sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Try the Grand Palladium in Lucea. The have been running all kind of specials for like $99 a night. The only thing about people staying at AI and others at a non AI is that you'll have to pay to go on the AI property if you think you'll need to do that. Negril has a lot of nice places and I love, love, love the beach there. I can send you some recommendations.

99.00 a night :blink: Man maybe I should look into that....

Any One in NY who wants to go to Floridia tomorrow or Wednesday, JetBlue is offering $10. on-way tickets.

Featured fares

Between New York (JFK) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFk and FLL on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Buffalo (BUF)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and BUF on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Tampa (TPA)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and TPA on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Orlando (MCO)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and MCO on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Rochester (ROC)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and ROC on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Oakland (OAK)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and OAK on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Burlington (BTV)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and BTV on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Palm Beach (PBI)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and PBI on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Salt Lake City (SLC)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and SLC on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Between New York (JFK) and Fort Myers (RSW)

Valid for oneway travel on all remaining seats on all flights between JFK and RSW on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Availability is limited. Taxes, fees and restrictions apply. See below for details.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies!

Tre your Grandmother and your family are in my prayers...hope you get an update soon.

I am getting ready to leave for lunch and take Hubby to the airport. :dance: I made him make me a BIG pot of rice and peas last night to hold me over for a bit before he gets back. I am with Nat on this one I will miss him but I really am looking forward to a little ME time.

Den's..glad you love your new ring..BLING BLING!

Philly I fell asleep in the same spot as you did last night watching the Oscars...I rolled over and turned off the TV right as Sandra Bullock was getting her award.

Have a great day everyone.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I'm so mad...the nurse told me tell your family stop call because we not going to provide any information over the phone --- friggin factey :angry:

Oh Hell no she didn't :angry:

Sorry, I didn't even say Good Mawnin!

Hopefully everybody had a good weekend. I did! We went to see movie Cop Out yesterday and it was nice. We didn't make it to the breakfast place on the beach because we stayed in bed too late. lol For dinner I made steamed fish with banana, yam, ans dumpling and hubby said it was the best and that he was soo proud of me. I'm going to be the dumpling queen. LMAO

Hey Sun, you go girl excuse me I mean Dumpling queen :yes:

Me too Bunz. I loss 7lbs so far and I have to keep it up. Going to the track with my sister tonight. I can't wait. I need to get some of these pounds off so that I can look halfway decent when I reach yaad. LMAO

That is rude.... Who is up there? your aunt and who else?

Congrats Sun 7 lbs is a great accomplishment :dance:

Ok I guess I better get it together, I need a new work out unitard that is the only thing I can jog in and keep the tatas down LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies!

Tre your Grandmother and your family are in my prayers...hope you get an update soon.

I am getting ready to leave for lunch and take Hubby to the airport. :dance: I made him make me a BIG pot of rice and peas last night to hold me over for a bit before he gets back. I am with Nat on this one I will miss him but I really am looking forward to a little ME time.

Den's..glad you love your new ring..BLING BLING!

Philly I fell asleep in the same spot as you did last night watching the Oscars...I rolled over and turned off the TV right as Sandra Bullock was getting her award.

Have a great day everyone.

Sounds like de men need a break too. Everyone is rolling out in March..LOL

I have 7th Heaven reward points too. I don't ever plan to fly them again with those crazy flight times.

Wait you flying out of Bmore right? they changed your flight times WTH?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies :star:

Please please please tell me your joking!!!!!
I want that belt...where can I find one? :thumbs:

Thank you Sgal, that belt was hot!!! Everyone was looking like they never seen anything like it before, Forget what DaDa is saying :rofl:

I found it at the mall, but I let me hubby get it when I left Jamaica. He dont know where it is either. :crying:

Ya'll please pray for my grandmother she passed out 12noon yesterday and they still can't wake her and di damn people dem at the hospital won't answer the phone so we can get an update. My cousin said before she blacked out she called my name. The last converstation I had with her was they day I was born she even remembered what I wore she then told me --- if I'm ready...then she's ready.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS Lord I hold up Tre's family and I ask you to change the hearts of the hospital staff, and convict them for their evilness and being inconsiderate.

Tre just remember Love is patient and kind. Dont let a rude person take your eye off the prize who is your grandma. The devil sometimes want to occupy our time with things that are not important(like a rude person having a bad day). Continue to keep her in prayer and have FAITH. (F)

oh it's not bad at all. i'm happy that ya'll can post so much and there's no bickering! a few other regional threads could take a course in getting along from ya'll.

:bonk: OK :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
:angry: sitting here shaking my leg cause I'm hotter than fish grease...still nothing. They hung up on my aunt that called from NY. Mom bout to leave work...looking for fares to fly out tomorrow tomorrow. We have family there, but they won't let them on the ward or tell them anything...doctor too busy to talk to family... I hate this helpless feeling :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:angry: sitting here shaking my leg cause I'm hotter than fish grease...still nothing. They hung up on my aunt that called from NY. Mom bout to leave work...looking for fares to fly out tomorrow tomorrow. We have family there, but they won't let them on the ward or tell them anything...doctor too busy to talk to family... I hate this helpless feeling :angry:

They better watch out because Momma Trelawny Parish is on her way...they aren't going to know what hit them.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this is why ppl cuss di nurse dem out dog rotten

this is so upsetting

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Tre, sista be calm. You need your strength. I know you feel helpless but know that whatever happens God's got this. It's hard to see this happening and not being able to do anything to help right away, but things will work out. You shall see. Stay strong and encouraged (F)

Nuthing gyal how you??

Trying to stay wake mi taught mi was grown lass night and went out for dome cocktails. I knew betta to go out on a work night but oh well I did have fun…

Hey Country I mean Lady LOL LOL yes you knew better than to go out drinking on a work night but I'm glad you had fun!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.