sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We have another bottle and it is nice, they have rum cream in the Liquor store you haven't been able to find any?

What liquor store? I check the ones around here periodically, but have never been able to find rum cream. :(

Can't believe AirTran wants $20 to reserve a seat in the exit row. Hubby said he'll sit there, but he's not helping anyone off the plane in the event of an emergency. It's sad, but I believe him so we'll find another place to sit on the flight.

Continental just started that, too, within the past month or so. I used to ALWAYS sit in the exit row seat going to/from Jamaica, but not any more!

Ells i'm sorry but that bold line there made me laugh out loud

honestly i don't think he should have to pay back his mother the full if she was aware all along that the car wasn't in his name

and that thing about insurance being harder to get is somewhat true

he's a man with a "young license" so that makes him a greater risk and therefore sends up his premium and in some cases insurers may even refuse him (it does happen some time)

if i were in his shoes i'd try to give her back some of the money, try to reason it out with my cousin, and whereever it mawga it pap! at some point he has to let it go and move on at some point

Ells, I get mad on your behalf when reading your stories. I agree with Bunz.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone!!

I've been trying to reply, but then something happens and I can't. All I can remember, right now, is that I wanted to tell LoveSponge that I really like her babies name.

Oh, and Tee don't worry about Steve holding us up for My3's wedding. For 1: We didn't have to wait, For 2: It very well could have been my hubby. I was shocked he was on time. I guess he just wanted to prove a point since we were talking about how they are ALWAYS late the night before. ( I numbered since you have been replying like that lately.lol)

Philly congrats on the kitties. I can't what to see pics.

Irie- That tea party looked fabulous.

DW-Congrats on being under contract. As long as things are good on your end then you should have no problems. Will you have an inspection soon?

The yardie link up is looking like it's going to be slammin. I'm really going to try and make it. I was thinking we should have one every year and change locations so different people could make it and it would be an excuse for others to travel to new places.

Hmmm. I guess that is all I can remember right now. Hope everyone has a great hump day!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells...I sooo understand how you are feeling....I got ahold of some referbished phones one time and brought them down to sell. Well, Kevin (the x) sold a couple to cousins and one to a coworker. We never heard the end of that...6 months later the cousin called K's mom who then called K to say she wanted her $$ back because the phone broke...(calling the mom was a ploy because she didn't have the nerve to call directly) :blink: SIX MONTHS LATER!!!! and then the co-worker said shortly after buying it,(when he was broke) that he needed his $$ back because he was broke and shouldn't have bought it....of course he had used it and it was all scratched up... NEVER AGAIN :angry:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Get this, I called myself changing the pattern lock on my phone and can't remember what it is so there is an option to enter in my email to unlock it and it won't work either!!! :crying::angry::crying::angry:

On another note....I am keeping the secret/surprise!!! He did ask "are you sure you aren't coming down?" I was very adament almost indignant saying with what $$$? Explaining that if we get an interview in the next couple of months I will need to come then...and reminding him that I am a student and not working... :bonk::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

Have a great day! Hope all is well with all of you.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

looks like we'll probably restart this thread no later than tomorrow - 4627 posts so far. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies....bwoy oonuh can chat.....there's no way imma catch up but Im back....couldnt stay away too long.....missed yall!

I see a lot has happened so someone kinda fill me in....whose prego, married, got issues wit kids/hubby/etclaughing.gif

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Get this, I called myself changing the pattern lock on my phone and can't remember what it is so there is an option to enter in my email to unlock it and it won't work either!!! :crying::angry::crying::angry:

On another note....I am keeping the secret/surprise!!! He did ask "are you sure you aren't coming down?" I was very adament almost indignant saying with what $$$? Explaining that if we get an interview in the next couple of months I will need to come then...and reminding him that I am a student and not working... :bonk::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jamerican, so sorry about your phone! Did you get it to work?

I know your hubby is going to be in shock...what a great surprise!

Mawnin Yardies....bwoy oonuh can chat.....there's no way imma catch up but Im back....couldnt stay away too long.....missed yall!

I see a lot has happened so someone kinda fill me in....whose prego, married, got issues wit kids/hubby/etclaughing.gif

Morning! I been out the loop recently as well! Glad you're back though...VJ is so addictive!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hello everyone!!

DW-Congrats on being under contract. As long as things are good on your end then you should have no problems. Will you have an inspection soon?

The yardie link up is looking like it's going to be slammin. I'm really going to try and make it. I was thinking we should have one every year and change locations so different people could make it and it would be an excuse for others to travel to new places.

Hmmm. I guess that is all I can remember right now. Hope everyone has a great hump day!

Hi girl! Thanks! We're having our first walk through on Friday and yes we're having our own inspection done on Monday or Tuesday! I went over yesterday just to walk through the house and get ideas on where I want things to go and thinking about all the wonderful memories Den and I will create there.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

MrsTee you know you wanna give up di pums, stop trying to be an :innocent:

:yes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

looks like we'll probably restart this thread no later than tomorrow - 4627 posts so far. :dance:

I started Part 25 Charles!

YARDIES, START POSTING IN THE NEW THREAD.....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

we miss you! how dare your job interfere with you vj time laughing.gif

I know right...I dare they! :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

YARDIES, START POSTING IN THE NEW THREAD PART 25!.....

Charles is going to lock this one....

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thread restarted at

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/248419-yardies-a-home-and-a-farrin-part-25/page__pid__3819699__st__0entry3819699

this thread closed due to admin's limitation on thread size.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.