sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

I want to post this new movie but youtube is really acting up and it's not even on the site ughhh don't tell me I'm gonna have to start uploading the latest Nollywood B-) flicks to Youtube!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow is there at least music playing LOL Girl I'm so glad that seat on the one I want to buy is larger than the average cause Lawd mi have a big batty! I so need a special pillow or something I am sure we can make one that will help with the pain LOL

yea man full a vybz and the instructor was very lively

a girl in the class said i will get used to it after a while....i sure hope so

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

finesse nuh dis week di stork a come? t8320.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What's with all the double posts this afternoon?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

damn girl, this is between a rock and a hard place

Yes it is. I may end up having the surgery for the herniated disc. Im just afraid they will leave me paralyzed! blink.gif

I did spinning classes this morning t31136.gif

how did it go?

Aaah ok that makes sense good.gif

LOL yes girl this bra fitting is tricky, the one issue I have is overage spillage but I found it was the type of Bra, I need the full coverage, not all that cutesy bras chile the Jo Jo's be falling out helpsmilie.gifrofl.gif

Lawd she did not say the jo jo's rofl.gifrofl.gif

hey everybody.. i keep trying to get caught up, but it keep kicking me out. so i guess i'll just say hi before it goes down again!

roger got is hours increased.. he is now working full time 8pm-5am.. booo at those hours.. but yayy for the money..

he is not working weekends only..

i hope everyone had a good weekend, can the next one hurry up and come LOL

ooohh spin class is killer! and in the morning too..

Aww that's great news Q, it will be worth it in the long run.. who knows maybe hours will change when he is there longer..

Timeline

MrsTee if I were you and had the chance I would chop those melons of in a heart beat! Plus with your neck "condition" your insurance will cover it.

I don't know how you all carry those around with you everyday!

blink.gif Thanks Dills for your brutal honestylaughing.gif but i have to take hubby's feelings into consideration too now. Alot of men don't like a woman with booby scarshuh.gif . Ive carried them around for so long, they don't bother me. I go to the chiro every so often and it helps tremendously!good.gif

Timeline

RuPaul's Drag Race is on Logo and I can't get enough!

no0pb.gif

Tee I'm sorry but I know how you feel about the surgery, I am not down for it neither. I don't have back issues or anything, prolly cause I'm built to hold this shelf rofl.gif

But one girl I almost gave myself a concussion, I was sleep and turned over quickly and mollywhopped myself right upside the head! I saw star_smile.gif Stars star_smile.gif Hot mess headbonk.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif you have me DYING over here woman!!!rofl.gif It would be two surgeries, one for the breast reduction and one for the herniated disc... Thats where massages from hubby and Chiro visits come in at... imma be aiight.. as long as they keep making bras in my size its all good.. i just have to match bras and panties maself...

I can't wait to watch RuPaul either.. Steve will be doing the soccer thing on the computer or solitare yes.gif

Timeline

blink.gif Thanks Dills for your brutal honestylaughing.gif but i have to take hubby's feelings into consideration too now. Alot of men don't like a woman with booby scarshuh.gif . Ive carried them around for so long, they don't bother me. I go to the chiro every so often and it helps tremendously!good.gif

have you seriously looked into it? They do so much now with so little scarring. I may google just to see cause I'm nosy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Bye Jamerican, good luck on your finals! star_smile.gif

Short day lucky you, ok Bye Sun

You go girl, how was it, how long did it last.

We are going back to the store tonight to look at this exercise equipment AGAIN blink.gif . D wants me to get the Elliptical which is cool but I want the Bike because I am thinking about future pregnancy. I can't be all up on the elliptical with a belly so I think the bike is best. So again we go there and the Pep boys, he is heaven when he is there all the car stuff. Mi cyaa manage the Home Depot trips anymore I am so glad he has Mr. Bootsy as his Depot buddy now! tongue_ss.gif

I will NEVER purchase anything from Pep Boys, not even a car freshener.. I had such a bad experience with them to last me a life time... let's just say I almost got put out cause they did shoddy work and they THOUGHT because I was a woman, I didn't know what I was talking about.. I showed them and got my three hundred and something dollars back off their rasses!mad.gif

Before surg. I was a DD with no shape or form (I know... tmi) but now I am a true b and if I want more I wear padded but I can go without and I LOVE that! good.gif Almost no scar, but then it has been 9 years.

Thanks will look into El Greco...

Well that is reassuring to know seriously

LOL Hush

Well they do fight but not fist fight they are just Catty! Oh I know exactly what you mean girl and they take it to the limit LOL. It's different this season but hey its a different cast so that is to be expected but I you know drama sells or in this case gets ratings!

I can't wait to see it tonight I just love the Lip Sync for Your Life!

"The time has come..... for you to LIP SYNC FOR YA LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE..... and don't ** it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahahahaha I just adore her :)

I want to post this new movie but youtube is really acting up and it's not even on the site ughhh don't tell me I'm gonna have to start uploading the latest Nollywood cool.gif flicks to Youtube!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come on work, work, work please! lol

Timeline

So after the biotch chukkles, I drop my keys and my purse, and commence to whiopp her azzz.b0122.gif The fight felt like 15 minutes but it was only for about 1 1/2 or 2 minutes. She tried to slam me b0125.gifabout 3 times. she was trying to be like a raging bull :angry: but it was more like a b0618.jpg :rofl:. I was dog walking that hoe b0638.gif. She pull my braidst1943.gif from the back and it still hurts like heck. So my cousin was there and when I started whooping it she started recording. She was recording the woman and the man fighting and arguing when she was throwing stuff at him. She was letting me buy some foodstamps so we were separately grocery shopping in the same store.

But anyways so after a few minutes she was begging me to stop because she said her heart was hurting. I cant hear the lady yall I was just in kill mode. She was trying to sock me but I swear I could feel the hits like she was hitting herself b0131.gif. until I woke up this Sunday morning my azzz was sorrrrrrrrrrrreeee.

The security comes with the manager and a clerk. They break us up and they grab me because I was winning and she was crying or whining. When the security grabbed me like he was going to put me in handcuffs that hoe got a sucker punchb0122.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

OMG.....go on...................

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.