sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:wow: This morning hubby told me he was tired of chicken and tired of rice. :o That was the best thing I've heard in days. Time to go back to soul food. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

DUWFVkViSfY

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
awww.. sunny.. it started real slow but the end was GOOD.. i expected alot more tho

Okay, so maybe I'll fast forward to the end. :rofl:

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:wow: This morning hubby told me he was tired of chicken and tired of rice. :o That was the best thing I've heard in days. Time to go back to soul food. lol

:lol: That's funny. I hope mine develops an appreciation for soul food. He didn't even like the very delicious oxtail at this one soul food restaurant!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: That's funny. I hope mine develops an appreciation for soul food. He didn't even like the very delicious oxtail at this one soul food restaurant!

does he like them in JA??? thats all roger gets when we go to the Jamaican restaurants here.. OXTAILS..BLEH!

Timeline
i wanted to see Crazies but it started too late

he wanted to see Cop Out, which i REFUSE to see

so Brooklyns Finest was the compromise

We went to see Cop Out on Sunday. It was ok... Tracey Morgan is a fool.

:huh: clutch the pearls philly :rofl::rofl:

I was like POE THANG... :rofl:

LOL. Well Ray likes everything except for string beans so far. He loves soul food. Potato Salad is one of his favs. Mine that is. lol

ROC

Timeline

i told him he gotta go catch that one on his own..its too many movies i REALLY wanna see..

i have to catch this Hurt Locker that won all the awards, anybody see it?

Clocks spring forward this Saturday. More day light time, Longer days.

Philly, you could put your B plants out this weekend for their initial washing, since it suppose to rain all weekend and the temp suppose to be in the 60.

Looks like Sunday will be 60 degrees so I can put some out there, that is such a pain to drag them all outta door and bring them back in there are so many and the pots are heavy. Damian is gonna have fun with that :rofl::devil:

Hey Philly. We were watching Brooklyn's Finest last nightm but after Ray left for work I turned on the Food Network. :blush:

Hey Sun, LOL I hear mixed reviews, mek mi guh post deh link stand by

Yes I am going back to not eating chicken again and only fish and ( goat cause goat is fish LOL ) Damian loves chicken and after only 3 months of not eating it he went running back :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

I was like POE THANG... :rofl:

LOL. Well Ray likes everything except for string beans so far. He loves soul food. Potato Salad is one of his favs. Mine that is. lol

roger likes potato salad too.. he makes it all the time, but won't use mustard :angry: him nuh like ie like that

Timeline
does he like them in JA??? thats all roger gets when we go to the Jamaican restaurants here.. OXTAILS..BLEH!

It's like $15 for an oxtail dinner here so we just cook it at home. Whenever we go to a JA restaurant our bill is about $40. That's crazy.

i told him he gotta go catch that one on his own..its too many movies i REALLY wanna see..

LOL, I'm not a movie person, so he was lucky to get me there. I had to sneak in my 3 brothers pizza too. lol

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning ladies!

Shannette..those kids are so cute! :)

KJ..Glad your having fun w/ hubby and things are going well!

I am miserable! I really want to crawl back into bed today. I am exhausted, have a headache....

I feel like I am being sucked into a downward spiral!!! I need it to be friday night.. so I can sleep all day Saturday. UGH!!!

I hope you feel better Irie, ive been feeling down lately and tired.

:huh: clutch the pearls philly :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Yummmmmy Damian loves my oxtails ( they are fish too) :rofl:

Girl I fell asleep on that movie :blink: but it won movie of the year?

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.