sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Brooke...aww sorry to hear about your hubby's removal of his wisdom teeth...poe thang!

That always gets me and makes me laugh. Thanks for the mid day laugh.

Louis tries more and more things the longer he is here. He likes Thai food and I made a veggie Indian Coconut Curry last night... YUM!

And beleive me everything I cook can be done in under 1/2 hour.

I need some recipes from you too. I don't think hubby would like them but for me. Speaking of recipes PHILLY you owe me some recipes for hubby. I let it slide becuase if your trip, but now you are going back next month so I need to get my reguest in now before it's trip time again. Speaking of trips. Anyone going to be in JA the first week of May? I THINK we are headed back then.

Brooke, playing nurse can be a fun thing :devil: Hopefully V is all better soon.

Oh I'm waiting for the fun nurse to come out later tonight :devil: .I thought he needed some time to recover. Would you believe though as soon as we got home V was trying to have a post surgery sexy party? :wacko: .

hello everyone ... my wedding was Saturday and it was perfect cause i married the man i love ..thanks for all the encouragement ..

It was perfect all around, except for starting late. I had to drive like a mad woman to get there by 2pm after waiting on Steve. Then you know with it not starting till 2:30 it made Steve think Tee and I were crazy for saying he was running late. Seriousoy though the food, the music, the ceremony was great. Congrats again!!! Oh and I think we all would love to have MIL like yours.

We are trying for a visitors.....that's all I could do.

I REALLY hope he gets it. I know how much you all would enjpy for him to visit. I would think since he came and went back he is in good shape, but we all know there is no rhyme or reason to the visitor visas. I can't wait to hear and will be praying extra hard. Had to laugh at you saying "begging prayers".

I'm so DAMN hungry I feel like catching one of the birds outside, rubbing on some jerks seasoning and cooking it. :crying::crying:

:wow::wow::wow: Sorry to hear you are hungry though. That is not fun. Can't you thief something out of the fridge? No one will think it's you because you just had stuff thiefed from you. Just Kidding!!

:help::help: someone please come get Fat I'll pick him up next week right before i leave :innocent:

Send him to me. Vaughn is set on having all boys maybe Fat will make him consider a girl in the mix :rofl: He's such a cutie though I would take him in a second and possible use him to annoy some adults that annoy me on a regular. :rofl:

I was trying to read 13 pages but everytime I finish one page another one started so I gave up. My boss is out on jury duty so we had a hell of a lunch!!

On another note, Glanoi did make it in time to check in, I thought he wouldn't because it was pouring down in Mobay he said. So a few hours from now I'll be a happy camper :star:

Later

YES!!!!!! What time does he land?

Quana- So sorry about your dad. Hope you can take some comfort in that you were there with him at the end.

Den--Ain't it nice not to have to do any manual labor any more. Eric came and took over all of that. He put boards in my attic so we can put some boxes up in there. He is building me a shoe rack now, he changes the oil in the cars and everything. Can't remember what it was like without him here.

Oh yes I do.................I was doing everything. Gotta love that man!!!

Amen to that...I love my husband...BTW, I got your request and added you. We friends now girl pon FB! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
Tre you know Im on the west coast, its 10:58 am almost time for my Y & R.. :dance:

I know just teasing...

Brooke, you just don't know and I'm not going in that nasty fridge...wait I have yogurt in mine

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jamerican Queen, hi girl! Your little puppy is too precious...aww makes me kinda want one but then again...maybe not! :unsure: Shhhh...don't tell anyone...I grew up on a farm but I'm not an animal lover like that...I think some of them are so precious and cute but I'm just not ready to take on that responsibility! :whistle:

Okay so what your saying is to tell my fellow July firend that you want a puppy or a baby huh?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

come on Glanoi! come on! Guess we wont hear from KJ for awhile eh? :devil:

Okay!!!! I know my hubby says I still be on FB and things too much... :bonk:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ- Your work needs to realize you are going for a very important reason. Can't think of a more important reason actually. It isn't like you just decided to go on vacation. I know "regular" people don't undersand all of this, but I hate to see anyone rain on your Jamaican parade. This is suppose to be a happy time. Your baby girl soon come.

Tre- Glad my nonsense made you think of yogurt in your own fridge.

Okay so what your saying is to tell my fellow July firend that you want a puppy or a baby huh?

:rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Tre- Glad my nonsense made you think of yogurt in your own fridge.

who is having a baby...

Brooke, I have a six pack of yogut in my fridge.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That always gets me and makes me laugh. Thanks for the mid day laugh.

I need some recipes from you too. I don't think hubby would like them but for me. Speaking of recipes PHILLY you owe me some recipes for hubby. I let it slide becuase if your trip, but now you are going back next month so I need to get my reguest in now before it's trip time again. Speaking of trips. Anyone going to be in JA the first week of May? I THINK we are headed back then.

Oh I'm waiting for the fun nurse to come out later tonight :devil: .I thought he needed some time to recover. Would you believe though as soon as we got home V was trying to have a post surgery sexy party? :wacko: .

It was perfect all around, except for starting late. I had to drive like a mad woman to get there by 2pm after waiting on Steve. Then you know with it not starting till 2:30 it made Steve think Tee and I were crazy for saying he was running late. Seriousoy though the food, the music, the ceremony was great. Congrats again!!! Oh and I think we all would love to have MIL like yours.

I REALLY hope he gets it. I know how much you all would enjpy for him to visit. I would think since he came and went back he is in good shape, but we all know there is no rhyme or reason to the visitor visas. I can't wait to hear and will be praying extra hard. Had to laugh at you saying "begging prayers".

:wow::wow::wow: Sorry to hear you are hungry though. That is not fun. Can't you thief something out of the fridge? No one will think it's you because you just had stuff thiefed from you. Just Kidding!!

Send him to me. Vaughn is set on having all boys maybe Fat will make him consider a girl in the mix :rofl: He's such a cutie though I would take him in a second and possible use him to annoy some adults that annoy me on a regular. :rofl:

YES!!!!!! What time does he land?

Quana- So sorry about your dad. Hope you can take some comfort in that you were there with him at the end.

me and the groom were late lol .... i love my mil

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Too funny!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

who is having a baby...

Brooke, I have a six pack of yogut in my fridge.

Yogurt :blush:

tep aff a mi name

who is having a baby...

Better not be me! :angry:

Yogurt :blush:

I love yogurt...

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.