sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

OMG, WTH is wrong with people? That's just awful. Sorry to hear that Irie. I guess he tried to dump his body and it didn't work.

Louis says these people are idiots... provoking people and starting "war". People getting involved in the wrong shyt!!

When he went home in January he was surprised to hear about all the killings etc.. I guess things are changing for the worse. It is unfortunate that people are trying to "get rich quick" with drugs etc and thinking that are "bad men" and untouchable...

Its a small island and when bad things happen it reflects on the country as a whole. Not good...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning b0239.gif ladies,

Hope everyone is have a blessed day!!!

I had a real interesting weekend. b0221.gif

And after it I really needed a b0265.gif but Ima wait til April.

So this is wheat happened.

My son and I were at a local major supermarket chain. We were shopping when we heard a lot of ruckus. m0530.gif. But we kept on shopping. Then every minute or so I would see a man and a lady arguing while they were shopping. Well the man would be shopping and the lady would be following him and yelling at him and hitting him with items. t3749.gif

So maybe 15 minutes later, we some how ended up on the same aisle. So the man said something to the woman about he wouldn’t have to go f #! no one else if her Pu$$y was good enough. :unsure::whistle: I was like this is to much for my son to hear, so I proceed to leave off the aisle when, this b!tch starts throwing shYt at him and we are walking past him. She throws 1 box of cereal then another then a box of oatmeal. Girl BOOM you would’ve thought she was playing basketballb0118.gif or something but she was not hitting him and he was not running just walking slow. Well she threw one more thing a quaker oats can of oats Quaker+Oats.jpg, and that ###### hit my son in the head.

So Im hot as Vegas sun t1933.gif and turned around to look at this BYTCH b0114.gif when she put her hand over her mouth and says sorry and chuckles a little. t1934.gif

OMG yall I was like white on rice.

TO BE CONTINUE when I calm down.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

OMG JQ!!

That is terrible! I hope the police were called! Was there other people around to see this as well?

Hi Japrincess!! :D

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO @ slush

Ok I need to know why this post has a reputation of -1 ???

What does that mean? Bunz what are ya'll voting on and where? I'm confused :wacko:

Ray's loves to use the term slush. I get mad and tell him move him bumboclatt out the kitchen.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't have that problem. lol

------

For lunch, I had some cold pasta with cherry tomatoes & mozerella cheese in it. Got the idea to make it after having some at the organic store I love. Seasoned with olive oil, garlic powder, & several other spices. It was good! It's also the kind of meal Steven wouldn't like because 1) it's cold, 2) it has cheese, 3) it has tomatoes. I've been eating lots of cold meals while he's gone.

That does sound good Nat. How is Steven enjoying his trip back to JA? Has he said that everyone has had their hand out asking him for money? Mikel said when he first got there everyone was coming out of the woodwork asking him. Steven comes back Thursday right?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

:wow: Bunz

Hi Yardies :blush:

What up chic? lol

ROC

Tivoli under satellite surveillance

Americans said to have audio, video recordings of Gov't officials in community

Sunday, March 14, 2010

TIVOLI Gardens, the tough West Kingston base of Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, is under satellite surveillance by United States authorities who are determined to have Coke extradited to answer drug- and gun-running charges in New York, the Sunday Observer has learnt.

According to a security expert with knowledge of the operation, the US has powerful audio and video evidence of activities involving Coke, as well as several Government officials, including members of the legislature, inside the Tivoli Gardens community centre.

With the use of Satellite Internet Telemetry System (SIMS) similar to that used to record wildlife activities, the US has captured the make, colour and licence plates of vehicles entering and exiting Tivoli Gardens at specific periods, as well as conversations, the expert said.

The SIMS, the expert said, is very simple to operate.

"Satellite service is available anywhere in the world for the system to operate. The data is transmitted from the Satellite Telemetry System based on programmed time intervals and/or alarms. It is transferred through satellite and Internet to a dedicated web page, and you can monitor and collect that data as long as you have web access," the expert said.

"It is very simple. Set your co-ordinates, hook up your sensors, point the antenna to the sky, and turn on your equipment," added the expert, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

"Wire-tapping communication is an insignificant part of the evidence against Coke," said the expert in reference to Prime Minister Bruce Golding's claim that the evidence supporting the extradition request violated the Interception of Communications Act which makes strict provisions for the manner in which intercepted communications may be obtained and disclosed.

Also captured, the expert said, was a gathering of some Government officials, along with individuals from the Tivoli Gardens community making and smoking what appeared to be marijuana spliffs at the centre, on different occasions.

"The United States is making sure that its case against Coke is airtight, and until he is extradited every Jamaican entering the US will be targeted. The US will not relent on this one," said the expert who met with the Sunday Observer on Friday night.

Relations between Kingston and Washington have deteriorated over the extradition request, with the US State Department accusing the Jamaican Government of delaying tactics.

Two Mondays ago, in a scathing Narcotics Control Strategy Report, the Americans questioned Jamaica's commitment to law enforcement co-operation and charged that "Jamaica's processing of the extradition request has been subjected to unprecedented delays, unexplained disclosure of law enforcement information to the press, and unfounded allegations questioning the US' compliance with the Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty and Jamaican law".

