LvivLovers

I'll admit it

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So what are you all doing to pass the time while waiting for the flower power thread to be unlocked? lol Oh come on...I can't be the only one. :devil:

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Digging through old polls I might have missed...

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline

I'm watching Shaun of the Dead and waiting to get snowed in again, so meh.

It's pointless to get into it with VV, but it's entertaining to watch Mox do it.

Also, you know, English not being my native language, I love reading how I need to be patriotic and love America in broken English and mangled grammar :)

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I'm doing what I always do after a thread lock. Thinking of ways to avoid mentioning Visa Journey Queen Nessa's name, whose name must never be mentioned on these forums or there will be banz0ring.

Oh. Damn. See you all in 24 hours!

It must be that hot, smelly fart beneath your wings that allows you to soar to new heights during difficult times like this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I'm watching Shaun of the Dead and waiting to get snowed in again, so meh.

It's pointless to get into it with VV, but it's entertaining to watch Mox do it.

Also, you know, English not being my native language, I love reading how I need to be patriotic and love America in broken English and mangled grammar :)

Shaun of the Dead ROCKS!

Also, nobody is more patriotic than hillbillies with no grammatical sense. Not saying VV is in that group, just saying if you want to see a patriotic bunch, head down to your local Super Wal-Mart the night before a big NASCAR race and you'll see 'em all sporting their favorite driver's T-Shirt along with a hat that says, "You're in America - NOW SPEAK ENGLISH!" Yep, they loves them some 'merica.

... and don't forget to kill Phillip.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
Shaun of the Dead ROCKS!

Also, nobody is more patriotic than hillbillies with no grammatical sense. Not saying VV is in that group, just saying if you want to see a patriotic bunch, head down to your local Super Wal-Mart the night before a big NASCAR race and you'll see 'em all sporting their favorite driver's T-Shirt along with a hat that says, "You're in America - NOW SPEAK ENGLISH!" Yep, they loves them some 'merica.

If we dropped smart bombs on all the Walmarts at once, we could raise the collective IQ of the country 30 points. I kind of thought that was always the idea of WalMart. Bait.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Shaun of the Dead ROCKS!

You know, we JUST had a super-Walmart built in the area. This is not quite a hillbilly area, gotta go out to Pennsyltucky for that.

I always loved the "You're in America - NOW SPEAK ENGLISH!", every time I was told that, I shifted the conversation to using as many big/non-common words as possible and then watched those people go into a stupor.

Always fun.

I can't say I have a decent grammatical sense, but college helped a whole bunch with that. Yet, out of pretty much everyone I've met in college, only one person could spell without using a spell check in Word.

And yes...must....kill...Phillip...

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Shaun of the dead does rock. ;)

And on the "speak English" comment... I've got a f'n redneck idiot in my office who made a bright comment during one of our company lucheons concerning some immigrant conversation he was in, "You're in America now, speak American!". After which I looked over to my Belguim immigrant engineer and said, "Yeah Tom, can't you speak American!?" And then to the Filipino immigrant drafter I was sitting next to, "Damnit Eddie, don't you understand American?!". That's our office joke now.

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline

And on the "speak English" comment... I've got a f'n redneck idiot in my office who made a bright comment during one of our company lucheons concerning some immigrant conversation he was in, "You're in America now, speak American!". After which I looked over to my Belguim immigrant engineer and said, "Yeah Tom, can't you speak American!?" And then to the Filipino immigrant drafter I was sitting next to, "Damnit Eddie, don't you understand American?!". That's our office joke now.

:lol: yeah, I dunno if I can speak Amerikuhn :)

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Maybe he was at the Rick Perry/Sarah Palin rally:

picture-50.png

:D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
It must be that hot, smelly fart beneath your wings that allows you to soar to new heights during difficult times like this.

what? you not set off lantern for lantern festival? WHAT? OMG !

that's a waste o gas, you... ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hot Fuzz, anyone?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.