sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny's grandmother really isn't doing well, so please say a little prayer for her ya'll. What a sweet little lady she is. I hope she can pull through this.

One another note, one of my friends who dates a guy in Jamaica (His mom) was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer two weeks ago. They went for a second opinion in Kingston yesterday only to find that the cancer has spread to her stomach and ovaries. It's moving quicky. I'm praying for her.

awww man..... sorry to hear about both of these women....will remember them in my prayers (L)(F)

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dont lie ladies...how much of u guys used to pick ur nose and eat it. Well I use to. I think it was grade2 or 3. It was circle time and I reached in and took a peice out and ate it. I thought every one was looking at the book the teacher was reading but they were looking at me. They scorned me for the rest of the school year and called me the "coody girl" :(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bonk: OMG, 1luv now that was funny.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny's grandmother really isn't doing well, so please say a little prayer for her ya'll. What a sweet little lady she is. I hope she can pull through this.

One another note, one of my friends who dates a guy in Jamaica (His mom) was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer two weeks ago. They went for a second opinion in Kingston yesterday only to find that the cancer has spread to her stomach and ovaries. It's moving quicky. I'm praying for her.

(F) My prayers have already been lifted.... (F)

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

awww. happy anni jamerican.. the next one you will be with ur hubby.. i know its gotta be hard.. don't know how i got thru those 6 mnths absences.. WOW.. guess LIFE gets us thru LOL

hope the mortgage fight is getting easier..im on my last trial payment next mnth..we'll see...

oh no, a your fambily dat!

and tell him fi stop use shoe polish fi draw him beard! :angry:

:rofl: yessss the Philly Favorite favorite damn painted on beards :blink:

who dat??
:( ................ Frank ....................... :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :help: mi cyaa manage yuh Bunz haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

(F)(L)(F)

oh and Philli....that man in the pitcha.... Ok l like that purse but his jacket look like a throw I got on mi bed! I think I even have that scarf too with a matchin hat!!! ewwww hope I don't look like him when mi wear it!!!! :blink:
:rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Hey Journee,

You should be busy now with the spring an summer coming up. I hope things are going great with the business. I have a friend who opened a smoothie shop in Ocho Town across the street from Mothers near Sandcastles. Check it out if your in the area. It's called Island Smoothies.

Thanks for the Well Wish Sunnie

Yes things have been "Extremly Busy" since Christmas. Feb we had 12 weddings 3 birthday parties (Including Portland and Yankee Girl, both weddings we did the "Extra" for my VJ sistahs) so business is good. I go back to Ja on Monday and will be in Ochie next week <Ruins Wedding, That Place is Off the Chain for weddings> But I will definately go by your friends place. I love to support up and comings. Because I appreciate the support as well.

Take Care ;)

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline
Dont lie ladies...how much of u guys used to pick ur nose and eat it. Well I use to. I think it was grade2 or 3. It was circle time and I reached in and took a peice out and ate it. I thought every one was looking at the book the teacher was reading but they were looking at me. They scorned me for the rest of the school year and called me the "coody girl" :(

*crickets

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Yes things have been "Extremly Busy" since Christmas. Feb we had 12 weddings 3 birthday parties (Including Portland and Yankee Girl, both weddings we did the "Extra" for my VJ sistahs) so business is good. I go back to Ja on Monday and will be in Ochie next week <Ruins Wedding, That Place is Off the Chain for weddings> But I will definately go by your friends place. I love to support up and comings. Because I appreciate the support as well.

Take Care ;)

omg..ive loved the ruins since u posted that video which i STILL go look at LOL

i forgot portland had her wedding WOW.. dat gurl nuh even mention it or did she :unsure:

Timeline

To add to the embarrassing stories. I didnt eat boogers my isters did . My things was"Digging for Gold" baby.

To the extent that my nick name was AND STILL IS (TO MY PARENTS ONLY. SO DONT TRY IT Jahoney & Solesuer) "Doo Sack" cause I kept a full and HEAVY diaper

Once I was potty trained their are several "Kid Pics" of me digging in My Butt!!!!

Hell its mine, I still dig all the time. Now I just keep hand sanitizer!

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Take Care ;)

Wow that's great. I'm sure you did an awesome job and I hope things stay busy for the business being as though JA is a very popular wedding destination. The Ruins is really nice. Will you post some pics from that one if you get a chance.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.