MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Philly((waving)) I see you in Jamdown having a blast! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey Tam yes girl we having a ball LOL last night we were supposed to go to Weddy Weddy but we come in like old folks and fell asleep LOL

Thanks. I'm trying. I have to give a presentation at 10am and I'm not feeling it. The girl that put the PP together did a horrible job :angry: and now, I'm trying to make corrections. There is nothing worse than doing a PP presentation and the person didn't use SPELLCHECK :angry:

Hey Lawny (((waving))) hope you feel better today, Lawd bout the presentation but I know you will rock it!

Guys it truly is a blessing...there have been a lot of approvals recently for the Yardies! Let's keep this thing going...I think "Myjamwifey" and Ms. Sheka got upcoming interviews...anyone else I'm missing? :unsure:

Positive vibes being sent up right now for all upcoming interviews!

Ditto on that!!!!!

Sus I hope you feel better too, I am still working my way through all your pics and I love the haircolor :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Isn't JAPrincess's interview today?

I know it was postponed from January but wasn't sure when it was rescheduled for :unsure:If it is today then JAPrincess we waiting to hear the wonderful news!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Tam yes girl we having a ball LOL last night we were supposed to go to Weddy Weddy but we come in like old folks and fell asleep LOL

Sus I hope you feel better too, I am still working my way through all your pics and I love the haircolor :thumbs:

LMAO - we do that all the time too - best intentions to go out, then we fall sleep and wake up at 3 am!

Thanks - I like the haircolor, but it's not light enough yet, lol

I know it was postponed from January but wasn't sure when it was rescheduled for :unsure:If it is today then JAPrincess we waiting to hear the wonderful news!!! :dance::dance::dance:

She posted on FB that they were going to Kingston on Thurs - so I assume it's today

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Ladies *SunRay*,TRELAWNY PARISH, TAMH, 1luv, sus

Mawnin Z...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone.

Goodluck to all those who have interviews this week. I forgot to say that there were no denials on the day that I went, which is good.

TAMH no visa yet? I can't wait for him to get it so I can put him on the first thing smoking :devil:

Have a great day :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Timeline

:angry: now they've moved the meeting. I want this over with. I do not like speaking in front of people. Now, the chick that was suppose to do the presentation wants to make sure I don't "fudge" it up cause her job is on the line...well, guess what -- get your A$$ in here and do it yourself! The nerve of some people.

As Philly would say, "I'm hotter than fish oil (or is it grease)"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Somebody help me I just got laughed at by the peanut gallery for buying these shoes last week

1_50246_FS.jpg

they were on sale for 30$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can't help you there......you trying out for Star Wars??????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Goodmorning everyone.

Goodluck to all those who have interviews this week. I forgot to say that there were no denials on the day that I went, which is good.

TAMH no visa yet? I can't wait for him to get it so I can put him on the first thing smoking :devil:

What's up KJ? I know you waiting on your boo's arrival...you got things ready for his arrival? :unsure:

:angry: now they've moved the meeting. I want this over with. I do not like speaking in front of people. Now, the chick that was suppose to do the presentation wants to make sure I don't "fudge" it up cause her job is on the line...well, guess what -- get your A$$ in here and do it yourself! The nerve of some people.

Lawny, I think its either or...they both hot as the devil! :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

We would work well together, Tre. I do those monthly birthday lunches here and whenever people complain.....and someone ALWAYS complains about something....I say, whenever you want to take this part of my job over, you let me know. Otherwise, STHU.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Goodmorning everyone.

Girl yesssssss! I picked up my visa on monday, so I'll be outta here next Wednesday.

TAMH

Girl yesssssss! I picked up my visa on monday, so I'll be outta here next Wednesday.

Wednesday will be here before you know it!!! :dance::dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YAY! Another yardie coming to Maryland... :dance: You stop work yesterday?

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GIRL BOOMI bet you would of laughed but Im not looking for a sophisticated over 40 shoes I was born in the 80's so Im looking for a 20's shoe :bonk:

If I do I'll see you there with that big ol space shuttle of a belly. :bonk:

You get a pass Nat (you my friend)

:angry:

oh hel! to the no Sun Ray, hel! to the no :huh:

I asked you guys for your opinions, did your mommas tell you if you dont have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself

I specifically asked you to help me becuase I was , never mind

To all that took offense to this like I did GIRL BOOM :yes:

First, I love you! :) Second, I didn't say nuffin and if I did, SunRay put me up to it! Im a :innocent: lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat im serious and I got deathly sick after each child. My son was vaginal and my daughter was a c-section... with my daughter that had to reopen the stitches and I had to clean the incision out with long q-tips and saline. I had an infection. Then they gave me this thing that looked like shoe laces and i would have to tie it everytime I cleaned it like a binding of some sort. They admitted me with a fever of 106. I was in the hospital for about 2 weeks and I cried every day and night...Then when my mom would bring my daughter, she wouldn't make it past the nurses station. They passed her around. I couldn't go to the bathroom for days. I felt so nauseus I crawled to the bathroom to throw up and couldn't get back up off the floor... God I was a hot rass mess!

Welcome to motherhood! :lol:

:huh::dead: Thanks :wow:

Good morning VJ family.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.