Brad and Vika

Some people are such big meanies!

185 posts in this topic

To be fair, I asked about the background to the Mox-Charles saga.

Which is fine. It exists. It's there. It's real. The guys don't particularly care for each other and one of them is a mod who stops by here from time to time. Regardless of that fact, he didn't bring the problems to our forum, they were brought here by others who went outside the RUB forum and cried to a mod that their feelings were hurt.

The recent threads these days became similar to reading the last couple chapters of a mystery novel and skipping the first couple hundred.

The recent threads these days, although entertaining for some, have been a lot like the ####### you'll see over in OT - which is where this ####### should be.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Which is fine. It exists. It's there. It's real. The guys don't particularly care for each other and one of them is a mod who stops by here from time to time. Regardless of that fact, he didn't bring the problems to our forum, they were brought here by others who went outside the RUB forum and cried to a mod that their feelings were hurt.

No Slim! NOBODY reported the thread.

The recent threads these days, although entertaining for some, have been a lot like the ####### you'll see over in OT - which is where this ####### should be.

I've been saying this for ages, especially when the main thrust of the conversation is stupid ####### like how ugly American women are, etc. You can't have it both ways Slim. You want the level of discourse in the RUB forum to be above moderation? Then help push the level of dialogue up past the gutter. Otherwise you're just part of the problem.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
No Slim! NOBODY reported the thread.

I've been saying this for ages, especially when the main thrust of the conversation is stupid ####### like how ugly American women are, etc. You can't have it both ways Slim. You want the level of discourse in the RUB forum to be above moderation? Then help push the level of dialogue up past the gutter. Otherwise you're just part of the problem.

The level of discourse is not your business or anyone else except the mods. And it's a subjective judgment anyway. You talk about pie, ponies and Pitcairn Island and dare to speak of lifting the level of discourse. You want us to tolerate your silly a$$ posts, tolerate others.

Mox, you're not the boss, the sheriff or the moderator. Accept it...your just another swinging dik here. Sorry, you're not a special boy after all.

Part of the solution.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

The level of discourse is not your business or anyone else except the mods. And it's a subjective judgment anyway. You talk about pie, ponies and Pitcairn Island and dare to speak of lifting the level of discourse. You want us to tolerate your silly a$$ posts, tolerate others.

Why is it that you jump on my butt when it's slim that's actually making the level of discourse his business? Ohhhhhh right, because he's not me.

Mox, you're not the boss, the sheriff or the moderator. Accept it...your just another swinging dik here. Sorry, you're not a special boy after all.

Sweet jesus on a popsicle stick vv, learn another tune. You bore me.

Timeline
Why is it that you jump on my butt when it's slim that's actually making the level of discourse his business? Ohhhhhh right, because he's not me.

Sweet jesus on a popsicle stick vv, learn another tune. You bore me.

Mox, what's boring is this two day tirade of yours about the mean old moderators. It's Charles this and Ewok that. Who cares? Is this really so important? Damn. The world's going to pot and you go on and on about volunteer moderators. Can't you except being wrong? You lost the fight. It's over. Get back to reality.

Mox, what's boring is this two day tirade of yours about the mean old moderators. It's Charles this and Ewok that. Who cares? Is this really so important? Damn. The world's going to pot and you go on and on about volunteer moderators. Can't you except being wrong? You lost the fight. It's over. Get back to reality.

LMAO, are you even paying attention? The "fight" was over keeping the thread open because it had been inappropriately closed. The thread was re-opened after it was found that I was right. How does that make me the "loser?"

You do know that there's an option to ignore me, right? All you gotta do is press the button and you don't have to read my drivel anymore. Now I know how much you don't like being told what to do, so I'm not gonna tell you to push the button. But I thought I'd put the bug in your ear anyway.

Timeline
LMAO, are you even paying attention? The "fight" was over keeping the thread open because it had been inappropriately closed. The thread was re-opened after it was found that I was right. How does that make me the "loser?"

You do know that there's an option to ignore me, right? All you gotta do is press the button and you don't have to read my drivel anymore. Now I know how much you don't like being told what to do, so I'm not gonna tell you to push the button. But I thought I'd put the bug in your ear anyway.

Congratulations on reopening a dead thread. And you did cool your heals for 24 hours. I'd say Mods 1, Mox 0.

Yes, there is the option of ignoring posters. Too bad you can't seem to do that when I post.

The RUB forum is not like that nor has it ever been. However, if we keep this ####### up... it might become that way.

What, better than tv? No way!

Brad cared, he's the one that brought it up. Whine at him.

I prefer beer over whine

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
What, better than tv? No way!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Will mox and Charles continue this Battle Royale? Will VV accuse the entire forum of being pro-Russian, communist, pinko, sycophants (again?), will slim tell every one to stfu and get off his gun and pie forum? Details at ten on Action Central News! :clock:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Will mox and Charles continue this Battle Royale? Will VV accuse the entire forum of being pro-Russian, communist, pinko, sycophants (again?), will slim tell every one to stfu and get off his gun and pie forum? Details at ten on Action Central News! :clock:

:pop:

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just to clarify - Charles didn't need to tag me to step in - when I signed in for the day I just followed the trail of all of the reports back to RUB and made my own decision. :)

Thanks for the history, though.

OMG! We are leaving a trail of breadcrumbs in the forest for Kathryn to follow right to us. Stop it guys! We should start reporting the Canadians and lead her off our trail.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.