Brad and Vika

Some people are such big meanies!

185 posts in this topic

I got in too late for that other topic before it was closed. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Maybe you have to be a regular RUB'er to get the humor.

The sense of humor is definitely more complicated and sophisticated in the RUBber Forum. It is like a puzzle, wrapped in a paradox, wrapped in an enigma.

Even my most popular drive-by humor quips never raised a chuckle there, and I am BIG in Japan! :lol:

2.1243850104.i-m-big-in-japan.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I am BIG in Japan! :lol:

Aren't we all? :D

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
...He doesn't even respond to reports, pms or complaints about Charles's behavior posted through the contact form.

hmm... interesting in the light of this:

"...a trend would imply many many members are messaging me. If this was the case I would be very concerned that something is amiss."

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

True. But it's not allowed to talk about Charles. Or Nessa for that matter. Right now, you are facing a ban for mentioning his name ;) Like I said months ago...Charles getting any kind of "power" is the worst idea ever.

Mr. Ewok doesn't seem to care at all. He always lets Charles do whatever he wants. He doesn't even respond to reports, pms or complaints about Charles's behavior posted through the contact form.

They'll get you my pretty - and your little dog too!!

thumbnailCA0Q7WUJ.jpg

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244054

It brings nothing to the table when it comes to US immigration...

I find your constant references to the lass that started that thread as "psycho lady" to be in incredibly poor taste.

While YOU might find her struggles uninteresting in terms of US immigration, had you read her previous threads you would know that she has a mental illness and is having issues finding a way to be with her husband. It could, I suppose, be moved to a different forum. She is trying to decide between the US and UK immigration. While the thread has now veered towards insulting her, it should be closed to open again without the constant personal attacks.

Please refrain from personal attacks in future. You are more than welcome to keep referencing this thread as you seem to find it so objectionable, but the use of the nickname "Psycho Lady" is completely inappropriate, and I request, respectfully, that you cease using it. Mental illness is not something to be laughed at and you are being really rude about it.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

I find your constant references to the lass that started that thread as "psycho lady" to be in incredibly poor taste.

While YOU might find her struggles uninteresting in terms of US immigration, had you read her previous threads you would know that she has a mental illness and is having issues finding a way to be with her husband. It could, I suppose, be moved to a different forum. She is trying to decide between the US and UK immigration. While the thread has now veered towards insulting her, it should be closed to open again without the constant personal attacks.

Please refrain from personal attacks in future. You are more than welcome to keep referencing this thread as you seem to find it so objectionable, but the use of the nickname "Psycho Lady" is completely inappropriate, and I request, respectfully, that you cease using it. Mental illness is not something to be laughed at and you are being really rude about it.

Dully noted.

Someone said I was being watched....

Edited by Joe & Nadya

K1

09/11/08 - I-129F Sent
09/16/08 - I-129F NOA1
02/06/09 - I-129F NOA2
02/13/09 - NVC Received
04/06/09 - NVC Left
04/09/09 - Embassy Received
05/18/09 - Interview Passed/Visa Approved
05/21/09 - Visa Received (picked up at Fedex in Kiev)
05/28/09 - Entered U.S. via JFK
05/29/09 - Applied for SS#
06/08/09 - SS# Received in the mail
06/12/09 - Applied for a Marriage License
06/19/09 - Wedding Day
07/03/09 - SS# under new name received in the mail

AOS/EAD/AP
07/27/09 - I-485, I-765 & I-131 Sent
07/31/09 - Package arrived in Chicago
08/03/09 - NOA for all 3 forms
08/27/09 - Case transferred to CSC
09/02/09 - Biometrics appointment - Done
09/03/09 - EAD touched
09/04/09 - AOS touched
09/14/09 - AP & EAD approved - Card Ordered
09/18/09 - AP Received in the mail
09/21/09 - EAD Card received in the mail
09/25/09 - AOS Approved
09/29/09 - Green Card Sent
10/02/09 - Green Card Received.
12/18/09 - Got my Drivers License.

ROC
06/27/11 - I-751 Sent.
07/01/11 - NOA.
08/15/11- Biometrics appointment.
03/17/12- ROC Approved - No Interview.

Naturalization
01/21/15 - N-400 Sent

04/15/15 - Became a US Citizen

Dully noted. Though I am not laughing at any mental illness, however the thread should have been closed a long, long time ago. Now, in the RUB area we have a small dispute, and then all of a sudden is lockdown.

Someone said I was being watched.... It was just a matter of time.

P.s.: I will refrain from my comments... Now, will the original thread (I married a woman, not a country) be re-open?

Edited by Joe & Nadya

K1

09/11/08 - I-129F Sent
09/16/08 - I-129F NOA1
02/06/09 - I-129F NOA2
02/13/09 - NVC Received
04/06/09 - NVC Left
06/19/09 - Wedding Day

AOS/EAD/AP
09/03/09 - EAD touched
09/04/09 - AOS touched
09/25/09 - AOS Approved

ROC
06/27/11 - I-751 Sent.
07/01/11 - NOA.

