sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Just got a text & email. Card Production Ordered!!!

Which indirectly meant AOS approved!

:dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Nat & Steven! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Lawny, your Grandma is in my prayers! (F)

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

For my Y&R fans

Through his fuzzy edged tunnel vision, Adam sees Victor glaring at him (with an angry mob in the background – Billy, Ashley, Jack – Vikki, Nick, Sharon). Sharon, he whispers – what’s going on? Did you set me up? Victor announces he’s there because of his lies – it’s about to end. You lured me here, Adam croaks. Sharon inches forward – it’s your doing – don’t blame me.

At the club, Nikki leaves a message for Victor (she’s on her way to the cabin). Oh my Lord! She picks up a copy of RS – guess who’s on the cover of RS? she reads aloud (the shocking truth of a con artist). Nikki hangs up to call Kay – then scolds Jill (who proudly takes responsibility).

Still at Jimmy’s , Kay’s as stunned at Tucker – and assumes Jill dug up the same info she did. Kay honestly thought she’d convinced Jill to bury it. Angry, Tucker’s sure they worked on it together. Newsflash – this deal means nothing. Kay won’t run CI EVER again!

Adam’s confronted by a bevy of glares and folded arms – Ashley’s in on it to? Hell yes – we all are. No allies here. Why, it was Ashley and Sharon who put the pieces together – all the horrific things Adam did. They checked out DR Taylor’s story – the morgue and hospital’s recorded no fatalities that night – no death certificates – no undertaker received a baby’s body. No infant died that night. What happened!? All take turns – Jack declares them witnesses – judge, jury and executioner. You have no right to remain silent. No rights at all. Adam scoffs - you can’t keep me here. Sure we can. This is a kangaroo court – I don’t deserve this. Adam insists he’s done NOTHING wrong. Victor sits before him – look at me. They’ve all been reasonable – if he doesn’t cooperate, they’ll have no choice – he’ll stay there until he fesses up – what happened to Nick and Sharon’s baby? Aside, Vikki hisses that Phyllis got an important call. Nick gripes – what could be MORE important (than the ball SHE got rolling)?

Dr Heath (Phyllis) is at CL’s, meeting a woman who now has Dr Taylor’s last dictated words. He briefly regained consciousness in the ambulance – and gave the EMT specific instructions. Phyllis reads the envelope – For Mrs Newman’s eyes only.

Back at the club, Nikki sneers down her nose as she flips through the article. Jill swears it’s all true – and will put Tucker out of business. Yes, Kay knew – but she’s a soft hearted old fool. Instead of honouring Kay’s wishes, you nailed Tucker on her behalf? Nikki sniffs at Jill (suspecting her only interest is stopping Kay from knowing her son).

Still at Jimmy’s, Tucker continues to lash out – the timing was perfect – he’s been outmaneuvered - the way he did THEM. No - Kay wouldn’t jeopardize what they’re working towards – not just business. They’d begun to understand one another. Don’t ruin that, Kay implores. Tucker believes he’s been set up (and has to hand it to Kay – she’s one of the best he’s seen).

Adam’s escape is blocked at every path – this is kidnapping, assault, etc etc. Sit down! Jack orders – NOW! Knock Knock – it’s Heather and Rafe – right on time. You’re in on it as well? Adam sputters at the ‘officers of the court’. Neither see anything wrong here. I was knocked out – held by vigilante’s, Adam whines. Rafe sees an intervention – how nice that Adam has people who care. Confess, Jack barks – and who refuses to discuss Jabot. No one wants your testimony – me and your Daddy made a deal. Victor wants to know Adam’s plan – and what happened to his grandchild? Nick and Sharon’s baby? Once Adam answers, they can all leave. Adam has nothing to say (except to Sharon). What happened to my baby!? She demands.

As Dr Taylor’s executor, the woman must deliver the envelope to Mrs Newman. Dr Heath (Phyllis) immediately think of Ashley – but claims the letter’s meant for Mrs Phyllis Newman, Nick’s wife. Yes, she’s sure. She and Dr Taylor became close – she’s a lovely woman. I could give this to her. No, thanks - the woman will take care of it. Phyllis has no choice but to drop the accent and fess up - this will sound strange – I’m Phyllis Newman – this letter’s meant for me.

