sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh MrsTee... go to stashtea.com... I have bought Tierra 2 teasets from them and now they have a really pretty Alice in Wonderland set. My dad lives near Portland OR where the HQ is and said he will get it for T. I bet Hurricane Siyah would LOVE it!!!!

PS... they have great TEA too... double bergamot early grey is the yummiest!

I may have to look for something smaller though for her little hands...:( The Alice and wonderland set is cute! I wonder if my daughter who is 14 will play tea with me? :lol:

Timeline
Tee, you'll be fine...

1luv: What in the heck you doing online? I thought hubby was back or is it today.

Always Blessed, your wedding pics were nice and I can tell everybody had fun. lol

LOL Thank you . I am still waiting for the professional I can't wait to get them back.

Mrs. you will do fine on your test.

Nat Congrats to you .

Tre my prayers go out to you and your Family.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I may have to look for something smaller though for her little hands...:( The Alice and wonderland set is cute! I wonder if my daughter who is 14 will play tea with me? :lol:

I am not sure what little toy stores you have.. but there are a couple up here (like other then toys r us) but you know.. those little boutiquey type places. I always see the cutest little sets... they have tin ones.. which I love too.. no breaking! We got Louis little 4 yo cousin one.. she loves it.. and I am sure can make mud tea with it! LOL.

But there is this ladybug one that comes in a basket... so cute.

LOOK! I found this on WALMART!!

0001964921378_500X500.jpg

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow that's a pretty tea set

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
LOL Thank you . I am still waiting for the professional I can't wait to get them back.

Mrs. you will do fine on your test.

Nat Congrats to you .

Tre my prayers go out to you and your Family.

thank u sis

I am not sure what little toy stores you have.. but there are a couple up here (like other then toys r us) but you know.. those little boutiquey type places. I always see the cutest little sets... they have tin ones.. which I love too.. no breaking! We got Louis little 4 yo cousin one.. she loves it.. and I am sure can make mud tea with it! LOL.

But there is this ladybug one that comes in a basket... so cute.

LOOK! I found this on WALMART!!

0001964921378_500X500.jpg

that was one of the one's on the site too! I love it... awwww thank you irie

Timeline

s0819.gif s0819.gif s0819.gif

APPROVED!

s0135.gifs0135.gifs0135.gifs0135.gif

i'm so happy for her!!!

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

be blessed on the test mrstee!!

this is gonna be a wonderful day.. no CLIENTS AT ALL .. woohoo. craigslist here i come AGAIN.. lol

APPROVED!

i'm so happy for her!!!

congrats ms sheka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. i had no doubt AT ALL..glad u can breathe easy now

now just bring him home!

Timeline

funny thing is she had the SAME person who interviewed me!

and he did the same thing to them

mumbled something about them paying dhl and her husband was like :huh::wacko::unsure::angry::(:o all in one cuz he wasn't sure it meant approval, just like me! haha

upherebl.gif

Timeline

omg i LUFF curious george! t4524.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

APPROVED!

i'm so happy for her!!!

Yay Sheka... Hubby gets to come home!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Hey yall is there a Part 1 to the Ghana soap. I watched a clip and love it.

sure I can :thumbs:

:wow:

Can you say DRAMA!

I am lookin forward to the update of Y and R thank you Philly :dance:

Y&R update and spoilers soon come stand by :star:

AWWWW I'm so upset at Y & R! Why does Phyllis have to be hater? Show the damn letter and get over it. Let Nick and Sharon be together, just find someone else to :devil: Cause thats all her Nick do anyway

Sorry just venting....

I hate Phyllis!!! the spoilers say she will tell today but I'm like you just let Nick and Sharon be together. Cassy predicted it so it will happen I'm sure!

Girl Sharon used to be a slave then she turned in to house help and then she is married into the family. She a hooch and Nich deserve to be with Phyllis IMO :bonk:

LMAO @ JQ lef mi gyal Sharon alone she is touched I know but I love her same way haaaa

I hate the PHYCK Era BOOOOO go away Phyllis and break up someone else happy home! You know that Summer is Jack's pickney right and they gonna end up back together when Patty is revealed!

:rofl: I get wrapped up in T.V. sometimes. Do we have any FlashForward fans? I'm excited about the season premiere.

YES YES YES I love Flashforward you know its created by the same writers as Lost. I am so gonna miss Lost :crying:

Girl who you telling. She's been a sluie forever. She'd sleep with Victor if she could. I tired of her and her stringy hair. I mean part it a different way.

LMAO @ Sharon's hair girl yes I tell Hubby all the time she needs a makeover maybe curly or body waves but that straight hair is killing me softly!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.