SteveLaura

Time to say goodbye to the Biggest Poll EVER?

Time to say goodbye to the Biggest Poll EVER?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which choice most accurately reflects your opinion on the Biggest Poll EVER?

• The Biggest Poll EVER has been a faithful friend, but it is time to put the dribbling, farting, old beast down, quite frankly. It stains the carpet and it's embarrassing when we have people over.
    • The Biggest Poll EVER is a living document and is as relevant today as it was when our forebrothers and sisters created it four score years or less ago.
  2. 2. Have you read every post of the Biggest Poll EVER?

• Yes. In fact, I have memorised several verses and find that they help me through difficult periods in my life.
    • I followed it at the beginning but once David & Maddie 'did it' & Bobby turned up in the shower, I lost interest.
    • I came to the party late. We were in this other thread and it was like, you know, totally awesome, and someone said, hey you wanna check out the Biggest Poll EVER, and I was like, whatever, cos they said we could get in for free and I was like, hell yeah and that.
    • I skimmed it. It might me feel dirty.
    • No.
  3. 3. Did you receive your free doughnut?

• Yes. It was delicious, thank you.
    • No. It was held up in Nebraska for further documentation then was sent erroneously to Texas where it has been sitting on someone's desk for six months.
    • Are you calling me fat? I'm BIG-BONED, OK? Anyway, have you seen Kirstie Alley recently? That Jenny Craig stuff is a scam.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

This poll will be open for one week. Majority rule will decide the fate of the Biggest Poll EVER!

Thank you.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

These answers are creative and hilarious, si man! I voted... but whether for "hope" or "change" is unclear, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

It will be a very sad day for me to see the Biggest Poll EVER fade into oblivion. :cry: But as I am the last one who actually cares, you must do as you see fit Steve. Never mind that my raison d'etre will be ripped unceremoniously from me and you will be responsible.

P.S. How's the baby?

Timeline
It will be a very sad day for me to see the Biggest Poll EVER fade into oblivion. :cry: But as I am the last one who actually cares, you must do as you see fit Steve. Never mind that my raison d'etre will be ripped unceremoniously from me and you will be responsible.

P.S. How's the baby?

I understand. I know a lot of people will feel the same. Have you ever considered alcohol? I find it works wonders.

Baby Leila is doing well - over 3mths old now. My parents are coming over for 10 days next month to see her for the first time. My Mum is so excited. :star:

post-5430-1267036855_thumb.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

There is not enough alcohol in the world that can fill the void that will be created by discontinuing the Biggest Poll EVER. I'll try my best though. :star:

Leila is so so adorable! :luv: Thanks for sharing a pic. :)

Timeline
Leila is so so adorable! :luv: Thanks for sharing a pic. :)

Thank you! :star:

As we seem to have what sartorial statisticians refer to as 'a tie', this poll will be kept open for another 24hrs. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you! :star:

As we seem to have what sartorial statisticians refer to as 'a tie', this poll will be kept open for another 24hrs. Thank you for your patience.

#######? you chopf##kski author cocky english pudding swinging #######....I read the thread nightly to bosco, it is better than ambien on putting him to sleep..of course, fefe and the illegals depend on the thread..you capitalist ####### knocker....

whew, good to see you brother steve!

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I never posted in there, but keep it open. Anything beats the he!! out of these board spamming allow-me-to-look-like-a-total-azzhat threads.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg