Pauley

HOOOOOOOOOOOCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

424 posts in this topic

So, in summary of this whole arguement for the last 2 pages, I think we can surmise that somehow, some way, this is all Patrick Roy's fault. :rofl:

:lol:

I KNEW there was a reason for it all! I don't know how I didn't think of it! :lol::P

AOS/EAD

04/07/07 - Sent AOS/EAD to Chicago

04/09/07 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

04/16/07 - NOA Date

05/10/07 - Transferred to CSC

05/30/07 - Case Pending at CSC

06/19/07 - Card Production Ordered for AOS

06/22/07 - Approval Notice Sent for AOS

06/23/07 - Welcome to America Letter received!

06/27/07 - Green Card Received

Removing Conditions

06/03/09 - Sent I-751

06/04/09 - Received at VSC

06/05/09 - NOA1

07/01/09 - Biometrics - Alexandria, VA

07/02/09 - the Lonely Touch

10/29/09 - Approved!

11/04/09 - Card Production Ordered

3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif John 3dflags_can0001-0001a.gifKrystin = 3dflags_usava01-0001a.gif

3D Flags

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, in summary of this whole arguement for the last 2 pages, I think we can surmise that somehow, some way, this is all Patrick Roy's fault. :rofl:

Lol Roy would've won the game and his son would've beat up Patrick Kane :)

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree it's part Roy's fault but I blame that goaltender factory in Quebec for the whole mess :wacko::wacko:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Lol Roy would've won the game and his son would've tried unsuccesfully to beat up Patrick Kane :)

Fixxored

Patrick Roy was and is a pvssy. He only picked fights with his wife, or midgets (Mike Vernon), and lost on both accounts. :hehe:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/news/news...html?cid=rsstsn

according to yahoo sports, loungo gets the start

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Fixxored

Patrick Roy was and is a pvssy. He only picked fights with his wife, or midgets (Mike Vernon), and lost on both accounts. :hehe:

Lol Beat the ####### out of Osgood and winked after an incredible save, best moment by a goalie EVER haha :)

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

post-74715-1266877733_thumb.jpg

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline
I wonder which goal celebration that picture was for?

Isn't that when Perry and Staahl tried to annhialate an american and ran into each other and Pronger just tripped over them?

Isn't that when Perry and Staahl tried to annhialate an american and ran into each other and Pronger just tripped over them?

Yup. :lol:

Look at poor Perry on the ground, seeing all 6'6" of Chris Pronger about to land on top of him...

Edited by Wyatt's Torch

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline
I think Ryan Miller is a sub-human robot man.

Hence why we're keeping him in Buffalo. :-D

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

Timeline

A few amusing problems from Down Goes Brown, a Toronto Maple Leafs fan's blog, showing that the Vancouver games, while maybe not the "worst ever," are pretty bad...

* Despite the numerous guarantees all over their flyer, lazy Dominos Pizza guy failed to deliver Wayne Gretzky to the outdoor cauldron in 30 minutes or less.

* Due to communications breakdown, nobody remembered to tell the American hockey team that they're not supposed to be good.

* While the opening ceremony does traditionally feature elements which celebrate the host nation's shared cultural identity, the two-and-a-half hour musical tribute to "Why we all hate Toronto" seemed excessive.

* Both Canadian and American women's hockey games have been difficult to follow due to shoddy Vancouver scoreboards which do not have enough space to display triple digits.

* Stringent drug testing lead to a scandal in the curling competition, when it was revealed that some teams were falling slightly short of the sport's strict minimum blood-alcohol level.

* Apparently forgot to tell the Russians that there's an Olympics this year.

More at the main article. :-D

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

Timeline

I think the funniest thing i've seen so far is that russian figure skater who lost the gold declaring that rather than having won the silver, he has won a 'Platinum Medal'.

After seeing how the brackets are gonna work out, I think the u.s. victory was far more important now. Sucks that Canada has to face Russia in the quarterfinals, I would love to see something of that magnitude with a medal on the line.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.