ReinyRx

K1 Approved in 29 days

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just wanted to let you know guys, apparently things are moving really fast at VSC. I sent my packet january 22, received january 26, 2010 and they started processing it January 27th. Today Feb 25th I received an e-mail and a text messaging saying my petition was approved. Wow! That IS FAST! I'm really excited. :dance: Thanks VJ!

Hi Everone Check my time line and good luck to everone!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
I am wondering, when the process goes throught that quickly, is it because you have a lawyer or did you do it on your own??? Congrats!!

I also did all the papers myself. You don't need to pay a lawyer if you just take your time and make sure you have everything they need. I have also filled in all the Packet 3 forms online, printed them out, copied them and mailed them to my fiancee in Thailand. All she has to do now is fill in the parts in her native language, sign the ones that need to be signed and not worry about them. The online form, I saved it to my computer, filled it all in, printed it out so she can take it to the internet cafe with her and fill it out and get the bar code and print it there. Saves her lots of time and worry about what to put in some of the answers. While she is a smart lady, she is excited and nervous and I don't want any delays so anything I can do to make it easier for her I have done and this is all new to her and confusing at times in English and the forms are not in their native language. I like to be way ahead of the game so when I went over to visit her in Dec/Jan I took as much of the financial info I could with me....two different filled out I-134s. The reason being my birthday is in May and I have one with my age if the interview is before my bday and one for after. All she has to do is write in the date on it after we get the interview date. Now just getting the work letter and bank letters, a few other misc. things like phone records from the last few months, chat records, sample emails and will mail that after the case is in BKK.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.