Kay understands Tucker’s need to lash out at someone – but the paper’s are signed – we’re partners, like it or not. It doesn’t take effect for a month. Tucker can do a lot in 30 days. Don’t do anything rash, Kay pleads – we were making such progress – don’t throw it away. Fine, 30 days – Tucker walks out – vowing to find the truth – when he’s not dodging reporters and the DOJ that is.

The executor doesn’t know what game Phyllis is playing. Why should she believe a child’s life is at stake? Phyllis shows all her ID – and explains that DR Taylor was manipulated by a member of her family. She and Dr Taylor were to meet the day of the accident. She saw them fighting – it’s on the witness report. She found several things to confirm her suspicions – Dr Taylor wanted to come forward but never got the chance. It’s about a child – a matter of life and death, Phyllis implores.

Adam’s ‘intervention’ continues. Ashley and the baby are fine, he reminds all. Sharon’s baby? I don’t know I don’t know! Sharon, I love you – God help me, I don’t have answers for you. I don’t! Stay strong – he’s trying to manipulate you, all convince the wavering Sharon. I’m not a monster – I have feelings, Adam pouts. She’s my wife. How much did you and Taylor get for her? Nick snaps. You think I sold her? Adam sounds horrified – that’s sick! I’ve had enough, he walks. Sit down, son. Victor demands. Adam repeats – I know NOTHING. Sit down. Adam obeys. Sharon tries again – every day she thinks of her baby – the one she heard cry. Dr Taylor lied. Tell me – please. If not to save yourself – do it for ME – for ME. Tearing up, Sharon walks away shaking her head. Victor stops Nick in mid-lunge. .

Though unimpressed, the woman gives Phyllis the envelope – I hope you find the child you’re looking for. Phyllis reads Dr Taylor’s letter – as suspected, it’s to Ashley – you had a miscarriage – you were not pregnant. Oh my God! A shocked Phyllis covers her mouth in horror.

Walking into the mausoleum, Jill’s on the phone offering to help with the investigation on Tucker. The Serbian government’s very interested, she boasts to Tucker (who she soon spots). My phone hasn’t stopped ringing. Tucker bets she loves that. Yes, Jill’s loving it. Any good journalist would have asked Tucker to comment. Yeah – but Jill knows he’d have put a stop to it. Her info? Let’s say it DID come from Kay – what then? She’d go down with him. Well, Kay didn’t give him up – she and Billy are incredible investigators.

Phyllis continues to read about Ashley’s hysterical pregnancy - she never gave birth. Adam blackmailed Dr T. There’s more to tell – but no time - may God forgive me. More to tell? Phyllis mutters – Oh my God – Ashley wasn’t pregnant! Mike comes in – what’s wrong? Phyllis will explain – while he drives her to the cabin.

OK – Adam has some ‘truths’ of his own to share – everyone (except Sharon) has taken advantage of him – his family treated him like an outsider. Rafe and Heather are hypocrites. He’s been beaten down since coming to GC. Sauntering over, Victor ###### slaps him across the face (as Sharon covers hers). Victor now orders Adam to act like a man – this is his last chance. Adam’s ready to tell the truth about Taylor – he’ll tell them everything.

As Mike drives to the cabin, he’s told that Nick and Sharon’s baby’s alive – the baby Cassie predicted – the baby Nick left Phyllis for is alive. Remember ? Yes, he came back – she knows all about Nick’s ‘commitments’ – until Sharon reminds him of their history. Turn the car around – Phyllis is going home to think. It’s only a white lie. Mike disagrees – if she keeps the truth from Nick, she’s no better than Adam. Dammit – Mike’s taking her to the cabin – to do the right thing.

Hang in there, Vikki encourages Sharon. Seated again, Adam talks. Nikki looks down her nose – you blackmailed Dr Taylor. Yes – to be at Ashley’s beck and call. He’d have blown the whistle if Taylor was unprofessional. Victor demands to hear what happened the night the babies were born. Please, Sharon pleads – I need to know. Who’s ashes did we scatter? Nick wonders aloud. Billy chimes in – he saw Adam at the funeral home. Adam tries to convince Billy that it wasn’t him - Billy was too grief stricken to see straight. While Billy and Nick are ready to attack, Heather can’t let them - and if the confession’s coerced, it’s worth nothing. Rafe can’t be party to this either. Victor orders them out – walk – now! Adam shouts after them – if anything happens to me, it’s on your head. Anyone else want to leave? No one moves. Victor gets back to business …..

