LvivLovers

I'll admit it

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
The first couple I answered..."um, this is Gary, not Alla" and never heard from them again. The next guy I played along with for a while. No kidding though, all were from MENA countries as per their "flag" The guy I played along with was already here as some American woman's fiance. I had to wonder..."What IS this guy thinking?"

watch out ladies, some of your men are slapping themselves on the forehead and saying "I coulda had an FSU chick!"

I should have known when you asked if I would wear the see-through burka.

There was a guy here a while back who was the USC side of the relationship who hung out in MENA... he was propositioning girls left and right. Lots of people think European/American/Australian/South American/anyone not from MENA=wh0re I can sleep with. :angry:

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Oh #######! That was YOU Shawn? The ones that hit one me, thinking I was Alla had MENA flags and were engaged to american women, or so they said. Imagine that. :lol: Does your alter ego have a Morroco flag on his profile?

It wouldn't have been the worst thing my alter ago has done!

You can always tell when he showed up when you wake up and the only thing you're wearing is a sombrero and a street sign... neither of which you previously owned.

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
It wouldn't have been the worst thing my alter ago has done!

You can always tell when he showed up when you wake up and the only thing you're wearing is a sombrero and a street sign... neither of which you previously owned.

And Anna knows aboiut this? They may ask at the interview. Best to prepare her.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
:P Aww, you're ruining my funny.

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Timeline
There was a guy here a while back who was the USC side of the relationship who hung out in MENA... he was propositioning girls left and right. Lots of people think European/American/Australian/South American/anyone not from MENA=wh0re I can sleep with. :angry:

What fools! I am not sure about the other women, but FSU women will not sleep with you unless you are old, fat, bald and wealthy....or at least two of those ideals. Ask Mcat. They are not wh0res that just sleep with anyone.

By the way, I sent Mcat's whole thread to the Vermont Gay/Lesbian/Transgender Alliance (also known as "R U 1 2?") and they will use it in their campagin to protect marriage in Vermont by banning heterosexual weddings. :blush:

Gary And Alla

LOL - yes, in a true test to find out how special one is - if you had NOT been propositioned by that guy - you are indeed very special! One in a million perhaps!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
LOL - yes, in a true test to find out how special one is - if you had NOT been propositioned by that guy - you are indeed very special! One in a million perhaps!

:thumbs:

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
:P Aww, you're ruining my funny.

Sorry, I meant for it to be funny. Oops.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
people think European/American/Australian/South American/anyone not from MENA=wh0re I can sleep with. :angry:

I don't understand the bias, they're all wh0res I can sleep with no matter where they're from.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
I don't understand the bias, they're all wh0res I can sleep with no matter where they're from.

Duh. If you can get an FSU chick, you can get ANY chick. FSU girls are the picky ones. We ALL know that. :P

I mean really, how many posts do you see from Ukrainian/Russian/Belarussian girls heading off to marry a guy in Morroco, Jordan, Egypt? It is pretty obvious where the hot guys are.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

My wife was telling me when she first got here that she couldn't believe American girls were so upset all the time even though they had all these hot guys around.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
My wife was telling me when she first got here that she couldn't believe American girls were so upset all the time even though they had all these hot guys around.

Exactly! Alla says the same. American women are swimming in great men and instead of acting like women, they want to act like they are the same as men! Oh, well, FSU women appreciate the really hot guys when they see them.

Gary And Alla

Exactly! Alla says the same. American women are swimming in great men and instead of acting like women, they want to act like they are the same as men! Oh, well, FSU women appreciate the really hot guys when they see them.

When women here start trying to look old, bald, and fat as a way to attract men - well. Just going to a bar to watch that would be a hoot!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
When women here start trying to look old, bald, and fat as a way to attract men - well. Just going to a bar to watch that would be a hoot!

have you been to Vermont?

Gary And Alla

Timeline
have you been to Vermont?

No I'm thinking he means Alaska.

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.