sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly, see if you can see this page, when I saw these I thought of you.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?p...;id=86614068891

I would wear those in a minute!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I would wear those in a minute!!!!

me too shoot.... B-)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yea those are very sexy

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Im about to lose my mind... Something told me to go on my son's page and his girlfriend left him a comment so then I clicked on her page, low and behold she has under the profile picture....IM PREGNANT AND IM LIVING EVERYDAY SUCCESSFUL!!! #######?????Then psycho girl(the one who kept saying she wasn't and then she was going to keep it) called me yesterday morning while I was driving to work talking bout "I just called cause I haven't talked to you in a while" Look B, forget the formalities are you pregnant or not... she kept the baby!!!!!!!!! and now this other broad might be pregnant? Imma be a grandma twice in one year???? *FAINTS*

someone hand me a knife so I can "sterilize" my son :blink:

SMH!!! MrsTEE I am going to have to have to say, if he can grown enough to make them, then let him be grown enough to take care of them. Don't stop doing you to be a babysitter!!!! Let your son know he will have to take care of them and stay home from the club cause he can't find a babysitter. SMH!!!!

Be strong Sista

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Hello Ladies...I have been busy today and then I had to catch up.

MrsTee...You have a lot on your plate. Good luck on the test tomorrow and if you need to, take a brown paper bag to breathe into incase you start to hypervenilate. Take your time!

Sorry to hear about your Dad I really will keep him in my prayers and pray that he doesn't have cancer and if he does that he can overcome it.

Now with your soon...he needs a smack down..having a set of hood twins!!!! I would have fainted...stay strong and like others have said he needs to man up and keep that thing in his pants!

Nothing going on for me this weekend...I really want to do a good cleaning at home since hubby is gone and is out of my way.

1luv how you managing today? You walking straight? :devil:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
SMH!!! MrsTEE I am going to have to have to say, if he can grown enough to make them, then let him be grown enough to take care of them. Don't stop doing you to be a babysitter!!!! Let your son know he will have to take care of them and stay home from the club cause he can't find a babysitter. SMH!!!!

Be strong Sista

amen cause you know its my goal to meet each and everyone of yall... me and hubby gonna be on he road too much to babysit :)

Timeline

MrsTee--got your whole family in my prayers. Keep your head to the sky...

Now Eric and I went to see Brooklyn's Finest Sunday evening. I must say that I could have waited for the DVD.. Very disappointed about that movie. I had high hopes and they got shot down. Wasn't a bad movie. Just didn't give me that same umph as any other gangsta movie. Definitely do not compare to New Jack City.....Not even close.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Hello Ladies...I have been busy today and then I had to catch up.

MrsTee...You have a lot on your plate. Good luck on the test tomorrow and if you need to, take a brown paper bag to breathe into incase you start to hypervenilate. Take your time!

Sorry to hear about your Dad I really will keep him in my prayers and pray that he doesn't have cancer and if he does that he can overcome it.

Now with your soon...he needs a smack down..having a set of hood twins!!!! I would have fainted...stay strong and like others have said he needs to man up and keep that thing in his pants!

Nothing going on for me this weekend...I really want to do a good cleaning at home since hubby is gone and is out of my way.

1luv how you managing today? You walking straight? :devil:

Dills I love you... pure raw honesty!!! :) thank you lol

Timeline
anybody shop at world market? i always drove by the place thinking it was an african grocery store or something. i finally went in there and they got some really cute stuff.....

I don't shop there on the regular but they do have some great stuff. Some things can be a bit pricey.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

They gonna be taking air cause he dont have no money lol... It's really up to him. Im just going to be supportive thats all. But umm this is his responsibility. I raised mine.

That's right its HIS responsibility and he needs to be held accountable, I know sometimes that's easier said than done but it has to be done he needs to see this ain't no joke! He is gonna be a Father!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.