sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HAPPY FREAKIN FRIDAY :dance:

Hubby came in last night. I am so crazy I really should have taken the day off :angry:

I really did miss him and I did show him how much I did :devil:

MrsTee...ull be fine :thumbs:

I talked to Lawny yesterday evening and as Sunny said please continue to keep her grandma in your prayers (F)

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

I can't even bring myself to call Tre because I know Imma break down. This is around my mom's birthday and last month was the death of my grandmother. The best thing I can do for her right now is keep her, her family and grandmother in my prayers. (F)

Timeline
I'm good. Just here are work chillin. Probably going to leave early because I don't feel like being here. lol

Me either! I was on 95 and was about to get off at the closest exit and go back home. It might be an early day for me too. I need to put the final touches on my studying and just sleep, try to relax. Im going to bed early. If I have a drink, maybe I can sleep with the tv off for a change... :unsure:

Q me either

Irie, I hope Im not either :blink:

and its rainning here :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I am watching this GaGa/Beyonce video for Telephone... the 2 of them flirting with each other makes me very uncomfortable!! hahaha!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

yessssssssssssss i have coconut milk fa real! what time lol

How did your dinner come out? Is that your first time making rice and peas?

WTH she's a complete psycho! I love the way Poprah snatched her up. Ha LOL she look like somebody's mama checking some bad a** kid! Love it. Hey did yall know that Poprah is in her forty's? Yea she doesn't look it.

ANYHOOOOOOOOOOO. One more day closer to the weekend! Yayy

Good Evening Ladies!

Thank you for the compliments about my two babies!

ATTENTION ALL Y&R FANS SH**S HITTING THE FAN!!! I'm loving it. Adam is the devil and needs to be knocked out. I just love it how everyone is in on it. Today's episode hasn't came on out here yet but I'm counting down until 7 p.m. The Hubs watched it today and he said it was good. Isn't he cute, he will watch the soaps for me to let me know if I need to watch it :luv: Man, I love that guy!

Hope everyone had a good day. I'm going to this preschool Open House this weekend. They charge an arm and leg but I hear its worth it. We shall see..... There certified teachers (surprisly is hard to find out in my neighborhood) because I refuse to pay for glorified daycare. And let me find out that there are waiting lists already for the Fall. I guess I'm starting late because families must have put their kids on preschool waiting list when they were pg. :yes: Okay hope everyone is good. And just to let yall know I'm tired of getting on here and everyone is ghost :no: I need to start a late night Yardie forum. :D

Hey girl I was waiting for your to chime in

LOL @ Poprah yes I saw that before and was rolling she straight played Danger, all I can say is crack is wack!

As for her Adam girl I was rolling Victor come from behind and bounx him pon him headtop whooooiiiieeeeee we were cracking up. I know you hate him but I love his character you know he is gonna fight Victor and get away! Phyllis has the letter and she wants to burn it but she will do the right thing and tell everyone the truth! I hope that Sharon and Nick get back together I can't stand Phyllis she is a home wrecker and might be Sheila LOL

I can't wait to see today's episode and Ashley gonna drop when she find out she had a miscarriage and never gave birth!

Good luck at the Open House, how fun that sounds, good luck and I hope it all works out.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
How did your dinner come out? Is that your first time making rice and peas?

Hey girl I was waiting for your to chime in

LOL @ Poprah yes I saw that before and was rolling she straight played Danger, all I can say is crack is wack!

As for her Adam girl I was rolling Victor come from behind and bounx him pon him headtop whooooiiiieeeeee we were cracking up. I know you hate him but I love his character you know he is gonna fight Victor and get away! Phyllis has the letter and she wants to burn it but she will do the right thing and tell everyone the truth! I hope that Sharon and Nick get back together I can't stand Phyllis she is a home wrecker and might be Sheila LOL

I can't wait to see today's episode and Ashley gonna drop when she find out she had a miscarriage and never gave birth!

Good luck at the Open House, how fun that sounds, good luck and I hope it all works out.

