sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So after the biotch chukkles, I drop my keys and my purse, and commence to whiopp her azzz.b0122.gif The fight felt like 15 minutes but it was only for about 1 1/2 or 2 minutes. She tried to slam me b0125.gifabout 3 times. she was trying to be like a raging bull mad.gif but it was more like a b0618.jpg rofl.gif. I was dog walking that hoe b0638.gif. She pull my braidst1943.gif from the back and it still hurts like heck. So my cousin was there and when I started whooping it she started recording. She was recording the woman and the man fighting and arguing when she was throwing stuff at him. She was letting me buy some foodstamps so we were separately grocery shopping in the same store.

But anyways so after a few minutes she was begging me to stop because she said her heart was hurting. I cant hear the lady yall I was just in kill mode. She was trying to sock me but I swear I could feel the hits like she was hitting herself b0131.gif. until I woke up this Sunday morning my azzz was sorrrrrrrrrrrreeee.

The security comes with the manager and a clerk. They break us up and they grab me because I was winning and she was crying or whining. When the security grabbed me like he was going to put me in handcuffs that hoe got a sucker punchb0122.gif

Look, I can't have my VJ sistren fighting.. The VJ Bail Fund has been exhausted...lol

But Im glad you hit her, she had it coming shyt... *rollin my eyes icon*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why did she do that, I kicked the hell out of the security and started beating it like MJ. She dropped to the floor and was covering her head. At that time the security told me if I didnt stop he was going to taze me. SO I STOPPED :rofl: She started telling her boyfriend who was cheering me on to call the police.

I heard my son saying momma you beating her up ( im hella embarrassed at that)

I heard my cousin saying Get that AZZZ girl.

And the boyfriend saying whoop that bytch azz and then asked my cuzzin whats my name she told him Tyson and he started saying whoop her Tyson. :bonk:

You can hear it on the recording from the cell phone.t8821.gif

So they take us to the back holding cell or something and they are saying that I am going to jail because I was fighting on their property.

I told them that I am going to sue the company because they knew the lady and the man was disruptive and they didnt do anything. Which ended up getting her azz kick because she hit my baby in the head after throwing stuff at the man.

2 hours later the policep0121.gif was there my husband had came and left to get my son and took my keys purse and jacket home.

I gave them a fake name and wrote a police report.

The lady officer was so nice.

They watched the surveillance camera and showed the lady throwing stuff at the man and when it hit my baby it showed her laughing.

the office said I would have kicked her azz too. between me and you.

She was so nice but said I had to appear in court because the store was pressing charges on me and the security officer was also because I kicked him, but the tape clearly shows them detaining me and not her.

I am still mad and my cousin posted the fight on FB I was like you so stupid and everyone knew it was me. So I dont know who else maybe copied it from there or what but I told her to remove it. :huh:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Why did she do that, I kicked the hell out of the security and started beating it like MJ. She dropped to the floor and was covering her head. At that time the security told me if I didnt stop he was going to taze me. SO I STOPPED rofl.gif She started telling her boyfriend who was cheering me on to call the police.

And the boyfriend saying whoop that bytch azz and then asked my cuzzin whats my name she told him Tyson and he started saying whoop her Tyson. headbonk.gif

So they take us to the back holding cell or something and they are saying that I am going to jail because I was fighting on their property.

I told them that I am going to sue the company because they knew the lady and the man was disruptive and they didnt do anything. Which ended up getting her azz kick because she hit my baby in the head after throwing stuff at the man.

2 hours later the policep0121.gif was there my husband had came and left to get my son and took my keys purse and jacket home.

They watched the surveillance camera and showed the lady throwing stuff at the man and when it hit my baby it showed her laughing.

She was so nice but said I had to appear in court because the store was pressing charges on me and the security officer was also because I kicked him, but the tape clearly shows them detaining me and not her.

I am still mad and my cousin posted the fight on FB I was like you so stupid and everyone knew it was me. So I dont know who else maybe copied it from there or what but I told her to remove it. huh.gif

smh.. can't take your rass no where! awwwwwwwwwwwww JQ i hope you make out okay sista for real!

Timeline

MsTee i aint had to fight in like 7 years. but the devil took control of me and I started going crazy. she is beat up t31053.gif and now I feel bad but you gotta watch what you do when you around other people kids.

Because I will die for my babies all day every day :yes:

And she was thinking it was a joke until I showed her what joking will get her. t31053.gif

i aint the biggest person in the world Im just tall, but Im under 200 and she was way over. she was samoan (sp). and young 27 years old and thought she was bad. had the whole samoan mafia up there. But yall know my family deep so everyone was there also. it looked like a celebrity was at the supermarket with all the people there.

My daddy came up there and said how you feeling t31063.gifchamp. i was like thats not funny I am embarrassed because my baby seen me get down like that

But I teach them to defend there selves but I feel I went to far.

