MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And, no, Tre.....they didn't come out walking. I had to haul their big butts and all their ####### all over the place.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
my son was 10lbs too but for some reason this feels like i'm carrying 50

see all of my THIN friend have HUGE babies -- they were afraid to hold my son because he was so small.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
That sounds better except isn't call llama

girl i didn't look at it, but u are right.. i think its llame when its used like that right :unsure:

girl those 3 years of spanish go right out the door when you don't speak it everyday..

:wow:

Girl yes...it was my last night in JA...I didn't know any of them folks...he was grown...I was grown... :whistle:

Funny thing is that after he became my man, I couldn't even dance on him like I did that night we first met :blush: poe thang, bless my heart!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Sorry, Dillon...........I can't resist

20071018155355384_0001.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
And, no, Tre.....they didn't come out walking. I had to haul their big butts and all their ####### all over the place.

i said they SHOULD have been walking..

i have a pic of my youngest in a car seat/carrier, all fat oozing out of the seat, she looked like a piglet w/ curly black hair!!! but she was too young for one of those upright carseats..

and i was expecting to carry that thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just roll my eyes everytime i remember that.. big ole SELF LOL

Timeline

OMG.....why do I have so many of these?

20070702135437212_0003.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
see all of my THIN friend have HUGE babies -- they were afraid to hold my son because he was so small.

i hear you because my son was 3 lbs 11 oz at birth

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
Girl yes...it was my last night in JA...I didn't know any of them folks...he was grown...I was grown... :whistle:

Funny thing is that after he became my man, I couldn't even dance on him like I did that night we first met :blush: poe thang, bless my heart!

Why not girl -- I love dancing with my husband but sometimes we have to remember that other people watching. :blush: -- my husband is very affectionate in public (and) yes, mi know mi spell it rang.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

and just why not young lady!! just how you got him, you betta keep him :rofl::rofl:

i will bonk myself :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone. feels good to be back and especially good to know that he'll be right where I am in a few days.

Bunz: still not sure when you're coming yet?

Dens: you looked beautigul at your wedding :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just can't see your daughter as being big as a baby. Maybe long but not no 10lbs!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Why not girl -- I love dancing with my husband but sometimes we have to remember that other people watching. :blush: -- my husband is very affectionate in public (and) yes, mi know mi spell it rang.

mi nuh cyar bout dem.. mek dem see.. WE LIKE an audience.. ask mrs buggy and jahlove LOL!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok I be all over mine too, with his sexy self.

LOL AT DW

4231839005_b98879d381.jpg like the rent late huh!! :lol:

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.