sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ya Jazz told me he doen't eat pork either...I said do you eat pepperoni and he said "yes"...I said well that is pork. Of course he still eats it. LOL

Kids say the darndest thing, Dillon.

You ready for wrestling tonight?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I see you down there Saunsgal....congrats to hubby on getting a job! Also congrats on your 1 year anniversary.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Kids say the darndest thing, Dillon.

You ready for wrestling tonight?

I'm dreading it. We were in Aldi yesterday and they had these action figures of all the wrestlers and I really pretended I knew what I was talking about when he was showing them to me. I even pretended I knew their names and all I was doing was reading it off the box. :help:

you wrestle?

I sure do..I will be on Friday Night Smackdown tonight!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Y&R Spoiler

When it is revealed that Faith is Nick and Sharon's baby - which happens the week of 3/15 - Ashley goes into total denial. She refuses to believe she had a miscarriage or that Faith is not her child. Jack and Billy begin to worry about Ashley's delusional frame of mind. When Sharon, Nick and Phyllis show up at the house to see Faith Ashley lets them see the baby. But when the baby wakes up Ashley orders them to leave and they do. Afterwards Ashley makes plans to leave the country with Faith. At the airport Ashley runs into Tucker who realizes she is having a melt down. The articles in the soap magazines hint that the encounter with Tucker could change Ashley's mind about running off with the baby. One of the writers is quoted as saying "Are we going to see Ashley's strength triumph in this time of stress or are we going to see her lose it again and fall into madness?"

Week of 3/22

Adam has a scoop for Jill

Katherine has a surprising reaction to Jack and Victor's offer re Jabot

Michael recieves shocking information that could have a devastating impact on his marriage

Cane reaches out to a surprising person

Patti escalates her plot of revenge

Here is a Spumor that I don't believe

On Twitter, it's been reported that Sheila (who IS dead) has a twin sister that is the mother of Daisy & Ryder.

Also, on Twitter, it is rumored that Adam commits suicide after Sharon walks out on him. Hmmmm....

STFU Girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Thanks Philly

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
you wrestle?

:rofl:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm dreading it. We were in Aldi yesterday and they had these action figures of all the wrestlers and I really pretended I knew what I was talking about when he was showing them to me. I even pretended I knew their names and all I was doing was reading it off the box. :help:

I sure do..I will be on Friday Night Smackdown tonight!

damn, i thought today was thursday

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i have wood floors too...so just a few area rugs to vaccuum....so nobody ever really uses the dam thing. the thing is old and dirty as hell....better have hubby check this thing out...

those are cute but they don't have any music..

Look at these Finesse.. http://www.thefind.com/family/info-kaloo-musical-mobile

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
ok, of all the friggin baby stuff in this house, the 1 thing i didn't get was mobiles for the cribs. hubby really wants to get them but to me they just look plasticky and cheap. maybe i can find some cute ones....

5212.jpg

This one dont look plastic and cheap :blink:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Philly, see if you can see this page, when I saw these I thought of you.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?p...;id=86614068891

they are hot I actually have a pair like this but they lace up th4e side. I also have a liquid pair LOL Damian was like weh yuh tink yuh gwaan in dem tightpants :rofl: tek dem off and dash dem weh! Haaa Whatev they are hidden in the bottom of my closet!

Exactly... now Im going to ask you guys to pray for my dad. He may have prostate cancer :blink:

The devil sure is busy today! :angry:

Oh Sis I am going to pray for him, I am so sorry you are going through all this keep the Faith Sis remember God is in control!

That is sad...

I just want you guys to know, Im a very STRONG black woman. The things my family is going through is not for me to take control over. I know God has got my back 125% so all I can do is keep them all in prayer and ask Him to put me where I need to be. I just have to let go and let God... That has always been my mantra... a so ie go! Thank you for all the support and love that has been shown to me (F)

(F)

Hello Ladies...I have been busy today and then I had to catch up.

MrsTee...You have a lot on your plate. Good luck on the test tomorrow and if you need to, take a brown paper bag to breathe into incase you start to hypervenilate. Take your time!

Sorry to hear about your Dad I really will keep him in my prayers and pray that he doesn't have cancer and if he does that he can overcome it.

Now with your soon...he needs a smack down..having a set of hood twins!!!! I would have fainted...stay strong and like others have said he needs to man up and keep that thing in his pants!

Nothing going on for me this weekend...I really want to do a good cleaning at home since hubby is gone and is out of my way.

1luv how you managing today? You walking straight? :devil:

LOL @ Dillon

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
damn, i thought today was thursday

:no: it is TGIF!!!!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Which hotel did you go to?

Cheshire INN...I got the Safari themed room...(no comments from you JG!) :whistle:

ST. LOUIS: Two people are injured in fire

ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

03/09/2010

Two elderly people were injured Monday night in a fire at a four-flat apartment building at 2141 and 2143 Russell Boulevard.

The man and woman suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to a hospital, where they were listed in stable condition, St. Louis fire department Deputy Chief Brian Walsh said.

Firefighters rescued the man and the woman, who was bedridden, from separate apartments.

The 9:30 p.m. blaze likely started in the basement and significantly damaged the building.

The cause of the fire was not known. One firefighter needed the help of his partner when he became disoriented inside the building and his breathing unit began to run low on air, Walsh said.

The firefighters got out safely and were not hurt.

I was a nervous wreck last night. The Partner mentioned would be my BF.

Poor baby! Glad he is okay.

I see you down there Saunsgal....congrats to hubby on getting a job! Also congrats on your 1 year anniversary.

Thanks Chica! Tell Mikel to call Shaun when he returns, I think the guy is still hiring.

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.