Peachey

Weight loss support

277 posts in this topic

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But poutine is sooooooooo good, and as an expert Neiks has demonstrated, it leads to weight loss. :lol:

Sure if you consider dying of a heart attack weight loss.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Sense of Humor deficiency can be a fatal condition too :P

Or what happens when I eat poutine, but I won't go into details.

I would like to say that if you're not going to contribute positively to this thread or if you're going to call us names, please don't. It would be nice for this thread to stay on topic.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Or what happens when I eat poutine, but I won't go into details.

I would like to say that if you're not going to contribute positively to this thread or if you're going to call us names, please don't. It would be nice for this thread to stay on topic.

Gonna pull the 'netiquette' stick out huh? :lol:

Did someone say bacon poutine?

i2dw5nf19k3mn0cmnk7oo8h2o1_500.jpg

I reaaaaaally would love to eat that, but then I wouldn't be able to eat anything else that day :lol:

Edited by Rhiannercakes

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Did someone say bacon poutine?

i2dw5nf19k3mn0cmnk7oo8h2o1_500.jpg

I reaaaaaally would love to eat that, but then I wouldn't be able to eat anything else that day :lol:

Your salt intake would be good for a week too :P

12/31/2009 - Marriage

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The only thing I miss now that am a vegetarian is bacon... omg.... do I ever... :lol:

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
The only thing I miss now that am a vegetarian is bacon... omg.... do I ever... :lol:

I don't eat much red meat, but I couldn't go full vegetarian. I have a friend who is one of those multi hyphenated vegans. I generally tune her out when she starts her lecture. She developed IBS about 2 years after going vegan :lol:

Check this site out Nev, they have a great veggie recipe Veggie Recipe

Edited by Rob and Mel

Lol Oh man I'm always sure to eat some lean meat at least once a day. If I could find a really in shape cow wandering around a local field I would jump on that thing and bite clean into it hahaha

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Omg you remind me of my friend who honestly wanted to buy a cow, and cut meat out of his back whenever he wanted a steak. He was like: "I'd just cut it out, while its alive and then put a bandage on it, it would be fine!"

:lol:

I don't eat much red meat, but I couldn't go full vegetarian. I have a friend who is one of those multi hyphenated vegans. I generally tune her out when she starts her lecture. She developed IBS about 2 years after going vegan :lol:

Check this site out Nev, they have a great veggie recipe Veggie Recipe

MMM its almost as bad as a turducken. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Speaking of lean meats. My wife says i'm insane because I love turkey on a sandwich, and I love turkey breast or any holiday preparation style. But I refuse to eat ground turkey. I absolutely hate it when people try to sneak in ground turkey for ground beef.

Timeline

What I dont' get about food that is good for you is why can't they make it taste better. They have invented alcoholic drinks that give you the desired effect, but dont' taste like a cup full of petrol. Why can't they apply that same ingenuity towards culinary exploits? Come on, brussel sprouts are a form of torture. :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
The Gravy group, the fried group, just missing the cheesecake and the bacon groups. :lol:

You didn't include beer/booze, that has to be covered someplace.

Hmm... maybe there should be five food groups... :whistle:

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.