Back at the mausoleum, Jill’s on the phone again – then hangs up to face an angry Kay. Jill changed her mind – the story worked out as planned – by this time tomorrow, Tucker will be front page news across the country. Kay explains that Tucker just signed over controlling interest in CI – when that rag appeared. Now how will she get her company back!? The name calling and insults continue. Jill wants to be honest – it’s not about Kay playing Mommy to Tucker, it’s about getting her company. Admit THAT, and Jill will admit it’s about knocking the king off his thrown. Yeah, it’s payback. Jill will admit she wasn’t looking after Kay’s best interest – or upholding her high journalistic integrity – or her ethical responsibility to the business community. Yes, if Kay will get real, so will Jill (we’re just a couple of selfish bitches). Well put, Kay admits.

At the club, Tucker’s already getting calls regarding the article - then makes one of his own. In the next 30 days, he wants CI completely dismantled.

Outside the cabin, Vikki and Billy chat about how to handle Adam. Vikki reminds they each have a role – he can’t go off and do his own thing – they must act as a group. If it doesn’t work, she’ll support doing things his way.

Inside, Sharon appeals to Adam – if he loves her, please tell what happened to her baby. Adam pleads innocence – believe me. Billy and Vikki return as Adam whines – it was us against the world – still is – believe in me. Sharon can’t – and walks away. Victor’s heard enough – so have the rest. Advancing, Victor sits across from Adam – time’s up son. No one’s coming to your defense – no one – not even those sworn to uphold the law – not Sharon or Ashley. No one. You’re gonna stay here until we get the truth – by whatever means necessary. Outside, Phyllis shines the flashlight at the plaque – envelope in hand. No one needs to know, she murmurs as she holds a lighter to it.

Next: We need to talk, Nick says. My head’s spinning, Sharon replies. Nick’s is to (as Phyllis comes in the back) …. Adam’s being restrained by Billy as he calls out - Dr Taylor was alone with you – if he did anything it was without my knowledge! Nick wrestles him (and Billy to the floor) … Ashley and Sharon cry out (hands covering their mouths, they watch in horror). My Thoughts: Oh the suspense – oh the drama (and then there’s Kay/Jill and Tucker) … Yeah, right Tucker – any ‘journalist worth his salt’ would have called you for comment – cause everyone chooses to dignify a smear campaign would be happy to provide quotes *rolls eyes* … How proud is Jack – boasting that it was his ex wife and sister who put the pieces together – How smug Ashley sounded when bragging of making all of three calls (that prove Sharon’s baby’s alive). Guess she won’t be feeling quite so much a smarty pants when she learns she didn’t give birth after all – that every time she excitedly grabbed someone’s hand – so they could feel her ‘baby’ kick, it was all imaginary – and she’ll soon be forced to hand over the precious baby she keeps babbling she can’t do without …. Probably most shocking on today’s show was that Phyllis has a library card. What?! She doesn’t go to Trumble’s? Or read anything she wants to online? …. If the counselor (the executor to Dr Taylor’s will) was familiar with ‘that’ Newman family, why didn’t she know that at any given time there’s at least 3 women who go by the name Mrs Newman? Why would she now believe Phyllis (who’s already lied to her). And knowing there’s numerous Mrs Newman’s, why wouldn’t Dr Taylor have at least managed to address it to Ashley Newman – hell, even the letter ‘A’ would have helped. Was there any doubt that Phyllis would be the one to learn of Faith’s identity (and that her instincts to protect her family would override doing what Mike calls ‘the right thing’) – but now that Mike knows what happened to Nick and Sharon’s baby, wouldn’t him keeping quite make HIM no better than Phyllis (who’s no better than Adam)? …. I really don’t see the purpose in Rafe and Heather being at the cabin. Taking no action when witnessing an assault (except to walk away) the ‘officer’s of the court ‘ seem to think their hands are clean. If Adam WERE to die at the cabin, how will she ever be taken seriously when spouting off about justice – or prosecuting any crimes? (not that she was EVER taken seriously – but still) … How convenient that Phyllis had a Zippo in her coat pocket – seems a real likely item for a non smoker (with a challenged/accident prone child who’d no doubt find and play with) to carry around – or did she ask Mike to swing by the local convenience store? Don’t wait to see Mike asking Phyllis for directions – everyone in town knows where the remote Abbott cabin is. The Abbott family cabin sure is a place full wonderful memories – a romantic hideaway for cheaters, a safe place to deliver babies early - a popular destination for kidnappers – and last pit stop for at least two recently deceased GC residents. Prospective buyers LOVE that kinda stuff on the ReMax feature sheet. Floundering economy and inactive housing market be damned – the Abbott’s should sell this cursed dump with it’s faulty generator and lousy road conditions (at least the new tower has improved cell phone signal)s …. Could just be me, but it seems a bit odd that Victor would tell Adam to ‘be a man’ – then give him a girly open hand slap ….

