MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning! Are you coming down with something? :unsure: Like I just said to Sus, its no fun when you not feeling well and you still have to function at work and things. Feel better! (F)

I hope not. I went to a fitting and some of the ladies were hacking all over the place and I kept reminding them to cover their months and go wash their hands :angry: -- I haven't been sick in so long I forgot what it felt like. I wish I could add some appleton to my coffee, but the rum cream will have to do for right now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P. Gold Suit! :lol:

:rofl:

I hope not. I went to a fitting and some of the ladies were hacking all over the place and I kept reminding them to cover their months and go wash their hands :angry: -- I haven't been sick in so long I forgot what it felt like. I wish I could add some appleton to my coffee, but the rum cream will have to do for right now.

I feel you on that. Well make sure you knock whatever it is on out...you don't want to be down for the count!

Hey Everyone:

Haven't been on in awhile....So many new ppl!! Okay well just stopping bye...

Hi! Please stop back by.... :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

:rofl:

at least he looked good in it -- instead of looking like a broke down Detriot pimp. My cousin use to Breezes and he had to wear a lime green suit with a matching hat, I would die laughing everytime he woud stop by my dads house before he went to work in the evening. Now, he's working at Pladium or something like that and he has to wear a bright YELLOW suit. I have to ask him what's up that.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Hey Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y & R com pon the TV in country, watch it and give me an update :rofl:

Mi sooooooo behind in it

LOL me too, we never home when it on but it's DVring back in the US so we will catch up when we return LOL

Awww I hope I did you all proud! :D

So I'm over here doing a birthday dance for you! Happy Birthday again...make it do what it do! :dance:

I know I can't stand that dang Adam on Y&R...they need to catch up with him soon. :angry:

Thanks Den's we had a wonderful time yesterday went to the beach and ate plenty of cake among other things LOL lets just say I was happy all day :star:

LOL @ Adam I love his character we crack up at him he is crazy a blind man driving a car, installing security cameras, all kinds of phockery he is a good actor!

(As I repack my suit case for the third time) I’m trying but this snow has me worried. FYI if you hear about a girl in the states sitting on the wing of the plane and not moving until the flight takes off dat be me…

I don’t know who pissed off Mother Nature but someone made her HOT!! She wont let up we are supposed to get another 4-6 inches. Friday we were getting no snow and now we are. Ugh!! Mi juss wanna leave already :crying: !

You are a fool :rofl:

AelmBI0sJ3A

Philly Happy Birthday my gal

Thanks girl I had a blast!

Alright well we can have a Bachlor/Bachlorette party zeen :rofl: ….

LOL cool we going to country later today we have some business in town to take care of 1st.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

GIRL BOOMI bet you would of laughed but Im not looking for a sophisticated over 40 shoes I was born in the 80's so Im looking for a 20's shoe :bonk:

If I do I'll see you there with that big ol space shuttle of a belly. :bonk:

You get a pass Nat (you my friend)

:angry:

oh hel! to the no Sun Ray, hel! to the no :huh:

I asked you guys for your opinions, did your mommas tell you if you dont have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself

I specifically asked you to help me becuase I was , never mind

To all that took offense to this like I did GIRL BOOM :yes:

JQ.... :no:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning SunRay! :D

Hey honey how are you doing today? I'm so ready for the weekend.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

at least he looked good in it -- instead of looking like a broke down Detriot pimp. My cousin use to Breezes and he had to wear a lime green suit with a matching hat, I would die laughing everytime he woud stop by my dads house before he went to work in the evening. Now, he's working at Pladium or something like that and he has to wear a bright YELLOW suit. I have to ask him what's up that.

Girl too much going on with dem suits! Bless their hearts!!!

Hey honey how are you doing today? I'm so ready for the weekend.

You ain't said nothing but a word...I'm so ready!!! Funny thing is we have nothing planned for this weekend. Just want to relax and catch up on some cleaning!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm sorry to hear you're not well, hope you get well soon. (F)
Oh no Sus! I hope you feel better soon...being sick is no fun at all and especially when you still have to push on through with work and all! Poe thang!

Thanks Tam and Dens

I'm not feeling well -- feel, like I got hit with a truck and I have so much to do at work. Been at work since 6:30 --

Sunny call me when u get a chance

Feel better Lawny! I feel the same - I have too much to do at work so I dragged in today - But I am in sweats, lol - they need to be grateful I am here and showered!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Ok, I see your being sensitive and if you got offended for real then I apologize because I'm not here to offend anyone. But, when you ask for opinions here you should expect for people to say anything as we joke around all the time. If you like them, then what difference does if make what anyone else thinks. Just buy then and wear them. I"ll just simply say If You like them I love them.

:yes: Yep, do you Ma!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Mawning Ladies *SunRay*,TRELAWNY PARISH, TAMH, 1luv, sus

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Feel better Lawny! I feel the same - I have too much to do at work so I dragged in today - But I am in sweats, lol - they need to be grateful I am here and showered!

Thanks. I'm trying. I have to give a presentation at 10am and I'm not feeling it. The girl that put the PP together did a horrible job :angry: and now, I'm trying to make corrections. There is nothing worse than doing a PP presentation and the person didn't use SPELLCHECK :angry:

tep aff a mi name

Thanks Den's we had a wonderful time yesterday went to the beach and ate plenty of cake among other things LOL lets just say I was happy all day :star:

LOL @ Adam I love his character we crack up at him he is crazy a blind man driving a car, installing security cameras, all kinds of phockery he is a good actor!

So glad you had a fabulous day! :yes:

Thanks. I'm trying. I have to give a presentation at 10am and I'm not feeling it. The girl that put the PP together did a horrible job :angry: and now, I'm trying to make corrections. There is nothing worse than doing a PP presentation and the person didn't use SPELLCHECK :angry:

Ughhhh.... :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Guys it truly is a blessing...there have been a lot of approvals recently for the Yardies! Let's keep this thing going...I think "Myjamwifey" and Ms. Sheka got upcoming interviews...anyone else I'm missing? :unsure:

Positive vibes being sent up right now for all upcoming interviews!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.