sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It was strange for me because I kept thinking about how he was making out.. and here you come with the good news. Im SO very happy for you guys :) You GO Roger :)

thanks for the support mrs!!!!!!.. he kinda get embarrassed when i tell him ppl are praying for him on VJ.. he thinks i am jinxing him :wacko: but i know the power of prayer and me a tell EVERYBODY dat will listen..if any badmind out dere, dem cyaan tap we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cho.....dat man cyaan live w/out me for one second :lol: ......nuttin nah gwaan cept mi poppin out di girls dem next week...

LMAO you sound like me and my Mistah haaaaaaaaa

Still cyaa believe yuh pop next week God Bless yuh Sis!

Hopefully you will post the baby pics deh pon FB :devil:

I go by mamajew, but since Eric is on here as much as me, I switched our screen name.

Mama Jew are you on FB?

I am fine right now actually but I would say by the weekend I will be missing him. I am happy for him that he got to go back down just a little disappointed that I couldn't go with him. I told my son I would beat him if he didn't stop crying. Total joke there...I told him he is the man of the house now and he needs to man up. Told him to go and take a shower and wash all that funk that he is feeling off and when he came out he was much better. Said he felt better too.

LOL go Mamma Dills

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
The feeding tube is helping a lot with making him stronger. He went to the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix just yesterday and they said that his meld score..the score they use to determine how bad off they are..actually got better so hopefully he can maintain until a liver comes available. My Aunt is there now helping my Mom with him and they both say is a grumpy SOB right now...hopefully they will smack him around and get him out of it. He is so bossy and nothing anyone does is right or good enough. I know it is just the sickness but come on Dad give them a break! He was the same way when I was there for Christmas.

Great that he is doing better, i pray he steadily improves more and more!!!.. what is it bout being sick that makes you a bossaholic???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes, they are....which is why im being induced a bit early. identical twins share the placenta (as opposed to fraternal twins that have their own placenta) which makes it more risky as they get bigger..

Very interesting I never knew that. Good luck and enjoy those little girls! My daughter has been going to school with these twin boys since she was in preschool and I try hard to figure out which one is who and to this day I can't tell them apart. I know as a mother you will be able to, hope when they get older they won't try to play any tricks on you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
LMAO... It's great, but somedays I miss Ray being home at night. He was mad because he called me at 3am and I didn't answer my cell or the house phone. LMAO My cell stay on silent and the cordless was dead. He said yuh a mad ooman..... I said mi knoa. :rofl:

3am!!! PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!CHO.. does he sleep in the day??? stawt call him at lunch time and chat chat chat!!! lol

good thing bout roger gig is he gets in bout 1am, so i can TRY to get up for min and snuggle b4 i fall back off to sleep LOL

Timeline
Great that he is doing better, i pray he steadily improves more and more!!!.. what is it bout being sick that makes you a bossaholic???

I wish I knew but someone needs to knock him down a notch or two. :bonk:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

thanks for the support mrs!!!!!!.. he kinda get embarrassed when i tell him ppl are praying for him on VJ.. he thinks i am jinxing him :wacko: but i know the power of prayer and me a tell EVERYBODY dat will listen..if any badmind out dere, dem cyaan tap we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q, I'm glad to hear that things are going well for Roger and for you guys. That is a blessing! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

KTCOo460ox0

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

The feeding tube is helping a lot with making him stronger. He went to the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix just yesterday and they said that his meld score..the score they use to determine how bad off they are..actually got better so hopefully he can maintain until a liver comes available. My Aunt is there now helping my Mom with him and they both say is a grumpy SOB right now...hopefully they will smack him around and get him out of it. He is so bossy and nothing anyone does is right or good enough. I know it is just the sickness but come on Dad give them a break! He was the same way when I was there for Christmas.

Glad to hear your dad is doing better...still got him in prayer! (F)

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO you sound like me and my Mistah haaaaaaaaa

Still cyaa believe yuh pop next week God Bless yuh Sis!

Hopefully you will post the baby pics deh pon FB :devil:

Mama Jew are you on FB?

LOL go Mamma Dills

yeah i am on there.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

correct me if im wrong but this is the first time since the BEGINNING of the yardie thread, when the majority of the ppl on the board were "post- initial filing".. usually everybody fall off the board afta dem man reach LOL.. BIG UPS to us FO LIFERS lol..

Big ups!!! :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

im good philly.. the service was beautiful..its sad but hopeful as well, im glad my dad doesn't have to suffer anymore with addiction and depression and failing organs. im in prayer for his bro, they were like peanut butter and jelly.. he is alone now for the first time in his life. he is still on drugs too. (F)

i praise danced and am sore than a mug.. WOW.. this is sad how my body is doing me.. i need to get more fit FOR REAL..

Glad to hear the homecoming service was beautiful (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Glad to hear your dad is doing better...still got him in prayer! (F)

Thanks DW!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.