Brad and Vika

Some people are such big meanies!

185 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
LMAO, are you even paying attention? The "fight" was over keeping the thread open because it had been inappropriately closed. The thread was re-opened after it was found that I was right. How does that make me the "loser?"

You do know that there's an option to ignore me, right? All you gotta do is press the button and you don't have to read my drivel anymore. Now I know how much you don't like being told what to do, so I'm not gonna tell you to push the button. But I thought I'd put the bug in your ear anyway.

In my opinion there is nothing more satisfying in life than getting an internet bulletin board thread re-opened after it was improperly closed by would be tin hat dictators. I mean, does it get any better than that? It is the essence of this country and it is what this country was built on...even before Al Gore invented the internet, our founding fathers had this as their basis in our current constitution.

That it was done with peaceful protest and not by shooting a gun (that would have had to be cocked first) or even throwing a cyber pie...well maybe a few pies were tossed about, but they were no doubt delicious pies...speaks volumes of the dignity of the people that did this yeoman work that we may all enjoy freedom.

And to think I missed it all to take our son skiing. (OK, snowboarding, he hates when I call it skiing...that is what OLD people do)

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Will mox and Charles continue this Battle Royale? Will VV accuse the entire forum of being pro-Russian, communist, pinko, sycophants (again?), will slim tell every one to stfu and get off his gun and pie forum? Details at ten on Action Central News! :clock:

Will Gilligan ever get off the fuggin' island? The professor can make a radio from a coconut but can't build a fuggin' raft?

Gary And Alla

Will Gilligan ever get off the fuggin' island? The professor can make a radio from a coconut but can't build a fuggin' raft?

That's one thing I never understood. They were only on a three hour tour so it's not like they could've been that far away. Even if they were blown WAY off course they should've been able to rig something up to get home.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
That's one thing I never understood. They were only on a three hour tour so it's not like they could've been that far away. Even if they were blown WAY off course they should've been able to rig something up to get home.

I could have rigged up something to get everyone off that island except me and Ginger and Mary Ann, sure they were American girls, but when stranded on a tropical island with no Ukrainians around...I mean, in a pinch...oh NM. I would have rafted them both off the island in exchange for Jeannie, though.

Gary And Alla

:lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I could have rigged up something to get everyone off that island except me and Ginger and Mary Ann, sure they were American girls, but when stranded on a tropical island with no Ukrainians around...I mean, in a pinch...oh NM. I would have rafted them both off the island in exchange for Jeannie, though.

Jeannie could've just wiggled her nose and then poof! all three would still be there. No worries.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Jeannie could've just wiggled her nose and then poof! all three would still be there. No worries.

But for most of us back then, poof! back TO the island with Jeannie would have been the direction we wanted to go :lol:

Edited by Brad and Vika

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
But for most of us back then, poof! back TO the island with Jeannie would have been the direction we wanted to go :lol:

Yeah, Brad is old enough to know! With Jeannie there, who needs Ginger and Mary Anne? Just facetious flesh at that point, and I never, ever heard one of them say "master". so Jeannie could just wiggle her nose and POOF those two out of there. Shark food for all I care. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Jeannie did not wiggle her nose... that was Samantha from Bewitched..

Jeannie crossed her arms and did a head "bob"

YMMV

Timeline
Jeannie did not wiggle her nose... that was Samantha from Bewitched..

Jeannie crossed her arms and did a head "bob"

OMG how could I forget the head bob? Thanks Pay!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Damn, beat me to it! :lol:

And speaking of which, I always thought Derwood was a pretty misguided knucklehead.

Darren.

Gary And Alla

Timeline
OMG how could I forget the head bob? Thanks Pay!

I'm a huge fan of the head bobbing! No wonder he dreamt of Jeannie!

Edited by LvivLovers

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

I'm a huge fan of the head bobbing! No wonder he dreamt of Jeannie!

When I was about twelve, either of them could have zapped us back to the island. Head bob, nose twitch, whatever ;)

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.