The US also said that the Jamaican Government's handling of the extradition request marked a dramatic change in Kingston's previous co-operation on extradition, including a temporary suspension in the processing of all other pending requests.

The US also labelled Jamaica as the Caribbean's largest supplier of marijuana to the United States as well as a transshipment point for cocaine entering South America.

"The Government of Jamaica's ambitious anti-corruption and anti-crime legislative agendas announced in 2007 remain stalled in Parliament," said the report.

"Five anti-crime proposals under consideration as part of an extensive agenda to address the widespread crime challenges have yet to be debated by Parliament," added Washington, which noted that Jamaica is a party to the 1988 United Nations Drug Convention.

However, the following day, Golding rejected the US' charges and said that the evidence presented in the extradition request -- made in August last year -- breached Jamaican law.

"The Jamaican Government, rather than summarily refusing the request, discussed with the US authorities the breaches that had occurred which made it impossible for the minister (of justice), being aware of such breaches, to issue the authority to proceed," Golding said in an address to the Parliament.

"In an effort to overcome the impediment... the Jamaican Government indicated to the US authorities that if other evidence existed, the procurement and disclosure of which were not in violation of Jamaican law, the minister would be prepared to accept that evidence and issue the necessary authority to proceed. No such evidence has up to now been presented," he added.

On Friday, the security expert said that American border officials are turning up the heat on Jamaicans who have massive personal wealth but who have no supporting documentation to show how the wealth was gained.

A list viewed by the Sunday Observer includes some of Jamaica's well-known officials, as well as business people of both genders. They are described as having "massive personal wealth", which is said to have raised red flags at US borders.

The spotlight on these individuals has not come as a surprise to University of Miami Law Professor David Rowe, who remained consistent in his view that Coke is an albatross around the neck of the prime minister, the Jamaica Labour Party and the Government.

"There is no question that they are being targeted," Rowe said. "Where the individuals have amassed wealth in a short period of time and without any corresponding income to corroborate it is an automatic red flag to the US Justice Department."

Rowe as well as Sunday Observer sources in the US believe that embarrassing times are ahead for several Jamaican business officials at US borders, even if the Government hands over Coke.

Information reaching the Sunday Observer is that several Jamaicans who have amassed large personal wealth but who are unable to provide credible sources of income are currently in detention centres in the US.

Massive unexplained wealth is said to have been the reason behind an upstanding Jamaican businessman being detained in the US for several hours on a return trip to the island in early January.

It is also said to be the reason for the detention without bond -- at Krome Avenue Detention Centre in Florida -- of a Jamaican man of Chinese descent.

The man and another Jamaican/Chinese are said to have arrived in the US on March 2 on an Air Jamaica flight.

The man, whose Alien card number was supplied to the Sunday Observer, was said to have had his Green Card revoked. He did not respond to our request for an interview last Thursday.

Late last week, the influential Economist magazine reported that American authorities have become frustrated at what they see as foot-dragging by Jamaica's Government over the Coke extradition request.

The article, titled 'Seeking Mr Coke: American anger at Jamaica's slowness in handing over an alleged gang boss', said "if the United States' allegations of political links are well-founded, some Jamaican public figures may fear that Mr Coke's arrest would lead to the disclosure of embarrassing information".

:wow: Bunz I was reading this as well and girl I pray they ain't see me deh pon deh satellite. I need to stay mi raas away from Matches Lane and Tivoli wid all dis madness a gwaan. :unsure: Mi stay mi raas inna mi yaad!

Ruh roh @ the Govt officials caught on tape smoking wid deh crew :o

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

when she put her hand over her mouth and says sorry and chuckles a little.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

cant do Spirit, and if your over 5'8" you :bonk: cant either. legs cramped like a sardine

Hubby is 6'3 so maybe he can sit in the ####### pit. :blush:

ROC

blink.gif You do?blink.gif Mi cyaan manage ie!no0pb.gif

Yup LOL I love shopping for the matching sets? Where do you go I love Cacique their 46DDD fits perfect and supports me (as much as they can ) LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hell naw... I know she didn't JQ. They should have made her pay for every item she threw too. Damn idiot.

Yup LOL I love shopping for the matching sets? Where do you go I love Cacique their 46DDD fits perfect and supports me (as much as they can ) LOL

Those are from Lane Bryant right Philly? I have a few that are comfy. My supervisor hipped me to them because I would have never looked there for bras. You remember when they had Cacique stores?

ROC

cant do Spirit, and if your over 5'8" you :bonk: cant either. legs cramped like a sardine

Hush are you serious LOL

How are you feeling today sweetie?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG JQ!!

That is terrible! I hope the police were called! Was there other people around to see this as well?

Hi Japrincess!! biggrin.gif

I hope you kicked her bumbaclot rass.. cause I would've been hotter than fish grease!!!! grrrrrrrr not just cause she hit him but she chuckled... and that is what I wouldve told the police as they was handcuffing me!!!

JQ you probably did the "right" thing which was good

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.