Z, I aint even gonna lie, I thought about making it and said Nahhhhhhhhh I used goya's :lol: The chicken and plaintains were good, so was goya's rice and peas lol

Z, I aint even gonna lie, I thought about making it and said Nahhhhhhhhh I used goya's :lol: The chicken and plaintains were good, so was goya's rice and peas lol

Steve's fat azz had 2 big plates he said yesssssssss a jamaican meal :lol::lol::lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Me either! I was on 95 and was about to get off at the closest exit and go back home. It might be an early day for me too. I need to put the final touches on my studying and just sleep, try to relax. Im going to bed early. If I have a drink, maybe I can sleep with the tv off for a change... :unsure:

Q me either

Irie, I hope Im not either :blink:

and its rainning here :angry:

It's raining here too, so maybe I'll stay at work..... Sike! :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

GOOD MORNING YARDIES!!!! Happy Friday to all.

MrsTee--you gonna do fine girl.

At work today, trying not to let my sore throat get the best of me. I have drill this weekend so only one off day for me and that is Monday. :crying:

Then back to the beach.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
GOOD MORNING YARDIES!!!! Happy Friday to all.

MrsTee--you gonna do fine girl.

At work today, trying not to let my sore throat get the best of me. I have drill this weekend so only one off day for me and that is Monday. :crying:

Then back to the beach.

Thanks E, Im pysching myself up!!! I can't keep paying 90.00 for this #######!

On another note:

Reason #25678954 not to have kids...

My brother called me last night to tell me "Hurricane Siyah" (my niece) as I like to refer to her as who is 2 years old got a spanking yesterday in the supermarket. For some reason she was compelled to pull her pants down and shake her butt!!! :blink::rofl::rofl::rofl: She is a hot rass mess. I just got off the phone with her and asked her why she did.. she said "I pulled up my pants" :rofl: I guess so after the butt whoopin!

Her birthday is in June and my sister is having a "Princess" party for her, because she walks around chanting, "Im a princess, im a princess". I bought her pajamas that look like a princess gown. She loves them. I am so excited about her party. Im going to buy her a tea set and have little cakes for her and sit with her and play :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

On another note:

My brother called me last night to tell me "Hurricane Siyah" (my niece) as I like to refer to her as who is 2 years old got a spanking yesterday in the supermarket. For some reason she was compelled to pull her pants down and shake her butt!!! :blink::rofl::rofl::rofl: She is a hot rass mess. I just got off the phone with her and asked her why she did.. she said "I pulled up my pants" :rofl: I guess so after the butt whoopin!

Her birthday is in June and my sister is having a "Princess" party for her, because she walks around chanting, "Im a princess, im a princess". I bought her pajamas that look like a princess gown. She loves them. I am so excited about her party. Im going to buy her a tea set and have little cakes for her and sit with her and play :)

Oh MrsTee... go to stashtea.com... I have bought Tierra 2 teasets from them and now they have a really pretty Alice in Wonderland set. My dad lives near Portland OR where the HQ is and said he will get it for T. I bet Hurricane Siyah would LOVE it!!!!

PS... they have great TEA too... double bergamot early grey is the yummiest!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

On another note:

Now aren't we all just children at heart? :energy::dance:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i can imagine the look of horror on your brothers face

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Oh MrsTee... go to stashtea.com... I have bought Tierra 2 teasets from them and now they have a really pretty Alice in Wonderland set. My dad lives near Portland OR where the HQ is and said he will get it for T. I bet Hurricane Siyah would LOVE it!!!!

PS... they have great TEA too... double bergamot early grey is the yummiest!

Thank you because if I see something I like for her Im getting it!!! My daughter was never really into playing with the tea sets :angry: Im glad my niece will enjoy it along with her princess status... :lol:

Timeline
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i can imagine the look of horror on your brothers face

Me too Bunz... Kids are too funny these days.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: i know this is old but im just now reading from last week. see what happens when i don't catch up GOSH

sus.. i hope u don't stay away forever cuz i don't go on FB much ^_^ .. you know how the board stay.. its love and WAR.. lol

love ya chica.. take care of urself and D lol

:ot2:

my girls have friend weekend i guess.. my oldest is having a friend over and my youngest is going over her friends house.. so my weekend will be BORING.. gotta put my "fun mama" hat on LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.