sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my type of prices. I got a cute jeans skirt in old navy for $3.00

I just bought some hootchie shorts at Target that I am in love with!

:blink::blink::blink: Where's JG??

47549043.jpg

OMG.....I love him! RIP!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
For Dada and Thompson2:

I won't be going to JA the first week in May because the woman who does are trips that I always roll out with, in June is doing 2 trips this year. The first is in Ocho Rios at the RIU (last week of June) and she is doing a trip from Aug. 26th to 30th - Thursday to a Monday - at Sunset Beach, Montego Bay. I've decided to go on the Montego Bay trip. Its not a bad price either. This will probably be a "girls" trip. I will go visit hubby's family for one of the days, while he takes care of home. My 7 year old brother in law is coming for either spring break or the whole summer. This should be interesting....

Aww :crying: .. But mi understand...

Stayed at Sunset. Its nice.

Timeline
chippendale.jpg

patrick_swayze_chris_farley_snl.jpg

Hmmm....I want a tattoo.....let's see Patrick Swayze on SNL....yeah, that's it....okay wait, then make his lower half a horse....yeah, sounds good....THEN put rainbow stripes all around the whole thing. YEAH THAT'S IT!! AWESOME DUDE!!!

God I love this skit. Watching him trying not to laugh at Chris Farley's antics. Too funny.

That's cool. You know, I didn't even know where you were in this visa journey process, or how it works in Canada.

JG, so why do the dolls cost so much?

The box of memories is SO important. A few weeks ago, I went through a box my mother gave me after Hurricane Katrina. It had stuff from my kindergarten - high school years. Looking through it, I laughed & cried.

MsSheka, glad he's feeling better. When I was throwing up in Vegas, coca-cola was the drink that made me feel better. Which was strange, cause I probably drink coke only a few times a year.

Well, they are made well. My daughter beat the hell out of her dolls and they never looked it. Other then that..........economics...........supply and demand I suppose.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Gurl the stories I could tell about that spot whew.... :)

Tell it...tell it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I know you didn't ask my opinion but I love Royal Decameron Resort in MoBay for girlfriend trips. I personally don't like to be on vacation with lots of kids running around. It's a smaller resort on the hiop strip and we can walk everywhere. Just my 2 cents.

:thumbs:

Ditto...I like Royal too...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone...... JQ love your shout out---thanks! Prayers for your granny Tre.....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
in 5 days, 1419 posts. ya'll like to talk more all of off topic! :blink:

Awwww....you love us cause you keep coming back for more!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thanks so much. Hubby is so excited, my mom took him around all day yesterday job hunting and a friend of her's had an auto detailing/tinting etc. biz and was looking for someone. It also gave me a chance to get his surprise ready (a nite's stay at a hotel with a jacuzzi). My daughter a I put chocolate etc. in the room. I am tickled pink that he will has found something.

Which hotel did you go to?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I gotta run but I have to post this

Ok I'm not having a big wedding, just a little something in a church for the sake of having some nice pictures then us and whoever I invite all go out to eat, in other words no reception. This is the dilema: my family isn't too thrilled to see that I'm getting married, my guess is that because my sister's husband just up and left when he got his greencard. I don't want to go somewhere too fancy or expensive to eat when #1 I have to foot the bill, #2 my family won't even eat because it's not Jamaican food or rather, food that they know and #3 why invite them and they're not so thrilled?

My other alternative is to invite my best friend, (we've been friends since preschool so we go deep) BUT she's paranoid schizophrenic, doesn't take it serious and thus doesn't take her meds. So I'm stuck as to what to do, who to invite and how to approach the situation with my family. A friend of mine said I should just grab a witness, go down to Atlantic City, get married and screw the family and friend but I have to think that I'm coming back home to this crazy family and friend. What to do, what to do????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Elope to Vegas and find 1 witnesses at the Elvis chapel!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Nat. I love Rondell Village in Negril...it's not an AI. The wedding coordinator is very professional. I think it would be nice for your friends and parents.

That sounds familiar. I probably passed it a bunch of times. I added it to the list.

I know you didn't ask my opinion but I love Royal Decameron Resort in MoBay for girlfriend trips. I personally don't like to be on vacation with lots of kids running around. It's a smaller resort on the hiop strip and we can walk everywhere. Just my 2 cents.

AMEN to THAT!!

likkle dis likkle dat lol

i'm an accountant by profession

For some reason, that had me laughing a lot, cause I can relate. What is with this piling a bunch of different stuff on people these days? I can't imagine the workforce was always like this.

What makes me :angry: is coming back to Philadelphia. I ALWAYS get searched... :angry: I keep asking them why and one time they said its the amount of liquor I bring back.. BS... I hope they enjoy sniffing my dirty drawers! :angry:Maybe I should do like Sunny and leave a potato in my panty.. bet they won't look no more! Cho!

:rofl: And they'd have a story to tell their friends!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tell it...tell it.

No Tre hush.. you know too many people lol

That sounds familiar. I probably passed it a bunch of times. I added it to the list.

AMEN to THAT!!

For some reason, that had me laughing a lot, cause I can relate. What is with this piling a bunch of different stuff on people these days? I can't imagine the workforce was always like this.

:rofl: And they'd have a story to tell their friends!

You betta get use to kids running around.. :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.