sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

wooo hoooo t0218.gifi just voted for everyone's post on the page! this is high school all over again yaaaaaaaay

I just voted for your post LOL, ok what is -1 reputation????

I am also have been having fun with the postsnapback feature :hehe:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Spirit Airlines has roundtrip tickets on sale for $213.29 and that's including taxes. Call me crazy because I haven't booked it yet and the sale was suppose to end yesterday. It's still one sale today though. I really want a straight flight. What should I do???? :help:

Sun That is a great price jump on it, where is the connection?

The closest spirit gateway to Philly is AC they need a hub at Philly INTL :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny thats a great price. I would take it. I usually fly Spirit so I dont mind the layover.

I flew them once to JA and I can't remember if I had to recheck my bags coming home. Do you remember? The layover is only an hour and I'm worried that I might miss my flight. I think I do remember having to go through customs in Ft. Lauderdale and the line being extra long. Also, do you remember if we have to pay the baggage fee for each leg of the flight or only once going and coming. The customer service folks are foreign and I can't understand half of them.

Yep TAMH, We are finally going on vacation in the summer. I can't wait.

Philly those AC rates are NICE!

Sun That is a great price jump on it, where is the connection?

The closest spirit gateway to Philly is AC they need a hub at Philly INTL :yes:

Ft. Lauderdale

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies wah gwaan!!!!

Well I'm here in NC and I'm on my way to go take this test. Lawd I hope mi pass. I just noticed that the hotel has an computa so you know I had to sit down and say what's up to you guys... Hope all is well. This is just an overnight trip so I'll be home tonight. Well let me run so that I dont be late. Have a good day...

Likkle More!!!

Good luck Dada... you can do it!good.gif

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies,

my wife is coming this week from ja and im anxious to see her. i told her about the atl airport and what to expext cause one could get lost there, but i know she will find her way around.

seriously, i have been debating whether i should take the weekend off(sat and sun) to spend time with my wife and attend church.

Awww Im so happy for you.. Take that time off brotha!!!! Enjoy your wife and her arrival :)

Good Morning Ladies!

The weekend was relaxing got a lot of cleaning done.

It is the kids Spring Break this week and they are going to a sleep over tonight and tomorrow night. I don't think I have had a night alone in YEARS!!!!

Hey Dillon,

No WWE? what happened?

Spring break is early for you up there ours doesn't start until April.

Sorry about the full house I remember those days when I had youngins the sleep overs seemed endless :help:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Good Morning & Happy Monday.

SHemmy .. try the maple flavored ones..they are good! And if you break them up and put in with eggs.. good ommlette. smile.gif

Myjam.. you should take the weekend off. You must celebrate!!

I slept until 8:30 both Sat & Sun.. it was so nice to wake up on my own and now be woken! SOOOOO nice! With the time change I technically slept until 9:30 on Sunday. wink.gif

Now just waiting for the week to fly by. 1/2 day friday and Tierra's birthday! I cannot wait to see all the dressed up little girls. And it is supposed to be 60 and sunny! Outside photo op!! lOL

How cute.. can't wait to see the pictures.. :)

wooo hoooo t0218.gifi just voted for everyone's post on the page! this is high school all over again yaaaaaaaay

Im going to also

Timeline

Hey Dillon,

No WWE? what happened?

Spring break is early for you up there ours doesn't start until April.

Sorry about the full house I remember those days when I had youngins the sleep overs seemed endless :help:

Nope no WWE...college basketball was on and by the time WWE came on he was passed out cold. It didn't come on until like 11:00 that night.

Oh my house is not the full house. My kids are going to stay with another family who have 2 girls..they go to school with my kids and they are all really close. They are actually taking them to a hotel for a couple of nights so they can pretend they are on vacation! I will be alone...no kids...no hubby! Ahhhh what shall I do?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Ray said I was crazy because I used the leftover chicken and made soup. LMAO He's just doesn't know does he. It was so good and who was eating some at 5am this morning? Yep, he sure was. lol

Tonight I'm going to hear it because I'm making beef enchiladas with spanish rice and black beans. He's going to say I'm making slush. LMAO I have a taste for it and I'm going to make it. :angry:

ROC

Timeline

LOL it's weird helpsmilie.giftongue_ss.gif for some reason it's really slow to load the responses too wow.gif

Oh well guess we have to get used to it, ( shrugs shoulders)

It slow because Capt Ewok is still trying to move things over from the old format... Ive been reading all weekend about what is going on with this. They also are taking suggestions and requests from people... I just love the fact they have spell check.. Im excited!yes.gif

questions for the yardies. my wife says she must work when she comes here. once she arrives poe, how soon can she work without ssn and id. does she needs usa id and ssn to work,period.

Hey MyJam, your wife will need her GC and her SSN prior to working as a tax payer :yes:

When she enters through the POE that is supposed to trigger her GC along with her SSN. She should receive both in 2-4 weeks. If they do not arrive in a timely get to calling the USCIS good luck. :thumbs:

Hi all!

I see we got a new layout!

My weekend was great spent quality time with hubby..

and I found some nice bras Sunray!

Hey 1 luv sounds like you had a great time this weekend :devil:

I luv bra shopping too :star:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Nope no WWE...college basketball was on and by the time WWE came on he was passed out cold. It didn't come on until like 11:00 that night.

Oh my house is not the full house. My kids are going to stay with another family who have 2 girls..they go to school with my kids and they are all really close. They are actually taking them to a hotel for a couple of nights so they can pretend they are on vacation! I will be alone...no kids...no hubby! Ahhhh what shall I do?

Dillon, sounds like a relaxing weeekend soon come. lol Whateva you choose to do, have fun.

ROC

Timeline

MorningStar to di World! You will love them Shemmy.

I can't find the links anywhere, I used to eat those all the time raw when I was likkle LOL

Sun that sounds like a great price hmmmmm now you got me thinking about AC.

I can't wait till the summer to got o Wildwood I love it down there

LOL I didn't forget I just couldn't get up rofl.gifheadbonk.gif

IM ALWAYS DOWN FOR AC LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tongue_ss.gifyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.