Summer75

I hate to hear about those people who lie just to get a visa and then leave or divorce to the petitioners, leaving them heartbroken

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bolivia
Timeline

How many stories we read about it? I dont want to judge them, yes maybe sometimes things doesnt work out. But while some people like me, who DIE evey day waiting and praying to be with our loved ones, there are some who just play with their feelings, let them to be happy, excited, faithfull, waiting to be together to start a new life together, and when they get there, they cheat, want to divorce, leave, I also read about women who got pregnant to the USA and have another man´s child.

As I said before every person has their own life, but is just so sad when while we hoping to get our visas.. to know that there are lot of FRAUD marriages and relationships. And because of them... sometimes REAL RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES GET VISA DENIED! IS JUST NOT FAIR! I read lots of HORROR stories here...

I know this is not gonna change. Just want to give my opinion. I love my husband with all my heart, and I never thought for a second to do something like that. He is the best man I could even met in my life and I am so thankfull with our God to have him in my life.

Sorry maybe im just depressed because today we r 7 months married and I dont see him since 6 months and 27 days. I miss him so much.I hope not to read about those stories anymore. It breaks my heart wondering how those people feel, just devastated.

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

01-18-2012 : Sent I-751 Package

01-22-2012 : Delivered California Service Center

01-24-2012 : Check cashed! Yayyy

01-30-2012 : Received ASC letter... Dated 01-27

02-08-2012 : Got Extension Stamp (Passport) Expires 02-07-2013

02-24-2012 : Biometrics Appt.

06-13-2012 : Got my 10 years greencard. Yeah baby!!!

NATURALIZATION

01-15-2013 : Eligible to file

07-05-2013 : Sent package to Phoenix Lockbox

07-11-2013 : Check cashed

07-15-2013 : NOA

07-30-2013 : Biometrics done

08-09-2013 : Interview letter

09-10-2013 : Interview!! PASSED!

11-22-2013 : Oath Ceremony - I AM A CITIZEN OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

xmzGm6.png6r3Fm6.pngan1cOKikw2B0010MjAwMzNsfDU4MDM4NjQ1amF8U

I understand why you seem hysterical right now. Whenever we encounter something, we either ignore them or do something about them. Now, since you can't do anything about how people act, just ignore what you read and see. We don't always have to respond to stimulus.

Watch a movie, learn something new like HTML if you still don't know that so you can make something once you come to the U.S. and have no job yet, try new recipes so you can offer something different to your husband when you meet again, master pole dancing [Google new positions that you want to experiment with your man] or something like that.

Madam, we can't always control what people do but we have the power to create ourselves into who we want to be.

Look around you and have fun!

God bless us constantly.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I appreciate your post, as I have similar reactions when hearing these stories of people being used or taking advantange of the system. I don't know how those people live with themselves or justify their behavior. It certainly hurts the system for the rest of us, as the government has every right to suspect and not trust visa apps, as so many are with ill or false intentions. And the broken hearts of those taken advantage of are just unthinkably sad.

But I agree with the response that we should not judge or get caught up in what we cannot control, and just do our best to wait patiently and have trust in faith in our own actions.

I got incredibly frustrated when my husband recently sent me some incorrectly signed paperwork, that means another 1-2 weeks waiting for registered mail from Turkey, and delaying the process, but a friend had good advice to be patient and thankful for having a spouse, when others are so lonely, not just physically alone, as those of us waiting for a visa are, but alone in their hearts as well.

I think the number 1 reason for visa fraud is economic, and we should have some understanding for poor people from countries in dire conditions--but still no excuse for breaking someone's heart and stealing their time when they could be building a true relationship. Let's pray for those misguided folks, rather than condeming them...

California Service Center

Married, Istanbul: 12-25-09

Sent I-130: 02-22-10

I-130 Received: 02-23-10

NOA1 Dated: 03-02-10

NOA1 Received: 03-05-10

NOA2 Approved: 04-28-10

Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill: 05-10-10

Pay I-864 Bill 05-10-10

Return Completed I-864: 06-01-10

Return Completed DS-3032: 05-10-10

Receive IV Bill: 06-10-10

Pay IV Bill: 06-10-10

DS-230 to NVC: 06-15-10

Receive Instruction Package: 06-17-10

Case Completed at NVC : 08-30-10

Interview Date: 10-05-10

Port of Entry SFO: 11-05-10

How many stories we read about it? I dont want to judge them, yes maybe sometimes things doesnt work out. But while some people like me, who DIE evey day waiting and praying to be with our loved ones, there are some who just play with their feelings, let them to be happy, excited, faithfull, waiting to be together to start a new life together, and when they get there, they cheat, want to divorce, leave, I also read about women who got pregnant to the USA and have another man´s child.

As I said before every person has their own life, but is just so sad when while we hoping to get our visas.. to know that there are lot of FRAUD marriages and relationships. And because of them... sometimes REAL RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES GET VISA DENIED! IS JUST NOT FAIR! I read lots of HORROR stories here...

I know this is not gonna change. Just want to give my opinion. I love my husband with all my heart, and I never thought for a second to do something like that. He is the best man I could even met in my life and I am so thankfull with our God to have him in my life.

Sorry maybe im just depressed because today we r 7 months married and I dont see him since 6 months and 27 days. I miss him so much.I hope not to read about those stories anymore. It breaks my heart wondering how those people feel, just devastated.

we r 7 months married and I dont see him since 6 months and 27 days

WOW! He only stayed with you for 4 days after you were married? Sorry.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!