:wow:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for the congrats on the AOS approval.

Jamerican, enjoy your 1 year celebration!

How convenient. :)

I meant a link to something else you Q mentioned. :whistle:

----------

I'm sad that Todrick left us. Can he come back & Paige go?

ooooooooooooooooooooooh ;)

Hey yall is there a Part 1 to the Ghana soap. I watched a clip and love it.

yes its on 170 something i believ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am lookin forward to the update of Y and R thank you Philly :dance:

Late night Yardie's whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShaNette, Ellsinlove, NatPatBen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

AWWWW I'm so upset at Y & R! Why does Phyllis have to be hater? Show the damn letter and get over it. Let Nick and Sharon be together, just find someone else to :devil: Cause thats all her Nick do anyway

Sorry just venting....

Hey yall

Aye yo yo money, what's up

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Nothing much. Just got off the phone with my husband. I'd forgotten about how b4 he got here, he'd always want to stay on the phone even though he CLEARLY was falling asleep. Now I'mma watch the episode of America's Next Top Model, which I hadn't even known started a new season until today!

lol @ ShaNette talking about these people as if they're real.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
AWWWW I'm so upset at Y & R! Why does Phyllis have to be hater? Show the damn letter and get over it. Let Nick and Sharon be together, just find someone else to :devil: Cause thats all her Nick do anyway

Sorry just venting....

Hey yall

Aye yo yo money, what's up

Girl Sharon used to be a slave then she turned in to house help and then she is married into the family. She a hooch and Nich deserve to be with Phyllis IMO :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Nothing much. Just got off the phone with my husband. I'd forgotten about how b4 he got here, he'd always want to stay on the phone even though he CLEARLY was falling asleep. Now I'mma watch the episode of America's Next Top Model, which I hadn't even known started a new season until today!

Aww, I know I'm late but sometimes I too miss the LDR for a second. Aww so cute, he doesn't want to fall asleep without hearing Nat's voice.

:rofl: I get wrapped up in T.V. sometimes. Do we have any FlashForward fans? I'm excited about the season premiere.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
Aww, I know I'm late but sometimes I too miss the LDR for a second. Aww so cute, he doesn't want to fall asleep without hearing Nat's voice.

:rofl: I get wrapped up in T.V. sometimes. Do we have any FlashForward fans? I'm excited about the season premiere.

A what dat?

Uh oh hubby just got back from soccer, and wont let me type, "get away romme boy" he need to get in the shower b4 we :devil:

Peace ladies :devil::devil::devil:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Girl Sharon used to be a slave then she turned in to house help and then she is married into the family. She a hooch and Nich deserve to be with Phyllis IMO :bonk:

Girl who you telling. She's been a sluie forever. She'd sleep with Victor if she could. I tired of her and her stringy hair. I mean part it a different way.

Hey Dada ( I think she was talking about this) but Hulk Hogan is on TNA now with his yellow feather boa

A what dat?

Uh oh hubby just got back from soccer, and wont let me type, "get away romme boy" he need to get in the shower b4 we :devil:

Peace ladies :devil::devil::devil:

HOW FUN!!!! Flash Forward was on like in Nov. for a hot minute. But its like a sci-fi on CBS I think. I love it!!

Edited by ShaNette

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Evening ladies!

It took me a while to watch that Danger vid....I'da smacked the smirk off her face! She's not crazy, just a big baby who's used to getting her way.

Lehi used to do that too....after about the 2nd time hearing 'dead air', I'd say goodnight. How come ANTM isn't on any of our broadcasts??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.