sau

does this means our case is approved.............

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

very happy for you of course.

And royally ticked that VSC can;t get their act together...totally unfair that folks are passed over...especially those who did not have an RFE and otherwise assume their application is straight forward.

grumble grumble

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Sau! :dance:

Nepal is a great country. I had friend who was from Nepal when I was going to college. He told me lot of things about Nepal.

Nepal is among the poorest and least developed countries in the world, with almost one-third of its population living below the poverty line. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't say Nepal is a "great country" lawl.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th...ok/geos/np.html

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Nepal is among the poorest and least developed countries in the world, with almost one-third of its population living below the poverty line. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't say Nepal is a "great country" lawl.

sh18 . looks like you are a frustrated hag, every country has its ups and downs , do you even realise how many people in the United States today do not have a job , do not have a home and are just living on food stamps .... so just cut the #######... yes it is frustrating that someone jumped the line and got approved when many filers who have filed in Ocober , November and December are still waiting.. but it is not Sau's fault , he just got lucky , too bad that we are not as lucky as him.. but it is not his fault , it is the VSC's fault

Everyone's motherland is great , because everyone regards his or her country as their mother and thats why it is called motherland..try to be respectful to people

there is no reason to belittle the country based on economical factors. If your "great" definiton measured by the money and cost of living we are talking about two different things. Please search the culture especially the ancient one, the nature, mountains, rivers, skiing adventures how humanatarian those people , how high their belives in people etc... Those things make countries great, not money driven by the most powerful and at least humananitarian countries. This is not a forum to critisize a country especially when a person from there is in present. You may think it is not great but there is no where like home and Nepal is his home and it is GREAT COUNTRY!!!!!

oh BTW I wonder which country are you from since you are embaress to put it on your profile...

September 5th 2007 Married in the U.S

October 15th 2007 documents were recieved

Nov 25th 2007 biometrics

Dec 17 2007 work authorization

Feb 26 2008 interview and approval

25 Nov 2009 I-751

27 Nov 2009 NOA

11 Dec 2009 Biometrics (early bio)

31 Dec 2009 touch (web site indicates last update)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello all,

today we got this email as we signed up for EMAIL ALERT, does this means we are approved............... :wacko:

Document production or Oath Ceremony

we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

VSC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :dance::dance::dance::dance: FINALLY WE ARE DONE WITH THIS HECTIC PROCESS..............we know we know NATURALIZATION is there but..............thats our option so we are not looking forward to that process........

all the best to all of you.............

congratulations :dance::thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline
there is no reason to belittle the country based on economical factors. If your "great" definiton measured by the money and cost of living we are talking about two different things. Please search the culture especially the ancient one, the nature, mountains, rivers, skiing adventures how humanatarian those people , how high their belives in people etc... Those things make countries great, not money driven by the most powerful and at least humananitarian countries. This is not a forum to critisize a country especially when a person from there is in present. You may think it is not great but there is no where like home and Nepal is his home and it is GREAT COUNTRY!!!!!

oh BTW I wonder which country are you from since you are embaress to put it on your profile...

Well said Calendari

hey guys - this discussion is off it's original topic. Let's keep such comments to ourselves if they disrespect others. We are all created equally regardless of race, color, or language...

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Lawl, please, I am not belittling any country here... Nepal is just not that great in many ways... And I am not embarrased to tell you my country, candelari. It is Russia, sorta crappy too ;-)

Please, I understand we all have that affinity to our home country, but I am pretty sure most of us like US more ;-)

Timeline
Lawl, please, I am not belittling any country here... Nepal is just not that great in many ways... And I am not embarrased to tell you my country, candelari. It is Russia, sorta crappy too ;-)

Please, I understand we all have that affinity to our home country, but I am pretty sure most of us like US more ;-)

Everyone likes US , thats why we all are here , but just because you do not love your country do not think that others feel the same way.. whatever be the problems , whatever be the issues back home it is still our country and our identity.. God forbid if someday US changes immigration laws , wont you go back to Russia ? Be proud of your identity because if you lose your identity you are nothing, be proud to be an American too..

Timeline

just say congratulations , smile and move on :whistle:

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Timeline
Everyone likes US , thats why we all are here , but just because you do not love your country do not think that others feel the same way.. whatever be the problems , whatever be the issues back home it is still our country and our identity.. God forbid if someday US changes immigration laws , wont you go back to Russia ? Be proud of your identity because if you lose your identity you are nothing, be proud to be an American too..

well said but there is one thing I have to disagrea here , you say Everyone likes US , thats why we all are here ,

I belive most of us ( defenatly me )are here cose we love and like our spouse ,

but back to topic

CONGRATULATIONS :)

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Well, i dont think it is possible to change immigration laws like that...besides hopefully by then i will be USC ;-) No, I dont like Russia anymore so I wouldn't go there ;-(

Identity is nothing really: I have very philosophical approach to life: culture, religion, language, traditions are nothing, just set of habitual beliefs imposed on you without your deliberate consent. You just happen to be born in certain time and location and that does not define you: you define yourself ;-)

That's off topic: grats with super speedy approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well said but there is one thing I have to disagrea here , you say Everyone likes US , thats why we all are here ,

but back to topic

Nah, I'd been in the country for quite a few years (because I love it) way before I met my spouse. If it was 'bad place' in my opinion then I'd have to move myself and my spouse :P

Timeline

but back to topic

Yes I love my wife , just because I say that I like America does not mean that I do not love my spouse.. I came to America on a work Visa , I came here because I like America , at that time I did not know my spouse , I met my spouse after 4 years I came to America and got married ..

There are many people who get their residency through employment , does that mean that they dont love their spouse ?

Timeline

of corse we all love our spouses , so you should have said most of us came here cose we like the states ;)

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Yes I love my wife , just because I say that I like America does not mean that I do not love my spouse.. I came to America on a work Visa , I came here because I like America , at that time I did not know my spouse , I met my spouse after 4 years I came to America and got married ..

There are many people who get their residency through employment , does that mean that they dont love their spouse ?

S/he probably means in this particular forum (Removal of conditions) hehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.