sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Does anyone else see a problem with this.

I told Eric that I had a problem with his FB profile. He has on there that he is married (that good) but then he has that he is interested in women. All his friends are women except for one guy. Now he didn't even add me as a friend until I saw that he had a FB page( he didn't know how to log out)go figure!!!

Then he says that I shouldn't have been snooping. WOW!!!! Now he had people writting on his wall now he has that option blocked. UMMM HMM!!!

So I decided to just delete him as my friend all together. So that way I won't be consider as snooping.

TODAY IS MY 4TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY :dance:

Congrats on 4 years...and couting

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

rofl.gifrofl.gif you have me DYING over here woman!!!rofl.gif It would be two surgeries, one for the breast reduction and one for the herniated disc... Thats where massages from hubby and Chiro visits come in at... imma be aiight.. as long as they keep making bras in my size its all good.. i just have to match bras and panties maself...

I can't wait to watch RuPaul either.. Steve will be doing the soccer thing on the computer or solitare yes.gif

Girl I feel your anxiety on these surgery's if there was a chance of paralysis I wouldn't either :no: so I completely understand that is way too much to even fathom......

LOL we were watching Chelsea girlllllll it was so good Part 3 soon come but let me tell you Damian was freaking out he said he nuh watch no more African shows if they make parts 1-2-3-4-5 infinity LOL. He wants to watch the whole movie and done :lol: Now if D was hotter than fish grease you know it was good, I'm tryna find it on Youtube to post but that may be a lost cause......

Soccer on the PC?

I have to watch Ru tonight

Who got voted off?? LOL

I will NEVER purchase anything from Pep Boys, not even a car freshener.. I had such a bad experience with them to last me a life time... let's just say I almost got put out cause they did shoddy work and they THOUGHT because I was a woman, I didn't know what I was talking about.. I showed them and got my three hundred and something dollars back off their rasses!mad.gif

Well that is reassuring to know seriously

"The time has come..... for you to LIP SYNC FOR YA LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE..... and don't ** it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahahahaha I just adore her :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come on work, work, work please! lol

Seriously Wow that's a shame girl I jsut go there for my parts, cause D does all my work. I was go to this Midas in NJ near my gig and dude was straight up always told me the real issues an what could be worked on now and what could wait and always gave me a discount :star: ( that was prolly the JoJo's working haaaa)

Im glad you took it to them though they need to stop playing with people!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW!!! Jamerican Queen. What an experience!

Congratulations! I couldn't sleep, so I came on & remembered to check Steven's grade on his test. I'm still trying to figure out the teacher's math, because the syllabus says that tests 1-3 and the final are each worth 33 1/3 % of the grade. But that doesn't add up to 100% so....?? Did she mean each one is 25% or that she will drop the lowest one? Guess "Steven" will need to email her and ask. I also checked his email for the [online] class. Several students said they didn't get to finish the 100 questions in 2 hours. Steven and I aimed to do 1 question per minute to be sure we had enough time, which worked. I wonder what the grade distribution was.

MrsTee, how'd your math test go?

So we booked Steven's trip such that he'd only miss 1 day of class, since his class meets only once a week (on Saturdays). But picture I found out that it's Spring Break this week, so we COULD'VE booked it for a few more days since he doesn't have class anyway this week. Oh well. The fewer days in Jam Rock, the less $$ spent.

I have to be at work for 6:45am. Why is it 1am and I'm not falling asleep? That's despite putting in 11.5 hours of work today AND having a 1.5 hr meeting @ church. I feel like I have a new roll of fat & it's uncomfortable. I need helpsmilie.gif

The test was the test from hell!!! It was worse than the computerized version..but I didn't have anxiety like I usually do. I was rather calm.. hopefully thats a good sign. Im still studying though. I won't get the results back for like 4 weeksblink.gif Thanks for asking

Timeline

Hi Roxcie! The other guy's ins company was "not convinced" that his truck hit my car. So they sent out someone to assess the damages on my car and to see if things were consistant with the truck's damage. So we are waiting to hear about that this week. Since my car was "purplish" and the truck was white... helllllooooo... my car left some purple paint on the truck.

I have contacted a lawyer and have had some advice. There are "next steps" if this doesn't pan out this week or next. Just a waiting game for now.

Nat, I hope you get paid extra for this late night training! At work at 6:45 and training at 11pm? YUCK!

You deserve a nice long nap! smile.gif

Things are going to work out for you! I just know it Irie.... Good morning everyone.

