dance::help::ot2:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Plus if anyone know about California they have some great mall and swapmeets but Im going to downtown LA for the garment district. need some JA outfits and spring clothes. :angry:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

MsTee i aint had to fight in like 7 years. but the devil took control of me and I started going crazy. she is beat up t31053.gif and now I feel bad but you gotta watch what you do when you around other people kids.

Because I will die for my babies all day every day :yes:

And she was thinking it was a joke until I showed her what joking will get her. t31053.gif

i aint the biggest person in the world Im just tall, but Im under 200 and she was way over. she was samoan (sp). and young 27 years old and thought she was bad. had the whole samoan mafia up there. But yall know my family deep so everyone was there also. it looked like a celebrity was at the supermarket with all the people there.

My daddy came up there and said how you feeling t31063.gifchamp. i was like thats not funny I am embarrassed because my baby seen me get down like that

But I teach them to defend there selves but I feel I went to far.

So please dont post anything on FB yall because it is pending appearances in court and I used a fake name.

I feel you JQ that made no sense for that ooman to be displaying that damn disrespectful behavior not only to others but to herself! She sounds like a certified hot mess and I bet her and the dude are still together! :bonk:

I hope everything works out for you Sis!

Mike Tyson got a K.O..... I don't blame you though JQ sometimes that's what people need every once in a while. Been a while since I went there, but in my younger years I stayed in some shyt. I had to be rescued from the police a few times when I was in school and once almost had to do time because I got jumped and went back for those biatches. Girls always had it out for me for some reason. Had to go to private school too and almost got sent away to some boarding school in PA, so this brings back memories. Since you gave then fake info, you don't have to go to court.

Sun that is funny cause I had the same issues when I was younger chicks always wanted to jump me and that was nothing but jealousy, we can't turn off all this fabulousity no matter how hard we try LOL. :rofl: So I know exactly where you are coming from and I bet those females are a hot mess now!

While I don't blame you and I'm glad you whopped some a$$, I can't get over the fact that you were thrown in super market jail!!!! I just snorted with laughter.

Girlfriend, I am calling you next time I go out. I need some good back up!

LOL @ you calling JQ for back up haaaaaaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Lawny- I had a dream about you last might lady. God Bless you and your family. (F)

Tee- i hear you about putting a wraps on it, I am because dont want it following me, due to falsification.

Happy anni 1 luv

Im good always thanks for asking

hows married life?

:ot: Listen yall

I feel like fighting hubby. Why do he feel like he can do what ever he want to do and make decisions, and I can't say anything.

1. But when I tell him Im going to JA for 5 days (heck no you going for 3) or

2. My sis b-day today so she went otCali so I told her I will come Fri/Sat to spend it out there with here and we both come back home and he tell me(no you not going anywhere so get it off you mind)

He always got something to say. If I wanna go somewhere its a problem to hang with my girls but when he goes with his friends and I dont say anything, he makes that decision sometimes and dont even ask me.

I might have to kick his azz like I did, somoa slam momma. :rofl:

Do any of yall have that problem? They feel like they are the man so they make all the decisions?

He spends his money anyway he want and feel like he dont have to get the approval from me. Which is ok because we have separate bank accts and joint for bills and savings and thats going great. But Im talking 100's of dollars yall. But anything I want to do he can say yes or no.

Im in a delima.

Because Im going anyway :dance::help::ot2:

Eric says that I am that way. That I make all the decisions and sometimes don't even ask him. I asked him to tell me when I do and sometimes I even catch myself doing it. In my defense. I been on my own for a long time, and haven't had to ask permission since I moved out of parents house. So it is just something that I have to get used to. Letting him know my moves and next steps and plans.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Good Morning...hope all is good with everyone...long time no seekicking.gif

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Mama Jew I hear you girl.

It was me for so long whenever I felt like it I would tell my kids gets some clothes together we going to Cali pack up and go. Didnt have to ask nobody else. Well i seen that was bothering him when he was still in JA so I feel he comes here and wants to run stuff. But yall Im really outspoken outside inthe world, but when it comes to my hubby I get weak. :angry:

Hello Good Morning...hope all is good with everyone...long time no seekicking.gif

Good mornign to you also

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I feel you JQ that made no sense for that ooman to be displaying that damn disrespectful behavior not only to others but to herself! She sounds like a certified hot mess and I bet her and the dude are still together! :bonk:

I hope everything works out for you Sis!

LOL @ you calling JQ for back up haaaaaaa

Girl can you believe he was telling me to whoop on her while we was :bonk: I bet they back together too, her nursing those wounds :help::rofl:

JG-back up girl you a mess

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Im doing good. Me and hubby going to our first concert next friday... Ledisi and Mint Condition! So this should be fun. We are doing great! Thanks for asking.

You are very welcome , I hope you enjoy the concert. By the way did you ever meet Buddy from cake Boss????

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.