Naturalization
01/21/15 - N-400 Sent

BigBrother.jpg

It only took 3 pages.... :thumbs::rofl:

But seriously now, I like the way Vanessa&Tony approached the situation...very, very polite. I admire that. No joke. I wish other mods in this area would take that as an example.

Edited by Joe & Nadya

K1

09/11/08 - I-129F Sent
09/16/08 - I-129F NOA1
02/06/09 - I-129F NOA2
02/13/09 - NVC Received
04/06/09 - NVC Left
06/19/09 - Wedding Day

AOS/EAD/AP
09/03/09 - EAD touched
09/04/09 - AOS touched
09/25/09 - AOS Approved

ROC
06/27/11 - I-751 Sent.
07/01/11 - NOA.

Naturalization
01/21/15 - N-400 Sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Perhaps someone would like to quote the TOS violation for which the referred to thread that 'is still open' can be closed? The OP is emotional and argumentative but the responses are respectful, even when blunt, and generally supportive. There is no name calling, insults, baiting, or personal attacks of VJ members - of the situations,yes; of members, no. There is no advice on how to bypass immigration law. There is no stalking, harassment, obscene language, material that infringes copyright, spam, links to commercial websites, viruses, pyramid schemes, confidences breached, nor even posts 'purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle or otherwise instigate an argument' happening in that thread. People are upset because of the emotional and combative nature of the OP who is resistant to information offered, but as has been stated by herself in her post, she does have a psychiatric history and a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome. She is not deliberately trying to provoke people and is upset and puzzled herself that this is happening. So, for what reason is that thread to be closed?

Regarding the closure of the re-started threads in the RUB forum - once a thread has been closed by a moderator there is a proper process to follow to bring a complaint about the decision to the attention of administration. One can expect that blatantly ignoring that process by re-starting a thread that was closed for TOS violations not once, not twice, but three times will have consequences, the most basic of which is the re-started threads are closed and will remain closed until Administration has had a chance to review the original thread. Bullying doesn't change the process.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Perhaps someone would like to quote the TOS violation for which the referred to thread that 'is still open' can be closed? The OP is emotional and argumentative but the responses are respectful, even when blunt, and generally supportive. There is no name calling, insults, baiting, or personal attacks of VJ members - of the situations,yes; of members, no. There is no advice on how to bypass immigration law. There is no stalking, harassment, obscene language, material that infringes copyright, spam, links to commercial websites, viruses, pyramid schemes, confidences breached, nor even posts 'purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle or otherwise instigate an argument' happening in that thread. People are upset because of the emotional and combative nature of the OP who is resistant to information offered, but as has been stated by herself in her post, she does have a psychiatric history and a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome. She is not deliberately trying to provoke people and is upset and puzzled herself that this is happening. So, for what reason is that thread to be closed?

Regarding the closure of the re-started threads in the RUB forum - once a thread has been closed by a moderator there is a proper process to follow to bring a complaint about the decision to the attention of administration. One can expect that blatantly ignoring that process by re-starting a thread that was closed for TOS violations not once, not twice, but three times will have consequences, the most basic of which is the re-started threads are closed and will remain closed until Administration has had a chance to review the original thread. Bullying doesn't change the process.

Unicorn.jpg

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Finally!!!!!!!!! Kathyrin41...there was no TOS violation on the other thread..I understand there is a process to re-open a thread, just like any other bureaucratic organization. I can live with that.

It has taken 3 mods and yet I still don't have a clear answer to why the original thread was closed to begin with.

Don't forget that Charles WAS TOLD not to interact with Mox. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Bullying doesn't change the process.

Edited by Joe & Nadya

K1

09/11/08 - I-129F Sent
09/16/08 - I-129F NOA1
02/06/09 - I-129F NOA2
02/13/09 - NVC Received
04/06/09 - NVC Left
06/19/09 - Wedding Day

AOS/EAD/AP
09/03/09 - EAD touched
09/04/09 - AOS touched
09/25/09 - AOS Approved

ROC
06/27/11 - I-751 Sent.
07/01/11 - NOA.

Naturalization
01/21/15 - N-400 Sent

That's a nice theory. In reality though, it works like this:

1. Charles isn't supposed to "come in contact" with Mox. He chooses to do so and baits Mox for no reason in a thread that was not violationg the TOS.

2. Charles decides to close threads (not just this one) out of "prevention". He doesn't state that TOS have been violated and doesn't point at the violation itself.

3. I report Charles for this kind of behavior, he answers the report about himself, which is no answer at all. A different mod should handle reports about someone, who is a mod.

4. I report that to Ewok. Ewok doesn't respond.

5. I report to Ewok again, Ewok doesn't respond.

Noone is blatantly ignoring your mentioned process, but it just simply doesn't work even if we try. So if you would like to make sure that the theory works and Charles gets suspended for all his inappropriate behavior, then fine. He should also issue a public apology to Mox.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.