Timeline

Well Eric is definitely hoping that it will. I am too in a sense. But I have been busy getting all this AOS stuff straight for him on Mondays, that I haven't had my Mondays off to myself to be lazy like I normally do. He said hopefully I will get some Mondays off again soon. I better cause when we have drill over the weekend that is my only day off. Exhausted!!!!! At work and my eyes are so so so heavy sleep.gif

Glad the biometrics is working out for you and I hope you get Mondays off because all work and no play isn't fun or healthy!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who got voted off?? LOL

I watched it last night and Sahara got the boot. She has been in the bottom two a lot so it was her time to leave.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

So after the biotch chukkles, I drop my keys and my purse, and commence to whiopp her azzz.b0122.gif The fight felt like 15 minutes but it was only for about 1 1/2 or 2 minutes. She tried to slam me b0125.gifabout 3 times. she was trying to be like a raging bull :angry: but it was more like a b0618.jpg :rofl:. I was dog walking that hoe b0638.gif. She pull my braidst1943.gif from the back and it still hurts like heck. So my cousin was there and when I started whooping it she started recording. She was recording the woman and the man fighting and arguing when she was throwing stuff at him. She was letting me buy some foodstamps so we were separately grocery shopping in the same store.

But anyways so after a few minutes she was begging me to stop because she said her heart was hurting. I cant hear the lady yall I was just in kill mode. She was trying to sock me but I swear I could feel the hits like she was hitting herself b0131.gif. until I woke up this Sunday morning my azzz was sorrrrrrrrrrrreeee.

The security comes with the manager and a clerk. They break us up and they grab me because I was winning and she was crying or whining. When the security grabbed me like he was going to put me in handcuffs that hoe got a sucker punchb0122.gif

OMG :wow: girl your smileys are killing me softly I hope there is more!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Does anyone else see a problem with this.

I told Eric that I had a problem with his FB profile. He has on there that he is married (that good) but then he has that he is interested in women. All his friends are women except for one guy. Now he didn't even add me as a friend until I saw that he had a FB page( he didn't know how to log out)go figure!!!

Then he says that I shouldn't have been snooping. WOW!!!! Now he had people writting on his wall now he has that option blocked. UMMM HMM!!!

So I decided to just delete him as my friend all together. So that way I won't be consider as snooping.

Congrats on 4 years...and couting

Umm its not the fact you were snooping and you have a RIGHT to know...headbonk.gif tsk tsk Eric

Timeline

Girl I feel your anxiety on these surgery's if there was a chance of paralysis I wouldn't either no0pb.gif so I completely understand that is way too much to even fathom......

LOL we were watching Chelsea girlllllll it was so good Part 3 soon come but let me tell you Damian was freaking out he said he nuh watch no more African shows if they make parts 1-2-3-4-5 infinity LOL. He wants to watch the whole movie and done laughing.gif Now if D was hotter than fish grease you know it was good, I'm tryna find it on Youtube to post but that may be a lost cause......

Soccer on the PC?

Who got voted off?? LOL

Seriously Wow that's a shame girl I jsut go there for my parts, cause D does all my work. I was go to this Midas in NJ near my gig and dude was straight up always told me the real issues an what could be worked on now and what could wait and always gave me a discount star_smile.gif ( that was prolly the JoJo's working haaaa)

Im glad you took it to them though they need to stop playing with people!

I think her name is Sasha? One of the black ones. Her and Juju had to lip sync for their life.. Speaking of D, I have a question to ask.. mi ago pm ya!

Look, I can't have my VJ sistren fighting.. The VJ Bail Fund has been exhausted...lol

But Im glad you hit her, she had it coming shyt... *rollin my eyes icon*

LOL @ the Bail fund

Why did she do that, I kicked the hell out of the security and started beating it like MJ. She dropped to the floor and was covering her head. At that time the security told me if I didnt stop he was going to taze me. SO I STOPPED :rofl: She started telling her boyfriend who was cheering me on to call the police.

I heard my son saying momma you beating her up ( im hella embarrassed at that)

I heard my cousin saying Get that AZZZ girl.

And the boyfriend saying whoop that bytch azz and then asked my cuzzin whats my name she told him Tyson and he started saying whoop her Tyson. :bonk:

You can hear it on the recording from the cell phone.t8821.gif

So they take us to the back holding cell or something and they are saying that I am going to jail because I was fighting on their property.

I told them that I am going to sue the company because they knew the lady and the man was disruptive and they didnt do anything. Which ended up getting her azz kick because she hit my baby in the head after throwing stuff at the man.

2 hours later the policep0121.gif was there my husband had came and left to get my son and took my keys purse and jacket home.

I gave them a fake name and wrote a police report.

The lady officer was so nice.

They watched the surveillance camera and showed the lady throwing stuff at the man and when it hit my baby it showed her laughing.

the office said I would have kicked her azz too. between me and you.

She was so nice but said I had to appear in court because the store was pressing charges on me and the security officer was also because I kicked him, but the tape clearly shows them detaining me and not her.

I am still mad and my cousin posted the fight on FB I was like you so stupid and everyone knew it was me. So I dont know who else maybe copied it from there or what but I told her to remove it. :huh:

Girl chat bout took the cops 2 hours to get there you must be in the hood. I swear they never respond immediately to ish, not even when you say a gin is involved SMH!

Why would your cousin do that and she knew it was pending litigation :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

this was cute

http://www.yo...q=rapperdelight

nevamind its not working!

Edited by MRStee

Ok the OM portal is all jacked I used to archive and see my PM's but I don't even see that feature and its full ughhh :help:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.