sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
They didn't ask us for anything...guess they know better...but his Mom sure did send enough for everyone!!!!

I thought that's what it was.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK.......I'm ripping........Ms. grammer police SUS.......read the title of this thread YOU started!!!!! 'Nuff said!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
One of my strategies for not getting searched was to pick the line that had a man checking your form, and hide the hand with the engagement/wedding ring. In my experiences, men are more laid back & easy-going than women, esp if you smile.

Right! When my last supervisor took another person's full time job & gave it to me ON TOP of my full time job, he said "If we had more people like you, we wouldn't need as many people." I was like.... Thanks? :blink:

I've found the way to avoid feeling overwhelmed, or the way to stop feeling overwhelmed, is to make a list of all I have to do & just go through it one @ a time, checking them off. Seeing check marks on the page make me feel better.

Funny you mention Grand Pineapple. Last February, my mother, aunt, & I toured it and I liked the colorfulness, as well as the location. Have you stayed there? If so, do the bartenders/waiters come to you when you're on the beach to take drink orders? That's something very important to my mother. :lol: She had it on her first trip to Jamaica (@ Beaches or Breezes) & missed it on all the others.

Flashin tatas help too nat!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I normally get searched by Agriculture cause I bring back alot of food and whatnot, I just let them look through whatever just let me leave wid all mi food items :yes: I see so many people ready fi kill dem cause they throw their food in the trash. One time dis old ooman had a likkle bush in ar bag and they gave her this look like :blink: I have no idea what it was but she was so upset cause she wanted to make ar tea I felt to bad for her :unsure: .

ohhh it was probably that bitter Sercy (sp) tea plant t9409.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Everyone is asking my hubby when he coming so he just say when the interview a come. Well he tells his brother that he aint going and Im coming, Do you know I started getting text messages from people. :angry: Politely asking for things

They have some nerve cant ask on the phone and wanna text for you to bring something. I just erased before hubby could see :wacko:

I could slap my brother in law right now :bonk:

Do they ever call/text to see how u doing b4 they found out u coming??

I just hate that :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
I normally get searched by Agriculture cause I bring back alot of food and whatnot, I just let them look through whatever just let me leave wid all mi food items :yes: I see so many people ready fi kill dem cause they throw their food in the trash. One time dis old ooman had a likkle bush in ar bag and they gave her this look like :blink: I have no idea what it was but she was so upset cause she wanted to make ar tea I felt to bad for her :unsure: .

that reminds me of something hilarious

back in the early 90's when ppl used to bring to try to smuggle in american apples, this woman coming home got stopped and customs was gonna take away her apples, a whooooole heap of them too

now of course di dutty customs officer not going to throw them away

dem going tek and dem and go sell dem or share dem up fi dem fren and family

so this woman goes o'rly? and proceeds to bite every single apple and rub dem up against her vaggy :rofl: :rofl: :blink:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK.....and Sus pointed out I can't freakin' spell. Dammit.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

back in the early 90's when ppl used to bring to try to smuggle in american apples, this woman coming home got stopped and customs was gonna take away her apples, a whooooole heap of them too

so this woman goes o'rly? and proceeds to bite every single apple and rub dem up against her vaggy :rofl::rofl::blink:

:wow::rofl:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so this woman goes o'rly? and proceeds to bite every single apple and rub dem up against her vaggy :rofl: :rofl: :blink:

I heard stories abt this well not an apple but other foods :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

so this woman goes o'rly? and proceeds to bite every single apple and rub dem up against her vaggy :rofl::rofl::blink:

Bunz don't laugh...I've seen that happen at JFK, DFW and MIA -- like the lady in Ft. Lauderdale that broke/knocked all the bottles of alcohol (accidentally) they told her should only have 3 bottles.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Do they ever call/text to see how u doing b4 they found out u coming??

I just hate that :angry:

Nope not a one call

Girl you should have seen all the calls for Xmas. I was like :wow:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Bunz don't laugh...I've seen that happen at JFK, DFW and MIA -- like the lady in Ft. Lauderdale that broke/knocked all the bottles of alcohol (accidentally) they told her should only have 3 bottles.

she did the right thing

my mother's freind caught the customs officer who seized his liquor selling the VERY same liquor to a store

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

I heard stories abt this well not an apple but other foods :rofl::rofl:

MANGOES -- that's what I'm talking about. I've seen customs try to take jerk pork from people and they just take a big bite out of it.

tep aff a mi name

So they don't have to hire new people and they can charge us ridiculous prices for healthcare, so that we have to use our healthcare after having a stroke or heart attacked at a young age for all the stress/work, they keep piling on us! That's why.... :wacko:

Say it again Tee! Basically since they don't want to hire additional staff we just have to keep reinventing ourselves and perform other duties as needed. Job Security!

Good afternoon everyone :star:

Hey KJ, to chime on what everyone else says I think you should do you Sis, whatever works out best for your and your SO and your wallet! :yes:

Things are wonderful.

Sorry I ran out of here Friday. Had a doctor's appointment in afternoon.

Went to a rockin' country concert Friday, hung out at FH on Saturday, and played bingo yesterday. Didn't win anything again or it would've been freakin' fabulous.

Day is s--l--o--w though today!

I absolutely love BINGO! I used to play all the time at the Senior Center back in the day they are a riot and serious bout their BINGO :yes:

hi everyone! wha gwaan? mi lay pon di couch watching spongebob...

Hey Finesse how yuh feeling today

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.