So please dont post anything on FB yall because it is pending appearances in court and I used a fake name.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mike Tyson got a K.O..... I don't blame you though JQ sometimes that's what people need every once in a while. Been a while since I went there, but in my younger years I stayed in some shyt. I had to be rescued from the police a few times when I was in school and once almost had to do time because I got jumped and went back for those biatches. Girls always had it out for me for some reason. Had to go to private school too and almost got sent away to some boarding school in PA, so this brings back memories. Since you gave then fake info, you don't have to go to court.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why did she do that, I kicked the hell out of the security and started beating it like MJ. She dropped to the floor and was covering her head. At that time the security told me if I didnt stop he was going to taze me. SO I STOPPED rofl.gif She started telling her boyfriend who was cheering me on to call the police.

And the boyfriend saying whoop that bytch azz and then asked my cuzzin whats my name she told him Tyson and he started saying whoop her Tyson. headbonk.gif

I am still mad and my cousin posted the fight on FB I was like you so stupid and everyone knew it was me. So I dont know who else maybe copied it from there or what but I told her to remove it. huh.gif

While I don't blame you and I'm glad you whopped some a$$, I can't get over the fact that you were thrown in super market jail!!!! I just snorted with laughter.

Girlfriend, I am calling you next time I go out. I need some good back up!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All you ex-ETJ girls......what they hell did I ever see in that site. Well, except for you guys. Same Shyt different day. Geez.....they never ever change.

Please keep me entertained so I don't venture over there anymore.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn JQ! what a weekend you had! you learned her a$$ real good

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

All you ex-ETJ girls......what they hell did I ever see in that site. Well, except for you guys. Same Shyt different day. Geez.....they never ever change.

Please keep me entertained so I don't venture over there anymore.

Oh Lawd, what in the heck has happened now. I never go over there anymore. I can't take the drama either.

ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

have you seriously looked into it? They do so much now with so little scarring. I may google just to see cause I'm nosy.

3 of my friends had breast reduction and they love it. I think they got it done so we will look smaller...they didn't realize how big their stomachs were until after the surgery :blink: So losing weight before makes sense :lol:

Buz - I wish I could take a spinning class...I'm scared :huh: Looks painful.

Timeline

3 of my friends had breast reduction and they love it. I think they got it done so we will look smaller...they didn't realize how big their stomachs were until after the surgery :blink: So losing weight before makes sense :lol:

Buz - I wish I could take a spinning class...I'm scared :huh: Looks painful.

I took a spinning class at Bally's a few times and the bike set is too painful. They tell you to buy another bicycle seat cushion, but it didn't help. If you can manage it that's great because it's a really good workout. One of my FB friends Gina teaches spinning and I don't know how she does it because her tail is BIG. lol

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline

Back from school....80 out of 100....I am toooo happy about that because kinesiology aint easy at all!!! Plus I am OLD... :whistle: and mi nah memba much...

Jam Q...DANG GIRL...... :wacko: That was some grocery shopping experience! What I am wondering-why is the store pressing charges? Shoot...that's the security guard's job to maintain the public...normally they just watching for shoplifters he should be glad he had something to do! :bonk:

ok, 2 tests tomorrow...Anatomy and Physiology lab and lecture so gonna go study about the Nervous System and cells :blink:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

WOW!!! Jamerican Queen. What an experience!

Back from school....80 out of 100....I am toooo happy about that because kinesiology aint easy at all!!! Plus I am OLD... :whistle: and mi nah memba much...

Congratulations! I couldn't sleep, so I came on & remembered to check Steven's grade on his test. I'm still trying to figure out the teacher's math, because the syllabus says that tests 1-3 and the final are each worth 33 1/3 % of the grade. But that doesn't add up to 100% so....?? Did she mean each one is 25% or that she will drop the lowest one? Guess "Steven" will need to email her and ask. I also checked his email for the [online] class. Several students said they didn't get to finish the 100 questions in 2 hours. Steven and I aimed to do 1 question per minute to be sure we had enough time, which worked. I wonder what the grade distribution was.

MrsTee, how'd your math test go?

So we booked Steven's trip such that he'd only miss 1 day of class, since his class meets only once a week (on Saturdays). But picture I found out that it's Spring Break this week, so we COULD'VE booked it for a few more days since he doesn't have class anyway this week. Oh well. The fewer days in Jam Rock, the less $$ spent.

I have to be at work for 6:45am. Why is it 1am and I'm not falling asleep? That's despite putting in 11.5 hours of work today AND having a 1.5 hr meeting @ church. I feel like I have a new roll of fat & it's uncomfortable. I need :help:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Alarm set to ring in 3 hrs. Why am I STILL awake? I did just finish Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. I'd started it years ago & it sat on the book shelf half read until now.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning!

Good Job on the test Jamerican and good luck today!

Nat, I swear in the 2 days since changing clocks back... I cannot get to sleep at night. I am up until midnight and then tired when I have to get up in the morning. It is so annoying. Although in your case it seems your getting alot of work done.

Also, when Louis was in SLU I didnt sleep well then either. Even though he works nights... it was different when he was in a whole other country! Maybe you will be super sleepy tonight and can get to bed early. Don't drink that Earl Grey before bed.... caffeine! :)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.